Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2019, 05:47 AM
Master

I think I had an NDE

You know that I have some crazy experiences, well, this one is even more crazier than everything that happened to me until now.I don't know where to begin, you know the stories of people that had NDEs, that they usually receive a message that it's not their time and that they have to return, right? Ok, let's not spoil everything.

I found myself in this strange town, it was abandoned but the thing is that it was a brand new town, anyway, it was darkness everywhere, you know, no natural light, just the town lights.Suddenly, I found myself in an apartment with some old friends of mine, I had/have no idea what we were doing there.I with a classmate from my past decided that we have to go outside, I was a little bit scared, there's was no natural light and this friend of mine was dressed in black clothes like he was not the boy I remember, but someone who took his appearance.I don't know how it happened but I found myself in another apartment, here I met my aunt ( I am sure she was not my real aunt, but another being disguised ) and a woman and two children.I don't know but I found myself trying to get out from there, it was like I am a prisoner there, somehow I found a way to get out.Now, when I think better, I believe that all those people from my past were just "projections" used to do something to me, maybe to trick me and to take my life, remember, there was no natural light.Let's go on, I found myself again on the street, same thing, darkness everywhere, I was with another old friend of mine, we were trying to get to the first apartment when suddenly he left me all alone in the center of this town, I was really scared because I knew there are guards protecting that place but there was nobody.Suddenly, the whole place became illuminated with a very colorful light, it was like the sky was full of moving colors, the buildings were huge and old fashioned, some had lights and some were empty.At the same time, something more happened, the whole town became filled with little children and their parents, they were like everywhere, for a second I thought that I was in some kind of Heaven.Now, after some time of admiring this amazing place, this old friend of mine appeared again, he was the only one dressed with black clothes from there and he was scared, you know, really scared, he stole a bike from a child and disappeared in the distance.When this happened, we were both trying to go from one side of the street to the other and I got scared and I think this made the whole street to be filled with cars that disappeared instantly after I was on the other side.Then, I heard the parent of a child saying ( this is what I understand now, I thought that the parent was screaming at a child but this lady was screaming at that old friend of mine ): "You will never come back here again, never!"; then while watching this moment unfolding, I saw an old friend of mine ( I barely knew this boy ) that died more than two years ago in a horrible car accident, he appeared in the front of my face, radiating light and he told me these words: "IT'S NOT YOUR TIME, YOU HAVE TO RETURN BACK!"; he was like he is not my old friend but an angel.Man, this shocked me to the bones, I had no idea that I was dreaming, this woke me up, I started to become aware that I am dreaming.Suddenly, I found myself in another apartment, this time I was floating, I tried to pass through the window to leave that place, it was once again darkness everywhere, I tried and I tried and it was not working, then, I started to feel fear that I may fall from that high distance.I have no idea how, but I found myself again in the first apartment, there I saw this girl, they told me that she is our new room mate, but I knew SHE WAS BEING HELD THERE FOR BEING USED AS A SEXUAL OBJECT, all those people that I thought they were old friends of mine, well, they were all evil people who use girls as sexual slaves, I saw this girl, she was was almost naked and chained to the bed.You see, my intuition was right from the very beginning, I knew that they were not my real friends, but man, that old friend of mine that died in the car accident, that was something beyond any imagination... and his message to me... I have no idea what to say.... Some days ago I received another "vision" about two girls that were kidnapped and everyone believes they are dead because the one who took them told the police that he murdered both girls, but in my vision ( way before the theory of being in fact sold as sexual slaves ) I saw at least one of them as being alive, remember, this was with a day before about finding out that they may be sold as sexual slaves, now, I don't really know what to say...

What do you say about this dream? Sorry for writing it like that but this is how I feel I should write it.

This is my dream, maybe it was my time to die but once again I was saved, all those old friends of mine were all dressed with black clothes and were always in a hurry when they were around my presence, maybe they were there to make sure I never return back this world.I kinda feel that I was in another realm of existence, I don't know where...

By the way, while I was writing about my dream, here, on this forum, I saw another bright light that appeared in front of my eyes.