Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Seeker

Looking for clarity, can anyone give their impression?

A strange thing has been happening. I'll try to keep it brief. Basically, someone that I did not know in this life died. I am very close with someone who was very close to her, though.

I went to bed as normal one night and a bit later I woke up with a strong sense that something was wrong having to do with my close friend. I sensed that he himself was ok, but I was overwhelmed with sadness and somehow I knew that it was his sadness. I tried to blow it off and go back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up and emailed him. He messaged me back in less than a minute telling me I was right, something awful had happened, his friend had died that day. He had only found out about it a couple hours before.

For the next few days many additional weird things happened that seemed to indicate that she, the person who had just died, was hanging around me. Again, she and I never met in this life. I didn't even know her last name. If it would help for me to share examples of the "weird things," I'm happy to. Just trying not to ramble.

After a few days it faded in intensity a lot. In the past few days, however, its been happening again. I have a strong sense that there is something I am missing, like she is trying to communicate something to me or through me and I'm not getting it.

I have zero experience with any of this stuff, although I absolutely believe that the soul goes on after physical death and all of that, and I'm very open-minded in general. I just mean I am not a medium, as far as I know I have never had anything like this happen before, I've never been to a medium, etc.

Does anyone have a sense of what could be happening, what message I am not grasping, and/or why she is coming to me of all people considering, once again, that we never met?

I'd appreciate any insight, thank you so much in advance!
Old 25-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Hello,

We can all be mediums when it is necessary and I suspect in this case it is.

She is coming to you for a reason. She knows you can help your friend with her message. I suggest you relax and allow that conversation in your mind to take place. Do not have any expectations about the content of the discussion before hand. However use your imagination when the time comes.

Do not ask why. It will be obvious after the fact.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Master
my impression is that John32241's response is spot-on.