Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 02-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Master
Cloud Walking

Apparently, there are some great geneticists among ET, and not in all the millions upon millions of years has any of them saw fit to switch off the rage gene in mankind.

Imagine if humans refused to take up arms against each other...if the very act of fighting was as repugnant as eating poop?

What a world it could be
Old 04-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Master
This morning, for a moment, I picture my dwelling place to be a lighthouse on the coast of some South African town, the only sound I hear is the swelling waves crashing against the rock island that holds steady in the midst of such indelible force, the sea.
I wonder how it should be I’ve lived most of my life now without it, separated by endless land, carrying my desire around in a small place in my heart, my own black pearl.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Master
When you realize the sophistication of the equipment that was available as far back as forty years ago, the same equipment that built DUMBS, you can’t help but shake your head at the injustice of it all, the abuse of power and the depravity that can befall the unconscious man.

I am just one soul but I am not without power…

From the comfort of my chair, I envision those same men moving their gear into the rubble that is now Port-Au-Prince; I see schools and housing constructed before my eyes; wells, drainage, and irrigation so plentiful that results in fields of green, bursting with sustenance, the joy of water.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
I weave my heartfelt pride with tenderness and lay it upon the snow covered ground beneath my feet for all the woodland creatures, seen and unseen, that reside on these hills and valleys.

They come, long after I’ve gone, to feast upon the blessing; shredding the benevolent cloth, scurrying with the threads of my offering.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Apparently, there are some great geneticists among ET, and not in all the millions upon millions of years has any of them saw fit to switch off the rage gene in mankind.

Imagine if humans refused to take up arms against each other...if the very act of fighting was as repugnant as eating poop?

What a world it could be
Mars !!! or worse still; the asteroid belt which was (alledgidy) a world that got blown up.

Some aliens (draco's) live off fear. Without fear they cannot survive. Out of shear anger they will probably destroy everyone that stands in their way.

i have always wondered how many people would think if it was a trap if :
1) aliens gave out free energy
2) aliens showed us the technology (centuries ahead) that they gave to the elite 70 years ago
3) all transactions were done with real gold and silver
4) humans would be allowed to colonise other empty earths.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Master
Each time I come to the side of the mountain it is to climb the stairs of regret for having caused a hurt.

As we rise toward the mist-laden sky, side by side, up the timber steps, I will utter no excuse nor hide the shame in the tempo of my words; forgive the girl I was, I voice, deliberate and soft, looking to capture your eye.

Instantly, a fog is upon us, and like a quilt, enfolds the silhouette of us.

Our hands entwined. Which one is mine?
Old 16-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
What is in the flaxen field is for me alone to see; just thinking of it transports me there.

I have walked beyond the wall of field stone, up to the small valley where the crows dally calling their long descending caws, darting in and out of the one solitary tree. The crackling straw, warm and stubbly beneath my bare feet reminds me why I’ve come to this, my sacred ground.
I slip down like a tired child, heavy lidded, shivering done, soaking and savoring the warm sun till the sweet darkness moves in to kiss my brow, deeply rooted in being once more.
Old 16-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Master
nice stuff, skygazer.

Old 17-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Master
thank you, Silver.
Old 30-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Master
Looking out at the blue dawn over the steep sea cliffs I think to myself, I will be kind. I will not tell what the dream eye glimpsed of what is to be of the isle of Ekab.

Landward, the crimson succulents are beacons paving a path home.
The temple is happiness to the women of fire, sanctuary to our young, gravity for the tribe.

In another time, it will stand as lighthouse to sailors, thieves and warriors.
I have learned well from the great storyteller herself, not to fuel the flame, when words have no reason.
There shall be other lands and havens. When the time comes, we will gather under the first crescent, raise our winged frames southward, never again to see these strands.

This sand and rock before me will be awash with the blood of innocents by the hand of the soulless ones, crazed with brew and ritual. It cannot be changed.
I hear the conch calling me and abide by its melody. Upwards, swiftly, over prickly pears, I carry myself to Lilith, my kin.