Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Shabby

Suuuure : )

Well, a few years ago I was visiting my mother's house and she had a friend over. As I was setting the table with her friend we got into chatting a bit and she asked me what year I was born and I said 1960, when my mother came shooting around the corner saying Vivian, you were born 1961. I said no Mom I was born 1960 I am 46 years old, which she then replied to no, you are 45. I did not argue any more, but when I got home I looked at my Birth Certificate and it read 1961.

I asked my husband how old I was and he replied 45 and I said to him, but I remember my last Birthday turning 46 and he said no you turned 45. I remembered telling everyone I was 46 and I remembered many, many years back that added up to 46....but I was no longer!?!?!
Old 27-02-2012, 11:00 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby

Well, a few years ago I was visiting my mother's house and she had a friend over. As I was setting the table with her friend we got into chatting a bit and she asked me what year I was born and I said 1960, when my mother came shooting around the corner saying Vivian, you were born 1961. I said no Mom I was born 1960 I am 46 years old, which she then replied to no, you are 45. I did not argue any more, but when I got home I looked at my Birth Certificate and it read 1961.

I asked my husband how old I was and he replied 45 and I said to him, but I remember my last Birthday turning 46 and he said no you turned 45. I remembered telling everyone I was 46 and I remembered many, many years back that added up to 46....but I was no longer!?!?!

Timeline jump!
Old 27-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Timeline jump!

LOL I guess there is nothing new under the moon. A friend of mine is a psychic. One day I was visiting her and she told me about a fun game she plays when she gives a class and she wanted to do an experiment with me.

She got this little ball out that she referred to as an energy ball, supposedly when both sides of the ball which contains two small metal electrodes are touched simultaneously, the Energy Ball flashes and makes a buzzing sound.

Holding in one hand the ball she reached for my hand with the other hand and the ball lit up and started to buzz.

We tried it again, but it did not work after I knew how and why it worked.
Old 27-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:

Wow...SQ mentions something..time skips.

I have noticed the same sort of thing, and more than once...would it also make sense to call it a "timeline interference"?

I have noticed it regarding odds & ends of details that I seem to remember differently than the general public.
More and more, I feel many things have changed...sometimes subtly and sometimes, more recently, not so suddenly.
Everyone else seems to recall one way...which will silently strike me as not the way it had originally occurred...
...and sometimes my memories are oddly vague when I try to recall the specifics of my version...as if papered over somehow.

I wonder if...and this seems strange I know...but I wonder if you somehow remember a year that no one else seems to do?
Even your own mother...and somehow there was a skip, with all the "correlating evidence" such as paperwork there in place to support it...as if it never happened, of course.

If so, I wonder what happened that was so bad that it took a year to fix?
Did we already blow ourselves up once?

I wonder if you have any idea which year it might have been that was lost (how old you were at the time?)

peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

I have noticed the same sort of thing, and more than once...would it also make sense to call it a "timeline interference"?

I have noticed it regarding odds & ends of details that I seem to remember differently than the general public.
More and more, I feel many things have changed...sometimes subtly and sometimes, more recently, not so suddenly.
Everyone else seems to recall one way...which will silently strike me as not the way it had originally occurred...
...and sometimes my memories are oddly vague when I try to recall the specifics of my version...as if papered over somehow.

I wonder if...and this seems strange I know...but I wonder if you somehow remember a year that no one else seems to do?
Even your own mother...and somehow there was a skip, with all the "correlating evidence" such as paperwork there in place to support it...as if it never happened, of course.

I wonder if you have any idea which year it might have been that was lost (how old you were at the time?)

peace & blessings,
7L

I have experienced the same 7L and I wished I had recorded it because you think you are going crazy....but maybe that is just it....not that we are going crazy but the belief that it could be a possibility would be enough to create these circumstances over and over again.

BTW I was 45...or 46 LOL
Old 28-02-2012, 12:30 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

peace & blessings,
7L

This sort of thing happens to me all the time, in big ways and in small ways. I'd love to give specifics here, but I can't, because it has potential to identify me to people in my real life who know me, and I'm not ready for that. So I will have to be necessarily vague.

Let's just say that for a long, long time, I questioned "do I just have a ****** memory?" and wrote it off as that, and surrounded myself with people I trusted and knew had much better memories, and relied on Wikipedia when it came out, for fact checking.

But lately I am realizing it's NOT that, because my DH (who's memory is fantastic) is experiencing the timeline shifts WITH me. This only started in the past year. Things are happening in our lives lately that leave us both completely scratching our heads... akin to what Shabby related, except that there are two people experiencing it, not just one.

I sent Shabby a link where lots of people talk about these glitches, including a common one, of being absolutely certain a famous person died... remembering the headlines as clear as day... sharing the experience with others... only to find out the person is today live and well...
Old 28-02-2012, 12:36 AM
SerpentQueen

... I just want to add, as I said, my DH is a scientist. He knows I post here but while he is respectful of whatever I'm into -- he thinks it's "cute" or silliness. He does not consider himself spiritual one bit. He is rational and logical -- but does have an open mind. And more than anyone I know, lives in the here & the now. Except he's not ever in a zillion years going to be doing yoga poses and chanting or meditating.

I've long looked to him as my "rock" -- when I questioned my own sanity or state of my memory/brain. So it's a bit disconcerting when he's sharing the experience with me, and scratching his head as well, and can't find a logical, rational explanation either... when I ask "am I hallucinating? Is this a delusion" he says... "if it is, it's an f*ing shared one... "
Old 28-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
I have experienced the same 7L and I wished I had recorded it because you think you are going crazy....but maybe that is just it....not that we are going crazy but the belief that it could be a possibility would be enough to create these circumstances over and over again.

BTW I was 45...or 46 LOL

Very interesting...you noticed it too re: timeline changes? LOL...

It's weird...but I felt that...what happened? Is this now an alternate timeline...or, did the alternate timeline become the main one, by interference?

Kind of like switching the railroad tracks, like in the movies or cartoons...

Something pulled the track switch, and we "shifted" onto the other tracks...

Except that in this case, there was a loopback and now we are coming around again...

...but this time on the "other track".

peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
... I just want to add, as I said, my DH is a scientist. He knows I post here but while he is respectful of whatever I'm into -- he thinks it's "cute" or silliness. He does not consider himself spiritual one bit. He is rational and logical -- but does have an open mind. And more than anyone I know, lives in the here & the now. Except he's not ever in a zillion years going to be doing yoga poses and chanting or meditating.

I've long looked to him as my "rock" -- when I questioned my own sanity or state of my memory/brain. So it's a bit disconcerting when he's sharing the experience with me, and scratching his head as well, and can't find a logical, rational explanation either... when I ask "am I hallucinating? Is this a delusion" he says... "if it is, it's an f*ing shared one... "

SQ, I understand you want to keep the details private.

You too have noticed it...and also your partner...
Now THAT is interesting...

...perhaps because you two are together during these moments, your field of perception keeps his memory intact as well...

Because clearly, not everyone has this recall of a "glitch"....

But it's fascinating to talk to others who do.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-02-2012, 10:59 PM
DulcePoetica

I haven't gotten up to date on this thread yet, but I do want to add that a fiend of mine and I have been observing the time fluctuations experimentally over the last year or so.

We drive together a lot and we time the trips. Inexplicably, a trip that takes 35 minutes one day, might take 7 minutes on the same day of the following week. Traffic has never been an issue during any of the trips we count in our experiment.

I am a consistent driver, I do not speed and I travel the same route at the same times of day. The thing is, we have these intense conversations, and we are always "wrapping things up" just as we get to the driveway of where we are going.

So if I were a scientist trying to understand "time" for myself... The evidence in our experiement suggests that the time it will take *appears* to be more dependent on our interpersonal dynamic (connection and communication) than it does on speed and distance.