Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Unless you would be truly enlightened and above all human characteristics you're going to be annoyed by things. Or maybe if you live in a secluded place with no possibility for stress. In any other case it will be falling down and stepping up again. I agree with you.. if people start a thread they should respond back, even more so to those who spend time on their posts. There was a similar topic made in the Strong Opinions sections that kind of says the same as yours.. but it deals with posts, not necessarily thread starters..

Okay, I don't want to join this bandwagon to give you praise.. BUT.. I do enjoy your posts Shivani. Don't necessarily always agree with its content, but you are a fun person because the passion drips from your posts. Nobody can say you are dull..!!

And yes, we all FEAR you on here, you are scary lioness! one that obviously need to be petted because you can be a cub about it too..
Puuuurrrr....

I have a more 'spiritual' answer for you all now.

If someone asks for help, you reply and they don't acknowledge it...

There is no mutual past-life Karma to be worked out between the opening poster and the thread contributor...simple!

The people who the opening poster replies to, were obviously helped themselves by the OP in a past-life and there is no Karmic attachment or involvement with those the Universe makes the OP subconsciously ignore.

We could also say, without bignoting ourselves, that the person is just not "ready" to hear what we have to say or they are not "evolved" enough, or they have not "raised their vibration" sufficiently enough to receive such an enlightened reply...All these things...

There was a time, I also thought the way you do, Fairy Crystal.

I decided two things...

Firstly to watch threads and see where they go and watch the advice others give and how that is treated before I reply myself &

Secondly, If people need my help, they know where I live...they can send me a PM or visit the Hindu forum or reply to my thread in MySpace..if people seek ME out, I will bend over backwards to help...but I rarely give advice or help now unless I am asked personally... and I don't reply to general "help me" threads, because this is what psychologists/psychiatrists are both trained and paid to do...and a "random" on the internet is no substitute for professional help and care.

I wouldn't let it worry you, my dear. Like I said before, I used to have problems with it too...but I am over it now. What is not "meant to be" just isn't "meant to be" unless you subscribe to the Law of Attraction and using affirmations.

In that regard, here is some for you;

"I am a very helpful person".
"I have the capacity to help and heal".
"I am very popular on Spiritual Forums".
"Everybody enjoys reading and replying to my posts online".
"All of my online posts are acknowledged".
"All of my online posts are receiving positive replies".
"I am always appreciated for taking the time to help others on SF".

You get the drift, right?

Maybe some others on here may add to these affirmations and visualisations to get the outcome you desire on here.

All the best.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

And yes, we all FEAR you on here, you are scary lioness!

Oh please, speak for yourself dude.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Puuuurrrr....

I have a more 'spiritual' answer for you all now.

If someone asks for help, you reply and they don't acknowledge it...

There is no mutual past-life Karma to be worked out between the opening poster and the thread contributor...simple!

The people who the opening poster replies to, were obviously helped themselves by the OP in a past-life and there is no Karmic attachment or involvement with those the Universe makes the OP subconsciously ignore.

We could also say, without bignoting ourselves, that the person is just not "ready" to hear what we have to say or they are not "evolved" enough, or they have not "raised their vibration" sufficiently enough to receive such an enlightened reply...All these things...

There was a time, I also thought the way you do, Fairy Crystal.

I decided two things...

Firstly to watch threads and see where they go and watch the advice others give and how that is treated before I reply myself &

Secondly, If people need my help, they know where I live...they can send me a PM or visit the Hindu forum or reply to my thread in MySpace..if people seek ME out, I will bend over backwards to help...but I rarely give advice or help now unless I am asked personally... and I don't reply to general "help me" threads, because this is what psychologists/psychiatrists are both trained and paid to do...and a "random" on the internet is no substitute for professional help and care.

I wouldn't let it worry you, my dear. Like I said before, I used to have problems with it too...but I am over it now. What is not "meant to be" just isn't "meant to be" unless you subscribe to the Law of Attraction and using affirmations.

In that regard, here is some for you;

"I am a very helpful person".
"I have the capacity to help and heal".
"I am very popular on Spiritual Forums".
"Everybody enjoys reading and replying to my posts online".
"All of my online posts are acknowledged".
"All of my online posts are receiving positive replies".
"I am always appreciated for taking the time to help others on SF".

You get the drift, right?

Maybe some others on here may add to these affirmations and visualisations to get the outcome you desire on here.

All the best.

Hi Shivani Devi,

Nice suggestion on doing affirmations.

For myself, at times it can come down to how I am feeling at the moment and about myself.

Thank you, you bring something to my mind to remember to do, be kind to myself.

Can't control what others may do or not.

Side note: a little joke I make is; Forums are like Short Attention Span Theater
Meaning things seem to come and go.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Oh please, speak for yourself dude.

I just wanna give her a hug.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:28 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Maybe they found the answer they were looking for.
I find comfort in 'everything happens for a reason'.