Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator
Sparrow will answer soon Sorai, but in the meantime....

Cats love to sleep. I don't know for sure but maybe they will even find a way of doing that in the next world if they are in the mood to.

And Mordechai will be also involved in some fascinating and amazing discoveries and learning, as a Soul. But whatever he is doing he will be just fine.

Yes they do sense our love sent out towards them. I can tell you that for certain. So send it.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Sparrow will answer soon Sorai, but in the meantime....

Cats love to sleep. I don't know for sure but maybe they will even find a way of doing that in the next world if they are in the mood to.

And Mordechai will be also involved in some fascinating and amazing discoveries and learning, as a Soul. But whatever he is doing he will be just fine.

Yes they do sense our love sent out towards them. I can tell you that for certain. So send it.

Thank you Tobi. So you know, I’m the same person who was called Justin before.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator
Yes I know, Justin. I like your new name. Blessings to you and Mordechai
Old 15-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
jatin_sadana: I kind of wonder why there is so much suffering on earth ... for e.g. why one animal must eat another to survive, why a big fish has to eat the small fish?
Why one kind of comfort brings some kind of pain, why body is so weak that most humans have serious health issues by the age of 50 and in fact some are born with major health issues...

There seems to be too much suffering and drama and violence on earth.... There should have been a better way than this ...
my own thoughts on these creative questions:
Will provides the answer for most of these questions jatin_sadana.
ultimately, there is no cause for suffering.
there is no will which desires to bring it about, and absent a cause there is no effect.
for you or i to experience and/or give witness to suffering is an acknowledgement of there being an absence of free-will involved.
free-will is forever in motion, free from constraints.
pain cannot become stagnated and bring suffering when will is free to move.

there is no reason why animals must feed off one another.
life is not nurtured through causing death unto itself.

i believe it to be judgments, arising from the realm of spirit, to be the
major contributor to the low level of free-will found in manifestation.
when the judgments are lifted, and replaced with loving/respectful
spiritual input, the will is once again freed to move and bring health
back into being. free-will is rejuvenating, by it's very nature.

there IS a better way to experience earthly existence; you know it to be true.

"Plus where did this whole spirit world started from? "
before the beginning?
i have ideas.
prior to Spirit there is Will.
Will opens the space in which Spirit may exist.
the two work in partnership, with Spirit forever in loving service to Will.

"Are spirits being born or the number stays the same ?"
i believe that creation is an ongoing process, and that expansion is the way of things.
it seems probable that brand new spirits may come into existence, though i cannot say with any kind of certainty.
there are also spirits which have required redemption, and those may be thought of as having had a second birth.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
I kind of wonder why there is so much suffering on earth ... for e.g. why one animal must eat another to survive, why a big fish has to eat the small fish?
Why one kind of comfort brings some kind of pain, why body is so weak that most humans have serious health issues by the age of 50 and in fact some are born with major health issues...

There seems to be too much suffering and drama and violence on earth.... There should have been a better way than this ...

I once asked the spiritual entities that I communicate with about why animals feed on one another. I was told that the animals can actually sense suffering in each other, and by killing the animal that is suffering, the predator animal is actually giving it a form of mercy. We may see this as negative from our human perspective, but you must remember that death is not the end. For a simple-minded creature, it may very well be a blessing.

Regarding illness, health issues, etc - you might think of it as a sort of karmic burden, if you want a spiritual 'reason'. Otherwise, you might also think of it as mere cause and effect - if our choices had no consequences, what would be the value of them? If you are born with an illness, it may be that you are meant to learn something very specific which can only be accomplished by limiting your mind and/or body. All of life facilitates growth and learning. Remember that even suffering has a purpose in this.

And one last thing, I was also told of major factions, with regards to the creators and managers of humanity and those associated with them, which either support or oppose the existence of humanity. The creation of suffering (while it does have value) can also potentially be used as a tool by those who wish to end the experiment that is human life. By showing that life on earth is not worthwhile, they can push for their cause. Certain atrocities in history were influenced by these factions. But most if not all attempts have failed to create this 'end', and problems they created were rectified or fixed and brought back into balance. Do not fear over this, many protections are in place which ensure that only you can decide what influences you choose to act on. It would be difficult for this to actually be realized, as I was told that the opponents of humanity aim to create never-ending suffering (in order to support their cause). But something always happens to stop things from going far enough for this to be realized.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Another question, dear Sparrow, and anyone else,

How do souls in the Spirit World tend to meet for the first time and become friends?

How do they tend to get to know one another and begin to embark on activities together?

For both Qs; for example, souls from the same soul group and souls from different soul groups.

Souls can meet in many ways... they may have of course known each other through an incarnation. Physical ties that are established in the soul do not disappear after death. But they may also simply work together on a project, or see each other and decide to work together. There are groups of spirits with a like-minded purpose who stay together in order to accomplish more than they might alone. The spirits around earth constantly pass information to each other in order to maintain awareness of important things that are going on. For instance, if a spirit were to violate certain fundamental principles, the network would be used to alert those who handle enforcement in order to stop this kind of behavior. This might include stopping a spirit from taking control of a human's free will. They are actually quite efficient in limiting these actions and this is also why you don't see much evidence of it from a human perspective.

My perspective on this matter may differ slightly from that which Sparrow normally chooses to express, but I suppose you might say that there are multiple ways of looking at this kind of picture.
Old 15-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you very much for your reply to me sparrow, I understood, it is the soul group that is important to who we are in spirit rather than having been another species etc. I am growing spiritually and rather think I am being guided to see 'love' as something that I can just channel as a force like electricity at any time. I am being encouraged to love myself unconditionally despite anything I might be or do which at first felt kind of 'evil' which is a major dramatic overeaction but that's how my mind focussed on it. I felt vulnerably pleasureably masochistic before god too which was 'interesting' haha.
I am interested in luminaries question on lifespan too. I buy much organic produce from big shops, however I wonder if the 'organic' label is garuntee that it is safe to consume. With much gratitude, Bluef :)
Old 15-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Thank you very much for your reply to me sparrow, I understood, it is the soul group that is important to who we are in spirit rather than having been another species etc. I am growing spiritually and rather think I am being guided to see 'love' as something that I can just channel as a force like electricity at any time. I am being encouraged to love myself unconditionally despite anything I might be or do which at first felt kind of 'evil' which is a major dramatic overeaction but that's how my mind focussed on it. I felt vulnerably pleasureably masochistic before god too which was 'interesting' haha.
I am interested in luminaries question on lifespan too. I buy much organic produce from big shops, however I wonder if the 'organic' label is garuntee that it is safe to consume. With much gratitude, Bluef :)

Dear Bluefonsy,

I have a great empathy and resonance with other animals due to my soul lineage. I therefore enjoyed your question in bringing awareness to other animals.

Do not concern yourself too much with labels like good and evil, and what is conditional and what is unconditional. Labels tend to become your barriers to simply living who you truly are. Also, you do not have to channel love. You merely have to remove the barriers and boundaries that you have built over it. Love is your natural state of being, it always exists inside you. The path of least resistance to it is not trying to channel it through the filters of your thoughts and beliefs, but by cleaning those filters altogether.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
About these I'm not getting clear answers. Except when I asked what he is doing, I received the answer, "sleeping."

Would you share your reflection on this and possibly the other topics?

Yes.

Quote:
Is he aware of our feelings towards him?

Your dear Mordechai is very aware of your families feelings towards him. The feline species are very intuitive. They tend to show up in the most unusual places in the etheric realms, only to promptly disappear again. They cannot seem to sit still for very long. They are naturally inquisitive and attracted to things which appeal to them. One of the most notable of such things are the bonds that they have formed with other species, which are extensive. This of course, will include you. He still occupies a presence of and within the Earth, on multiple frequencies of reality.

Because Mordechai was adopted into your family, as I understand, when you were of your challenging youth, there exists some affection there which still appeals to this animal. It cares about your wellbeing. It is this affection which continues to allow contact on an intuitive platform. You only have to think about him in order to make contact because you are already acquainted on an energetic level. What you must do though is let go of how you used to perceive him in order for you to be able to perceive how he is now. Remove the physical image of the ''cat'' from your mind and focus only on his energy. The cat image you try to retain in visualisation is your barrier.

Quote:
Can you tell what my cat Mordechai is up to in the Spirit World?

Meeting and greeting other species of various shapes and sizes, including those of what you may identify as the mystical world. For instance, those of the faerie and their associative expression. But also birds, mice and other small commonly known species of your own world. As well, I must say, more larger animals. Being resonant to the feline vibration there is a great expression to do with exploration, interaction and general nosiness of what other things are doing around them. So with this said, Mordechai is not simply habitually sleeping, but constantly investigating to see what there is to be seen, felt, heard and smelled. There is also an affinity for guidance and offering compassionate companionships. He also walks as a spirit guide to other felines.

-Sparrow

Old 15-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Another question, dear Sparrow, and anyone else,

How do souls in the Spirit World tend to meet for the first time and become friends?

Through service to others. Always, in all ways. There is no other way.
When you are acting in service to others you open your vibration up to those outside of your current awareness, because you invite them to become aware of you.

All that exists is so crammed with life that it is impossible to not engage with other forms of life. Life has been designed in such a way that life literally discovers itself without having to DO anything.

Quote:
How do they tend to get to know one another and begin to embark on activities together?.

They get to know each other through the doorway of intention. All beings in the spirit world are constantly fascinated by the intentions of everyone else and everything else that exists. Where it comes from, what it does and what it has experienced within its unique perspective. It is the difference in perspectives which is the unique driving force which brings beings together through their differences. It is through these differences that they learn from each other, grow from each other, and build associations with each other. It is through shared perspectives that do new ventures form. This is the same for all soul groups.

Quote:
I'm sure they can meet when they are engaged in a common interest.

Yes, this is so.

Quote:
Or be introduced to one another.

Yes. Meeting beings beyond your awareness frequently occurs through introductions by others.

Quote:
You could think of what kind of soul you'd like to meet and if they feel the same way you'd form a bridge to them.

Actually you would simply go to the halls of learning which can introduce you to other species and civilisations of your appropriate affinity.

Quote:
I'm curious of more exotic ways I may never have heard of.

Simply exploring around is generally all that is required to enter the awareness of beings outside of your own awareness, who then introduce themselves in gradual acclimatisations.

Quote:
They can get to know one another through any measure of commonly focused activities. Telepathy, adventures, soul melding, play, enjoying pasttimes such as music or sports.

It usually involves taking them to places and introducing them to new experiences, cultures, dialogues and learnings.

-Sparrow