Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Master
The Pathology of God on Suffering.

What does God really think of human suffering? If I were asked that question, I would answer it like this: Its totally meaningless to him. On the surface this seems merciless and sullen; but God is not a surface dweller, his thoughts are deep. But understand where God is comming from: Total Power that has no limits. The pride of many people here, believes that they can heal others;

Couldnot a God heal? What would suffering mean to a real Master healer?

Notice part of Gods pathology in Isaiah 40: 15, 17;" Behold the nations are like a drop from a bucket, and are reguarded as a speck of dust on a scale; All nations are as nothing before him. they are reguarded by him as " Less than nothing and meaningless."

This is what God thinks about human suffering, its less than nothing to him and absolutely meaningless. Why? Because he is using that suffering to lead to his eternal purpose. Hes making a point of it too. A lesson that is being burned into humanitys pathology; what its like to live on earth without him. I call it a 4 billion year lesson.

If I knew that ultimate Good and Peace is in my absolute control today and tommorrow, why should I concern myself with the suffering of yesterday? And this is part of the pathology of God; the way we look at the suffering is just meaningless to him. Because he already knows what he is doing and going to do; we just don't know. So we focus on what we do know and feel and thus believe. And use that to critisize and judge him.

In Isaiah 30:18 is another window of Gods pathology;" Therefore the Lord Longs to be gracious to you; and he ' Waits" on high to have compassion on you."

Oh God could stop the suffering now and explain himself to humanity;

But hes just waiting for his time to do that.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Mind's Eye

And who is God? Is he some big, cosmic man sitting on a golden throne in the heavens? Is he a giant spiritual brainiac that sits high above his creation and is hard to entreat? Is he indiffernt to human suffering and yet claiming to be merciful and loving? How do you get love and indiffernce from the same source? How do you extract a God who sees things as being meaningless out of the same being that claims to know the very number of hairs on your head? Does God have a split personality; our struggles are meaningless one moment, and then he claims in the psalms to heal all our diseases and deliver us from our destructions the next? How do you explain the 91st Psalm or the 103rd Psalm in the context of this "pathology?"
Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Blaze

How can a human answer on the behalf of God?!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
And who is God? Is he some big, cosmic man sitting on a golden throne in the heavens? Is he a giant spiritual brainiac that sits high above his creation and is hard to entreat? Is he indiffernt to human suffering and yet claiming to be merciful and loving? How do you get love and indiffernce from the same source? How do you extract a God who sees things as being meaningless out of the same being that claims to know the very number of hairs on your head? Does God have a split personality; our struggles are meaningless one moment, and then he claims in the psalms to heal all our diseases and deliver us from our destructions the next? How do you explain the 91st Psalm or the 103rd Psalm in the context of this "pathology?"

Those Psalms are about Gods security; when he decides to secure something or someone; he has already secured the future of humanity, we just don't know or believe that, so we look at now! God is the source of all things, both good and evil; he controls those things in my view. He heals when he gets ready, and its absolutely nothing we can do about that.

Hes going to heal all of humanity as a whole, at his designated time.

I believe him to be our only hope. His patience is legendary in heaven. Hes just waiting; and its nothing we can do about that either.

But we all are destined to be healed.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
How can a human answer on the behalf of God?!

I speak only for myself, I do not answer for God; I just read what he has to say.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Knower

the words of the bible probably did not come from God, depends on what bible your reading. So i wouldn't take them all too literally. However I do believe in higher power ( god, the universe etc same difference). I do believe that they were words that were written by this force that have been changed.

God is in each and everyone of us in my viewpoint. This to me ( life on this plane) is all a test the longevity in it all is not infinite.

Suffering is part of progression in my viewpoint. as with humans we are good and bad is it not thinkable and understandable that our creator is
the same.

And ok if God is not real then is it not fitting that who ever made him up has made him a reflection of what humanity is capable of.

humans can be merciful, merciless, of split personality's, loving, unloving, pathological, illogical, logical, humans can heal illness, they can cause it, we can prevent destructions and then create them.

For me the question is not of what does god think about human suffering, its about what humanity thinks about it and how humanity can change it.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater29
the words of the bible probably did not come from God, depends on what bible your reading.
God is in each and everyone of us in my viewpoint. This to me ( life on this plane) is all a test the longevity in it all is not infinite.

Suffering is part of progression in my viewpoint. as with humans we are good and bad is it not thinkable and understandable that our creator is
the same.
And ok if God is not real then is it not fitting that who ever made him up has made him a reflection of what humanity is capable of.

humans can be merciful, merciless, of split personality's, loving, unloving, pathological, illogical, logical, humans can heal illness, they can cause it, we can prevent destructions and then create them.

For me the question is not of what does god think about human suffering, its about what humanity thinks about it and how humanity can change it.

For me, I believe our future is in the hands of God; if it were in our hands, then I know we would be doomed.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Knower

I understand why you may think that and I guess in the end I agree but i do feel we underestimate our own human nature sometimes 9 we are all here to learn, to grow, with pleasure comes pain and vice versa)

after all in my viewpoint we are soul in bodies not the other way round.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
What does God really think of human suffering? If I were asked that question, I would answer it like this: Its totally meaningless to him. On the surface this seems merciless and sullen; but God is not a surface dweller, his thoughts are deep. But understand where God is comming from: Total Power that has no limits. The pride of many people here, believes that they can heal others;

Couldnot a God heal? What would suffering mean to a real Master healer?

Notice part of Gods pathology in Isaiah 40: 15, 17;" Behold the nations are like a drop from a bucket, and are reguarded as a speck of dust on a scale; All nations are as nothing before him. they are reguarded by him as " Less than nothing and meaningless."

This is what God thinks about human suffering, its less than nothing to him and absolutely meaningless. Why? Because he is using that suffering to lead to his eternal purpose. Hes making a point of it too. A lesson that is being burned into humanitys pathology; what its like to live on earth without him. I call it a 4 billion year lesson.

If I knew that ultimate Good and Peace is in my absolute control today and tommorrow, why should I concern myself with the suffering of yesterday? And this is part of the pathology of God; the way we look at the suffering is just meaningless to him. Because he already knows what he is doing and going to do; we just don't know. So we focus on what we do know and feel and thus believe. And use that to critisize and judge him.

In Isaiah 30:18 is another window of Gods pathology;" Therefore the Lord Longs to be gracious to you; and he ' Waits" on high to have compassion on you."

Oh God could stop the suffering now and explain himself to humanity;

But hes just waiting for his time to do that.

If god is infalible, then there is nothing to fix right? SO your saying god isnt perfect?
Old 12-10-2011, 10:23 PM
The paradox of what agony and ecstacy is has to be experienced.
In my opinion.

Many have experienced enormous suffering only to have it turn into bliss.
I was with a man today speaking of just that --- extreme pain turning into a delicious experience once.

Paul and Baha'ullah sp? for example. Or the Christians singing, that caused Nero to lament, "Why do these Christians keep singing?"

Yes, why?

What did they experience?
What altered state of transcendance of the usual human experience
were they graced with?

This is a result of an advanced awareness of reality - of the truth of who and what we are...it's where we're headed in our future growth.
I think - it seems we are all spiraling to a very high consciousness where we will all be understanding the ''whole deal''.

Up/down. light/dark, pain/pleasure, good/bad ---may all merge into one single experience and Experiencer.

It's "His" movie - His perspective is quite different.

...Our thoughts are not His thoughts...

I myself have been raised to such a degree that I experienced the paradox of sheer agony being bliss, His bliss - then, back again, then, back yet again.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru