Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat The GOOD MORNING thread!

Thought I would start a Good morning thread. It's 8:35 am,Eastern time,United States. I have my coffee in my hand and it's going to be a good day. How you doin'?

Old 27-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Master
Good morning BlueClover!

I have my second cup of coffee in front of me. It will be a good day for me too. I will do my therapy exercises and clean a little. It's going to be rainy but warm. Warm being the operative word.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
Good morning BlueClover!

I have my second cup of coffee in front of me. It will be a good day for me too. I will do my therapy exercises and clean a little. It's going to be rainy but warm. Warm being the operative word.

Good morning,Onetrue! What kind of therapy exercises do you do? I hate cleaning,lol but I guess someone has to do it.

I would love to run but it's raining cats and dogs.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Master
I had a slip and fall on ice, broke my arm up high in two places and had to have reverse shoulder surgery. I go to therapy to reprogram the muscles so I have nearly full use of my arm. I hate to clean too, but as you say, someone has to do it! Our cats and dogs will be here later this afternoon - right now it's just drizzly.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I had a slip and fall on ice, broke my arm up high in two places and had to have reverse shoulder surgery. I go to therapy to reprogram the muscles so I have nearly full use of my arm. I hate to clean too, but as you say, someone has to do it! Our cats and dogs will be here later this afternoon - right now it's just drizzly.

Ouch! My goodness, I am sorry.My husband had a shoulder surgery,pulled his rotar cuff,very painful area to have an injury. Hope your healing well *sends healing energy"
Old 27-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Master
Thanks for your kindness, BlueClover. I get a little something back everyday. I am thankful that it wasn't worse(although it was pretty bad..) and that my husband and sons are such good caretakers!!
Old 27-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Master
Good morning ladies...
It's 4:30 pm here and I too have a cup of coffee in hand! lol
Morning mid day and afternoon are a coffee must for me.
It's great to see you back OTB :))
BlueClover....how you doooin? ;))
Old 27-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Deactivated Account

@Onetrue,no problem,and that's wonderful people dedicated helping you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Good morning ladies...
It's 4:30 pm here and I too have a cup of coffee in hand! lol
Morning mid day and afternoon are a coffee must for me.
It's great to see you back OTB :))
BlueClover....how you doooin? ;))

Hi Hope! I drink coffee all day,lol. 4:30? Where in the world are you located, Hope.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Master
Hi Hope! I drink coffee all day,lol. 4:30? Where in the world are you located, Hope. [/quote]

I'm in Greece, BC..
Old 27-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I'm in Greece, BC..

a Greek goddess haha,in all seriousness,what a beautiful country! A place only one can dream of.. Your English is really good,did you learn it from a young age?
Closed Thread