Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Tag! You move to fast, I can't catch you.
I do pretty much agree with everything you just said. I believe what the physicists might call that is an evolving entangled quantum wave function for the whole universe. Which is perhaps only one small bird's nest of threads of individual consciousness within the mind of God. The thing about a tangle of strings, is that though one can clearly make out individual strands, it can become impossible to see where one begins and another ends. From the perspective of the individual strand, it seems like it is surrounded by other strings, even though some strands may even be itself looped back around. Yet, from a distance, the tangle just looks like one thing.

Tag.
Looks and feels like 'you' caught (up to) 'me', or 'IT' whatever IT is!

'Tag' line(s) to something I once wrote:

I am You
(and)
You are Me
(and)
We are One
Living as Many
Together!

From Seth Speaks:

Quote:
There is however a portion of you, the deeper identity who forms both the inner ego and the outer ego, who decided that you would be a physical being in this place and in this time. This is the core of your identity, the psychic seed from which you sprang, the multidimensional personality of which you are part.

For those of you who wonder where I place the subconscious, as psychologists think of it, you can imagine it as a meeting place, so to speak, between the outer and inner egos. You must understand that there are no real divisions to the self, however, so we speak of various portions only to make the basic idea clear.

Quote:
Now, each whole self, or multidimensional personality, has its own purposes, missions, and creative endeavors that are initial and basic parts of itself and that determine those qualities that make it eternally valid and eternally seeking.

Quote:
Your own multidimensional personality is so endowed that it can have these experiences and still retain its identity. It is, of course, affected by the various plays in which it takes part. There is instant communication and an instant, if you prefer, feedback system.

These plays are hardly without purpose. In them the multidimensional personality learns through its own actions. It tries out an endless variety of poses, behavior patterns, attitudes, and changes others as a result.

The word “result,” you see, automatically infers cause and effect - the cause happening before the effect, and this is simply one small example of the strength of such distortions, and of the inherent difficulties involved with verbal thought, for it always implies a single-line delineation.

You are the multidimensional self who has these existences, who creates and takes part in these cosmic passion plays, so to speak. It is only because you focus in this particular role now that you identify your entire being with it. You have set these rules for yourself for a reason. And consciousness is in a state of becoming, and so this multidimensional self of which I speak is not a psychological structure completed and done with. It is also in a state of becoming.

It is learning the art of actualization. It has within it infinite sources of creativity, unlimited possibilities of development. But it has yet to learn the means of actualization, and must find within itself ways to bring into existence those untold creations that are within it.

Therefore it creates varieties of conditions in which to operate, and sets itself challenges, some doomed to failure in your terms, at least initially, because it must first create the conditions which will bring new creations about. And all of this is done with great spontaneity and unbounded joy.

Quote:
This does not mean that the play is not real, or that it should not be taken seriously. It does mean playing a role - an important one. Each actor = must of himself realize, however, the nature of the production and his part in it. He must actualize himself out of the threedimensional confines of the play's setting.

There is great cooperation behind such momentous productions, and in playing his role, each actor first actualizes himself within three -dimensional reality. The multidimensional self cannot act within three-dimensional reality until it
materializes a portion of itself within it.

Within this reality, it then brings about all kinds of creativity and development that could not appear otherwise. It must then propel itself from this system however, through another act, another actualization on the part of itself that is [!] threedimensional.

During its three-dimensional existence it has helped others in ways that they could not otherwise be helped, and it has been itself benefited and developed in ways that would be impossible otherwise.

The meaning of the play is within you, therefore. It is only the conscious portion of you that acts so well, and that is focused so securely within the props of the production.

Quote:
When the cycle is finished, therefore, you have complete knowledge of your past lives. The information, experience, and abilities are at your fingertips. This merely means that you understand your multidimensional reality in practical terms. I have used the word multidimensional often, and you see I mean it quite literally, for your reality exists not only in terms of reincarnational existences but also in the probable realities mentioned earlier.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:42 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Looks and feels like 'you' caught (up to) 'me', or 'IT' whatever IT is!

'Tag' line(s) to something I once wrote:

I am You
(and)
You are Me
(and)
We are One
Living as Many
Together!

From Seth Speaks:

I have not heard of this Seth, but I will definitely have to look into it.

Thank you for sharing that.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I have not heard of this Seth, but I will definitely have to look into it.
https://duckiesbooknook.wordpress.co...-jane-roberts/
Old 03-07-2019, 09:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Well tanks, dats just ducky.

I did a quick wiki on it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Material

It is startling how well this matches up with what I (and many others) see as what the implications of relativity and quantum mechanics are pointing to regarding what we call reality. I don't know whether this Seth was legit or if it was really just an internal manifestation of Jane Roberts' mind, but either way it doesn't really matter, it does a pretty good job of describing the puzzle picture as I have been able to see it so far. Fascinating, I will have to pick up a few of the books and see how they play out.

Anyway, thanks for turning me on to this.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Well tanks, dats just ducky.... Anyway, thanks for turning me on to this.
My plezza, ketz. I really like yo hooma!
Old 13-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just imagine how the world would change if God would speak quite clearly to all of the 8 billion Earth inhabitants at the same time and say something like this: On the 2nd of May this year the sun will appear in the sky as always but it will be green. It will stay green for one complete turn of the planet so that everyone can see it and so know, following my words to you all, that I am.

This would be no skin off God's nose and would allow us to get on with things. And as we also know changing the colour of the sun for a day would be easy, requiring only a miracle, of which there are many in the Bible, so having a decisive miracle 2000 years later could only be positive.

This would solve quite a number of obvious problems and we wouldn't be requested 'to believe', something which has caused and still causes friction and has no point anyway. Instead of believing (in whatever) we'd KNOW.

Then we could live our lives accordingly without fighting among ourselves as to who is right. Let's get rid of all 'beliefs', all superstitions, all religious traditions, all church buildings, all professional preachers, all funny clothes, hats, bishops and popes and their ilk - in fact let's rid ourselves of the whole pot and be able to look God directly in the eye.

Why should he/she/it want it to be otherwise.?????
Asking Why does God not show him/her/itself? Is the incorrect one sided question to ask. You should be asking why can't I perceive or be conscious of god with the consciousness that comes out of my eyes.

Your personal mental and emotional conditioning and the beliefs you have is the answer to that question.
Old 13-02-2020, 01:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Asking Why does God not show him/her/itself? Is the incorrect one sided question to ask. You should be asking why can't I perceive or be conscious of god with the consciousness that comes out of my eyes.

Your personal mental and emotional conditioning and the beliefs you have is the answer to that question.

I didn't ask why I can't perceive or be conscious of God with the consciousness that comes out of my eyes. I asked why God doesn't show itself. Simple. It is a perfectly valid question.

As to the 'personal and mental and belief' thing -well, that's YOUR answer to the question. Not mine.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Knower
God is not a him/her self. God is the all. Everything you see is the manifestation of God.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Master

Very strange. After all this time, I was just thinking about this exact post the other day.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I asked why God doesn't show itself.
Being God he'd realise how much damage that would cause.