Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I much prefer illusions that I CAN see!
https://goo.gl/images/dtXq8G

I guess that I am in a very exclusive minority when it comes to a LOT of things like this though, and it is not only my eyes that seem to be affected, but ALL my senses are like it!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...el-explanation

https://youtu.be/bLpROhIg9eA

ROFL!!!

SOLVED!

Loving that video For what its worth, I can still be looking for Wally 3 weeks later and still not find him lol
Old 18-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Loving that video For what its worth, I can still be looking for Wally 3 weeks later and still not find him lol
Thank you sweetie.

I am over feeling "left out" because I can't do, what according to statistics, 95% of people can do, and I just happen to be in that 5℅ and so, I need to compensate (overcompensate) somehow..and that takes the form of my photographic and eidetic memory that only 5℅ of people have.

While I may not be able to see any butterflies (and I am over that now), getting me to mention 50 things that I saw in a room after only being in there for ten seconds... different story.

I like that video as well...I found it yesterday when I was researching pareidolia and how other people's brains can "fill in the blanks" to make stuff sound like anything they believe it does...That video is the most hilarious example I found and I thought it would make "someone's day".

Other than that, I am presently in rebellion to all of these rigid thinking styles about God..."God can't have a name"... "God cannot exist as a being"..."whatever you conceive of God to be isn't God"...."God is beyond duality".."God doesn't exist outside your mind" etc...and I am totally enjoying doing things because I CAN do them and I WANT to do them, even though it is "wrong" and "taboo" to everyone else...this is why I love and practice Tantra.

.....but I have ALWAYS been this way...tell me something "can't be done" and I will go out of my way to do it...tell me I am "bad" or "wrong" and so I should stop doing it will only strengthen my resolve and heightens my involvement. I do the opposite of spiritual humanity because I am a rebel WITH a cause...not to believe anything anybody else tells me - regardless of HOW honest and truthful they are.

So, unless God stopped being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient all of a sudden, limited by OUR human brains to say what God can NOT be/do/have, is just as bad (if not worse) than those who ascribe a name or a form TO God....this is reductionism at its finest hour.
Old 19-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
So, unless God stopped being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient all of a sudden, limited by OUR human brains to say what God can NOT be/do/have, is just as bad (if not worse) than those who ascribe a name or a form TO God....this is reductionism at its finest hour.
Yup.

I think it is all about each of us 'gods' 'creating' our 'own' 'reality' poem in the context (matrix? mater-mother) of a UNIverse (a conjoint superordinate 'Reality') wherein everyone and everything is 'creating' his, her or its 'own' 'reality'.

The (only?) possible benefit of participating in discussion wherein anyone/everyone can verbally 'present' others with his or her own thoughts and feelings (including agreements and disagreements) pertaining to said superordinate 'Reality', is that we and/or open-minded and welcoming-hearted (other) participants may pick up some 'pointers' which helps us or them to 'create' a 'reality' for ourselves and/or them which we or they are happier with because it enables ur or them to be more positively functional therein. It's all voluntary.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." (Romans 14)
Old 22-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

there is only one of us, the rest is a movie.
Old 22-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy guy
there is only one of us, the rest is a movie.
LOGIC 202: There is "only one" means that there is no "the rest", let alone that (i.e. "the rest") being something "else"!
Old 22-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder

sounds like are you saying you have never seen the movie...?
Old 22-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
sounds like are you saying you have never seen the movie...?
I am a 'seer'. But that's how 'I' sound to you, apparently.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder

and "I" say I am a handy guy - so what?

Btw. logic 202 only works for construction 202. Besides who needs logic to see you're a nice guy?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
and "I" say I am a handy guy - so what?

Btw. logic 202 only works for construction 202. Besides who needs logic to see you're a nice guy?
I take you as meaning what you say.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yup.

I think it is all about each of us 'gods' 'creating' our 'own' 'reality' poem in the context (matrix? mater-mother) of a UNIverse (a conjoint superordinate 'Reality') wherein everyone and everything is 'creating' his, her or its 'own' 'reality'.

The (only?) possible benefit of participating in discussion wherein anyone/everyone can verbally 'present' others with his or her own thoughts and feelings (including agreements and disagreements) pertaining to said superordinate 'Reality', is that we and/or open-minded and welcoming-hearted (other) participants may pick up some 'pointers' which helps us or them to 'create' a 'reality' for ourselves and/or them which we or they are happier with because it enables ur or them to be more positively functional therein. It's all voluntary.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." (Romans 14)

Yeah, I suppose, but for me I never quite found a shared reality with other master dreamers present within it. I did create my own realities with "drop spots" where pther master dreamers may land within my reality. The drop spots reaching the multiverses with access extending outward to both mine and other master's locations.

I also had to so masters could drop in anytime where I was. I didnt like that tho, as some of them would interfere with my own reality. So I stopped doing that.

These days I keep it simple. I stay for the most part in an average reality, heavily blessed and beautiful. People dont know me here, and I keep to myself watching from a distance the little things life has to offer.