Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Ciqala

sending love and light to the earth disasters

Light workers, star seeds, healers, and anyone who is inclined to help. Can we set aside some time, right now, to assist in the earth changes, and the earth disasters that are happening as of now? However you go about your duty to assist, be it sending out positive high frequency light, prayer, travelling ethereally to the scenes and assisting the traumatized ones, or healing the environment, or simply attuning your thoughts or focus to the place can help greatly. The earthquakes are spreading along in a pattern, there are about 20 quakes in a day, sometimes more. More things going on as well. Do not be afraid.
Please send love and light, to the devastation of Japan especially. Anyone can help, even if you are not a light worker. It's March 11, 11:11 pm while writing this! It's a powerful amazing time, not just this time, but in general :) We need help with the situation of japan, the east coast of honsho, and we need to prepare. Please send love and light to the earth disasters that are happening, and coming, to serve and protect, if you can feel it, there are vast amazing things changing and going on right now. Let us help. beautiful things are on the rise.
Old 13-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
Ciqala - I don't claim to be an earth angel per se, but I do know how to pray! I pray at this time for those in Japan. I hope the world is forthcoming with relief help to the area immediately. It will take years to recover from the destruction. I will send my thoughts and prayers out now and continuously as I have since I first heard of the disaster. Thank you for your caring post!

Blackraven
Old 13-03-2011, 01:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
-Albert Schweitzer
Old 17-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Avalancediscoverer

It would be great if we can maybe set a time one day and send love and light in a specific time? Group of people sending positive energy is much more cooler than sending one at a time.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalancediscoverer
It would be great if we can maybe set a time one day and send love and light in a specific time? Group of people sending positive energy is much more cooler than sending one at a time.

I think this is a great idea! Does anyone have any suggestions for an upcoming time? I will be glad to participate!
Old 19-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Guide

there's a page going around in facebook. it starts saturday, march 19, 12pm italian time, which is 7am eastern/6am central/5am mountain/4am pacific. there are over 31k people signed up for it. hope this message is read by many.