Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Tangerine Quartz

Anyone work with this?

I purchased a small piece to help with soul trauma regarding the soul exchange (and requested a free Red Garnet).

Quote:
It is an excellent stone to use after shock or trauma and especially at the soul level. It can be used to heal after a psychic attack. This gem can also be used for past life healing. Tangerine Quartz activates and harmonizes the sacral Chakra and helps to stimulate the flow of creative energy. It can take you beyond your limited belief system into a more positive vibration

Red Garnet: The flash and fire of Garnet inspires a sense of lightness and brightness, illuminating to dark places and dark souls. Garnet is a good stone for depression, bringing joy and hope to its user, and helps lessen anger, especially towards oneself. Garnet's fire stimulates the survival instinct, bringing willpower and courage to a situation. Garnet will quickly "light a fire" under you, bringing those internalized ideas and feeling you have to the surface to be acted upon and carried out.

Powerful Garnet can cleanse the chakras of negative energies and re-energize them. Use Garnet to balance the Sacral Chakra and sex drive, and to aid in the controlled rise of Kundilini energy.

Garnet inspires love and passion, devotion and loyalty. A stone of commitment, Garnet encourages personal relationships of all kinds, and is a useful relationship tool both personally and in business.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Master
Yes I love working with tangerine quartz and I'm wearing my Garnet cross today :) Garnet is great for grounding, passion, survival and unblocking the root chakra . When I began meditating it I hated it , I was grounded lol and became angry but i soon learnt to relax into it's vibe . Sending me back to a time when I was a monk rowing across the sea to an Island , back to the monastry :).

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5152 ( tangerine quartz )

Can't wait to hear about your experiences x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Oh that's cool!...so in your case the Garnet helps with memories from your past?

What have you gotten with the Tangerine Quartz in your experiences?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
I have only used Tangerine quartz on my sacral while chanelling universal energy.

I can't say I have ever meditated with it . We will have to compare notes :)

Yes I have experienced past lives with Garnet, Labradorite , Kyanite and razor quartz lol .

When i told my Crystal teacher about the Garnet story she smiled and said Thats where I Know you from lol .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Oh ok...cool. :)

Labradorite...there is a type of stone (some say a higher quality of this, some sources say a different type but like that) called Spectrolite. It is Finland's national stone.

I've used Kyanite - mainly Blue variety - which I found helpful for the flow of energy in my body...sometimes I would have pain from blockages and the new energy not being able to ground. I would use the Kyanite to be a sort of 'spiritual'/'energetic' 'Drain-o' clog remover
Old 06-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Master

Old 06-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I used to have that book... :)

I like the properties listed there too...I think the part of 'not feeling good enough' due to my education... is a biggie for me. There's some other things in there too...but I think between the two descriptions...there's plenty of 'bases' covered. :)