Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Amethyst

That was a joy to read - thank you so much for sharing.

Squatch

Thanks, Squatch. You still in calmer waters, hee, hee?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I found it really funny that his spirit was STILL embarrassed that he had died so tragically walking to get a beer. :)

Awww, bless him!

Thanks for sharing, Laura.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
MYFIGO

Amethyst,

Congratulations on seeing so many things so clearly! It is amazing isn't it? That was an amazing experience!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Thanks, Squatch. You still in calmer waters, hee, hee?

I haven't had the urge to break anything recently, so it can't be too choppy at the moment.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I haven't had the urge to break anything recently

You crack me up, Squatch!

Amethyst x
Old 03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Amethyst,

Congratulations on seeing so many things so clearly! It is amazing isn't it? That was an amazing experience!

Thanks MYFIGO for reading and blessings to you.

Will never forget that one-raised eyebrow expression - it was funny the way he was peering at me.

I hope he visits again!

Amethyst x
Old 03-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Impatient spirits are too funny. They keep their personalities as I say and some just push the other spirits aside to be first. The spirits that have been over on the other side longer usually laugh and allow them to get it all out first. :) Waiting their turn.

Hi again Laura!

What I’m wondering is how does this actually work?

So you open yourself up to give a reading for someone and there’s a queue - are they all just for the person you’re giving the reading for?

Is your doorkeeper kind of like a bouncer, LOL?

Have you ever got it wrong - as in you’re clearly seeing something but it’s a stronger spirit that ‘got through’ and the things you see don’t relate to the person you’re giving the reading for?

If you get what I mean?!

And if you or anyone else reading has got any more funnies you’re able to share, I would love to hear them!

This tickled me – I was once nearly asleep and I saw a fire with a plastic clothes dryer in front of it. Amongst the clothes was some school uniform – but it was soooo tiny – the size to fit a baby.

When Daisy came down the stairs in the morning I noticed her school trousers were way too short – ‘ankle biters’ my boys would call them – so she'd outgrown her uniform and I hadn't noticed!

Daisy’s biological mum is in the spirit world and I think she sent me that – bless her.

Thanks, Laura.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Last edited by Amethyst : 03-10-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Medium_Laura

haha ! :) Well for everyone it is different. I can only say what I, myself, experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi again Laura!

What I’m wondering is how does this actually work?

So you open yourself up to give a reading for someone and there’s a queue - are they all just for the person you’re giving the reading for?

Yes, at times. No they are not just for my sitter. Sometimes a neighbor or a friend of the family comes through. A boy once came in to tell his mother "It was my fault". After describing how he passed my client said... Omg that's my neighbors son!

Is your doorkeeper kind of like a bouncer, LOL? I OFTEN refer to him as my "spiritual bouncer", in my podcasts lol. Yes. He keeps them in line mostly.

Have you ever got it wrong - as in you’re clearly seeing something but it’s a stronger spirit that ‘got through’ and the things you see don’t relate to the person you’re giving the reading for?
I am wrong, certainly, spirit is never wrong. If and when it happens and the client cannot place the person or symbols, I ask the spirit to move on in hopes that the client may remember later. (this often if the case!! I get emails sometimes hours later saying.. OMG I knew that spirit! I'm so sorry! Lol. We call it psychic amnesia. - forgetfulness when excited or nervous in the presence of a psychic/medium) I do not allow my logical mind to try to "figure out" what or who is coming in. It's not my job to do so. I will ask that spirit to step aside for now and move on with the reading.

I also do not do "couples" or "friends" both in the same room for that reason. That the spirits can and will get confused. Galleries are the worst for me! but typically I give as many details as I can and allow the sitter to come to me.

If you get what I mean?!

And if you or anyone else reading has got any more funnies you’re able to share, I would love to hear them!

This tickled me – I was once nearly asleep and I saw a fire with a plastic clothes dryer in front of it. Amongst the clothes was some school uniform – but it was soooo tiny – the size to fit a baby.

When Daisy came down the stairs in the morning I noticed her school trousers were way too short – ‘ankle biters’ my boys would call them – so she'd outgrown her uniform and I hadn't noticed!

Daisy’s biological mum is in the spirit world and I think she sent me that – bless her.

Thanks, Laura.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Very cool about Daisy :)

I've had tornadoes with papers in them - representing work fighting and frustrations or stress with paper work.

I have gotten my "donkey" lol. I also get yellow balloons for birthday of client.

I did do a rather large bachelor party and I only knew the bride at the time. Her whole family came to get readings and the funny part was this man kept SHOWING up for everyone! Kurt. I had to keep saying.. Well Kurt is back, you must be related to the bride in some way! Lol Kurt was the brides grandfather who had passed about a year earlier. Everyone was laughing about how he was always in everyone's business when he was alive too! :)
Old 03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
I am wrong, certainly, spirit is never wrong. If and when it happens and the client cannot place the person or symbols, I ask the spirit to move on in hopes that the client may remember later.

Aaaaah - I've realised something. In the OP I've put that I saw a blue plastic ring and a yellow plastic duck as being possible bath toys as they did not resonate with Mac. I forgot to write down that I'd seen a goldfish too - which also did not resonate with Mac at the time. Ring over duck's head = win a goldfish! Bath toys haaa haaa - oops.

Quote:
I did do a rather large bachelor party and I only knew the bride at the time. Her whole family came to get readings and the funny part was this man kept SHOWING up for everyone! Kurt. I had to keep saying.. Well Kurt is back, you must be related to the bride in some way! Lol Kurt was the brides grandfather who had passed about a year earlier. Everyone was laughing about how he was always in everyone's business when he was alive too! :)

Way to go, Kurt - love it!

Thanks for sharing.

Amethyst x
Old 29-11-2011, 07:33 PM
PEACE

Hi what a great thread i had this happen a few weeks ago and i was not trying to do it,what can i do to encourage more of it any ideas love and lightxxx