Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-03-2012, 02:15 PM
dmhorn

Thoughtforms

I was gifted with ESP at birth and was just wondering if anyone else used to be able to see and produce thoughtforms as a child. This usually occured at night while wide awake. I would think something, and i could visually see it appear in front of me in energy form, and then would play with it for a while, moving it around the room and such. I have only heard one time of someone else being able to do this, and just wanted to know if I wasnt alone
Old 27-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Master
Most likely not. The more I expose myself to various forms of energy work, the more I discover the variations of it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-03-2012, 07:16 PM
dmhorn

Thanks, John :) I just came across a thread from last year, someone asking the same thing. Being raised by a therapist I did not feel comfortable asking questions of that nature, afraid I would be mistaken for having hallucinations...xD
Old 27-03-2012, 08:58 PM
res

I believe that every person uses imprint ether to create thought forms but some have the ability to energise them more intensly. Some may just be able to view them more intensly and am not sure which of the two you are if not both. From my experience i can give them substance and form while out of body but havent really tried to give one form to reside in this reality. Im not sure that i would really want to.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Henri77

Helen Hadsell shared a story about this.
As an experiment while sitting on a park bench, she visualized a shiny silver dollar on the sidewalk till it felt quite solid to her.
Most folks paid no heed, but a woman passed with her child, in a stroller.
The child reached out and repeatedly tried to pick up the coin. Later an older gent passed , looked down at the "coin' , and winked at Helen.

I've never yet tried this stuff.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:20 AM
dmhorn

It was around age 10 that I decided to shut down this ability. Somehow my inner wisdom knew that these energy forms could have their own consciousness. I felt that it was not healthy or safe, and over the course of a year I was able to block this ability. After reading about Tulpas recently, I concluded I had made a wise decision...
Old 29-03-2012, 01:56 AM
skeptical

This is the first I have heard of this ability and it is enchanting, like perhaps much of lore and myth could have come from people doing some of this. Intuitively fairy folk come to mind, but not sure....

Can our thoughts give birth to a consciousness that is not of us?
Old 29-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
I've noticed that thought forms like to attach themselves to objects, like somebody's favourite chair. And then people who are sensitive can pick up these thoughts and feelings - called psychometry.

That's why a meal prepared with loving thoughts tastes better - and is better for you!
Old 31-03-2012, 04:49 AM
SpiritIgnited

I think at their most basic form thought forms are energy constructs. They can represent a mass of energy unconsciously collected in our fields because we're stuck in a thought pattern or at the other end of the spectrum they can be consciously fashioned with complex characteristics resembling human personalities (think that's a humonculous). I do not think they are inherently bad, but I have heard a few stories of the more human ones misbehaving.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Master

Yeah, these are energy constructs. I can make simple ones that can be picked up and manipulated by others who can work with energy. The most advanced one I heard of looks, moves and acts like a spirit tiger.