Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 14-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Entities - External or Internal

So lets say someone is purely good but happens to find themselves with a sexual attraction to evil (an example is the vampire woman from Dusk Till Dawn, thinking of her, one thinks about all the dark stuff that goes along with that scene from the movie, this creates an evil thoughtform). The person explores that sexual attraction in masturbation, and afterwards finds that the memory of it is scary because it doesn't belong in the consciousness of someone who is purely good. A dichotomy occurs and this part of the persons consciousness becomes like an autonomous entity that is evil. This is a horrifying situation.

How can this kind of entity be released when it is actually you? Can it be transmuted back into love? Can it gradually be washed away and dissolved? If one "releases" an entity like this, where would it go, would the person lose a part of their soul? Or does "releasing" an entity like this actually mean reintegrating it into ones consciousness, bringing it back into the light?
Old 20-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Master

Quote:
If one "releases" an entity like this, where would it go, would the person lose a part of their soul?

if its a thought entity which someone has created, it just will just dissolve over time and change back to what I call non charged neutral energy, if the person is truely ready to let go of whatever created it. Thought form entities need feeding to keep them going, otherwise their energy just looses power and they get smaller.

If you release this energy without neutralising it, it can reattach and influence you (its your energy, its a part of you so its naturally drawn back to you).

No you do not loose part of your soul.

If you have a thought form you have created which you want to neutralise, try throwing this energy into a bowl of salt water or you could use the Violet flame to transmute it (or sometimes I create like a divine energy whirlpool and think of it being sucked up there).
Old 26-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator
Horse, releasing an 'entity' like that only means letting it completely go, giving it NO MORE attention at all, realising it was a mind construct you had made. It withers with no attention, and eventually (or even quickly) it fades away.

A great way to withdraw attention from something captivating but which feels slightly iffy or 'unhealthy' in some way, is to place full attention on something else (i.e. something/someone to love?)

It really is as simple as that. The Astral construct you had built will wither from lack of energetic attention. Don't worry about it and don't attend to it by trying to figure it out or giving it any energy.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
if its a thought entity which someone has created, it just will just dissolve over time and change back to what I call non charged neutral energy, if the person is truely ready to let go of whatever created it. Thought form entities need feeding to keep them going, otherwise their energy just looses power and they get smaller.

If you release this energy without neutralising it, it can reattach and influence you (its your energy, its a part of you so its naturally drawn back to you).

No you do not loose part of your soul.

If you have a thought form you have created which you want to neutralise, try throwing this energy into a bowl of salt water or you could use the Violet flame to transmute it (or sometimes I create like a divine energy whirlpool and think of it being sucked up there).

Are you sure about this, that thought entities dissolve over time? What about thought entities charged with sexual energy?
Old 31-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Experiencer

Tobi: I rarely ever thought about this, it was only during masturbation and it's been well over a year that I stopped masturbating (my sex drive is gone) so this entity has not been getting any attention. But I'm still in this harsh situation of being drained of life force