Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-10-2014, 01:36 PM
philp5787

Feeling Alone & Worthless

I am not connect to any person, don't have much friends. Not have good relationship with friends and family. Does not meet my family members and friends, this is the around 18 months, i am not connected to anyone. Never try to contact anyone by phone, messaging or chatting. Only alone and surfing internet nothing more then that. Feeling worthless. I noticed these things after broken love relationship. Querulous, Everyone told me whoever in my connection that, you are getting made and querulous.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Experiencer

I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I've had some "disconnected" patches in my life as well. Hang in there. Because I guarantee you that you are worth something - there's no one else just like you. Only you can fill your unique spot in the world. Also, I've had events in my life that made me aware of the fact that we are not alone. We have "someone/something" in the universe who cares what the heck is going on with us. I remember a time in my life that I took on a meaningless, part-time job in addition to the full-time one I already had, not out of need for money but out of nothing going on in my life. I felt like absolutely nothing was going on. But years later, here I sit looking back at that time in a much better place and feeling blessed actually. Wishing you well and sending you supportive vibes to get you through.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:44 PM
How would you like to change this, philip?
You came for help, GOOD!

Let's concentrate on a solution.

What would be something you would like or prefer?

You posted this in the Affirmations section, good....that's a step
right there in the right direction! You are very smart.

Now, enough of telling us 'what is' ...now let's focus on what you want...
imagine something different...make it happen...and don't
get down if it takes a few weeks...always focus on your goal knowing
you are making it come about, ok?

No more focusing on the 'bummer stuff'.
Because you are going to change all that!
Okay?

I could get you started...today is Saturday...all day for 12 hours...go out and
do kind things for others...place $1 bills in places homeless people go.
Maybe on bus benches, hidden in laundromats...go buy some tacks.
And deliberately start smiling...

See, if that changes your attitude a little about life...
See? You will be giving to others, not concentrating on you...
Just for one day, philip...

This type of info would have cost you $90 in a Therapy Session!!!
This is I know! Been there.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I've had some "disconnected" patches in my life as well. Hang in there. Because I guarantee you that you are worth something - there's no one else just like you.
Only you can fill your unique spot in the world.
Also, I've had events in my life that made me aware of the fact that we are not alone. We have "someone/something" in the universe who cares what the heck is going on with us. I remember a time in my life that I took on a meaningless, part-time job in addition to the full-time one I already had, not out of need for money but out of nothing going on in my life.
I felt like absolutely nothing was going on.
But years later, here I sit looking back at that time in a much better place and feeling blessed actually.
Wishing you well and sending you supportive vibes to get you through.
That was very nice, fellow Gemini.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2014, 04:29 PM
DaSKREETz2REALz

DEAR FRIEND. IT SADDENS ME EVERY TIME I HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IT IS TERRIBLE TO KNOW A DEPRESSION SUCH AS THIS. BUT WORRY NOT YOU ARE NOT STUCK IN THIS STATE.

YOU HAVE COME TO A GOOD PLACE HERE. THERE ARE MANY FRIENDLY PEOPLE, AND I AM HERE TO TALK ANY TIME YOU NEED.

ONE THING I HAVE TOLD GREAT FRIENDS IN THE PAST IS TO REMEMBER THE THINGS ABOUT LIFE THAT YOU LOVE. HOWEVER FEW THEY ARE. THESE ARE THE THINGS WORTH FOCUSING ON. PERHAPS YOU WILL BUILD CONNECTIONS THROUGH IT THAT MAY BECOME SOME OF YOUR STRONGEST CONNECTIONS.

TALK TO PEOPLE. SPEAK FROM THE HEART, AND DO NOT PITTY YOURSELF. YOU ARE OF NO LESS VALUE THAN ANYONE YOU PASS. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. AND A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

I AM SENDING YOU ALL THE POSITIVITY I CAN. I AM HERE ALWAYS TO TALK OR JUST TO LISTEN.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philp5787
I am not connect to any person, don't have much friends. Not have good relationship with friends and family. Does not meet my family members and friends, this is the around 18 months, i am not connected to anyone. Never try to contact anyone by phone, messaging or chatting. Only alone and surfing internet nothing more then that. Feeling worthless. I noticed these things after broken love relationship. Querulous, Everyone told me whoever in my connection that, you are getting made and querulous.

This will continue until YOU start to embrace the alternative. It may sound weird.....but maybe this loneliness and misery is the feeling you want to experience right now. If not, then start feeling the feeling you would actually like to have and as sure as the sun rises, so will this new feeling materialize in a new reality for you.
However....ask yourself the following: Do I, at the deepest level, WANT my current state of mind or not? Do not be surprised if the answer is yes.
Human beings are complex. Sometimes, they need periods of misery, sadness, loneliness etc, so they can appreciate the ‘sweetness after the sourness’ in a more profound way. There is an entire industry with sad songs, movies, poems, books and god knows what that caters to that need.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That was very nice, fellow Gemini.

Thank you Miss Hepburn! Your message was truly great and important with actual suggestions to begin change. :) I actually thought when I read it, "I was one puzzle piece, and here's another great puzzle piece of help." And you're a Gemini as well - yay!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I wonder if this would help...it helps me!
It is about money...but is about friends, happiness, success in all
arenas of life.
Great posts here!

Continuing to tell stories of shortage only continues to contradict your desire for abundance,
and you cannot have it both ways: You cannot focus upon unwanted and receive wanted.

You cannot focus upon stories about money that make you feel uncomfortable and allow into
your experience what makes you feel comfortable.

A different story will bring different results: My thoughts are the basis for the attraction of all
things that I consider to be good, which includes enough money, and health, for my comfort and joy.

---Abraham

Old 12-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Master
Just take the time needed as it does take a bit of time to go through hardships, and it's OK to feel out of sorts for now and there's no pressure to be happy
Old 12-10-2014, 03:58 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by philp5787

Love is a FLOW of ENERGY THROUGH your consciousness, never ATTACH it to the idea of Love relationships!

Find IT within!

No wonder you FEEL worthless! You put all your stock in others and none in your own BEING!

Wake UP!

Stop feeding your brain such conditioned nonsense!

Rely on SELF ~~

Find this TRUTH within Consciousness, APPLY your self to greater study. LOOK as if no one else will ever answer you at all! Then your heart is moved to find its own SOURCE!

Osho wrote a book on Meditation , probably the only honest one! Read it, PRACTICE it ...... be very patient as it will take years to resolve this, better start NOW least thee forget again!