Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowsingdoer
Thanks Shivani Devi for the links to your recordings, I have listened to all of them but not right through I must admit as some are rather long. I noted your comments about quality but found most to have plenty of clear areas and I was able to get many of the words although it sometimes took two goes. But strangely it is so variable. Some simple words or names I failed with but where you placed a pair of spectacles in view I got most of the word "spectacles" instantly although it seemed to have taken longer for you.

I do find the pulsing scanning noise of the P-SB7 very distracting though.

I have been experimenting today with a Raudive germanium crystal detector circuit into my Sony digital recorder, it's promising but needs a gain stage to increase the volume. I think your suggestion to LillyBelle about using P-SB7 make more sense for me also, I have read the the Radio Shack hack and the Sangean too can't be carried out on the present models due to "improvements" ie ribbon cables instead of pins that can be bent out of the way. I don't know if this is true though.

Many thanks, Chris
It's awesome that you're trying out the Raudive Germanium detector circuit on your digital recorder. <3

I've watched some guys on Youtube do that as well...but the results were pretty weird...it reminded me of the early Scole experiments.

Here is some information about the Scole Experiment:
https://www.thescoleexperiment.com/t...periments.html

Here is a video of a guy on youtube trying to repeat it (and failing). lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ml2Mg4Tg2w

Then, Appydroid has recently put out a 4 germanium Diode X 2 transceiver in tandem array:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rumUOw7UWUw - AWESOME!

I remember getting into all this stuff about 2 years ago...after studying the collected works of Konstantin Raudive.

...and all of this led me to the Incredible All-band receiver:
http://www.techlib.com/electronics/allband.htm

Now, to scan with an all-band receiver using a 4 germanium array and a hexagonal aerial ....they tried a star-shaped aerial array with the Scole experiment and made everybody puke. LOL

Had I the time, money, soldering capabilities and no arthritis or nervous ticks, I'd build my own spirit boxes.

If you have the time, check out EJ Gold's Beta Blocker Spirit Radio, Andy's Box and even Nikola Tesla's Tesla Coil Spirit Radio...fun stuff.

Also yeah, the current radio models aren't hackable...

Here's the updated hackable radio list:
http://itcvoices.org/updated-hackable-radio-list/

...but I've overloaded you with enough tech for one day....this used to be a huge passion of mine.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Oh and the reason why it took me a while to hear "spectacles' was because I was listening for "glasses'. LOL
Old 07-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Master
Yeah, then there's also Greg Manchester's experiments which Casey Coverdale does quite nicely....with updates of Greg's "White Box" with the "Orange Box":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQonx2Wgxk

....after a couple of years of all this though I decided to move on from ghost-box listening to...

Structured Light Sensing using the Microsoft Kinect Cam with motion capturing software from Digital Dowsing...

So, want your mind to be totally blown now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ14gWepPO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plzGpzSw0NY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM

Anyway, I'm done indulging in it for today...
Old 07-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Seeker

Thank you Shivana Devi for your "deluge" of info - it will take me some time to work through it all but the Scole experiment was intriguing and as was the "wide band" Techlib project, there are some imaginative people out there!

I see that the potentially updatable list of hackable radios is four years old and I suspect that time and production engineers have changed the situation somewhat but that is just my guess.

I think I will order a P-SB7 with extra speaker for now and play around with Raudive type circuits as time permits. Being long past retirement, my brain is well past its "best before" date so don't expect miracles!

I will work my way through your list of links over the next week or so - thanks so much for all the efforts you have put in on my behalf, it is very kind of you and much appreciated.

Chris.

Last edited by dowsingdoer : 07-03-2018 at 09:55 PM.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Seeker

I received my P-SB7 Spirit box a few days ago (not so easy to source here in the UK) and am slowly getting to grips with it. It is a neat compact little gadget and has a plug-in external speaker which makes a real difference to the sound volume.

I must say straight away that so far I have heard nothing that I could claim to be authentic Spirit communication but it is early days and the time to record sessions at 20 minutes long then listen to them critically uses up the day rapidly! I have only used the box at home so far but when the weather improves I have a few interesting sites I plan to visit.

I do find the sweep sound, particularly on FM 100ms or 150ms, my usual choices, to be really off-putting - AM is much more listenable but allows too much radio breakthrough even on the fastest sweep speed. I have tried reducing the treble using Audacity audio editor and that does help somewhat but it still irritates me. Has anybody got any better ideas please?

All in all an interesting device to play with and It has increased considerably my respect for some of the You Tube recordings that are out there!

Chris.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowsingdoer
I received my P-SB7 Spirit box a few days ago (not so easy to source here in the UK) and am slowly getting to grips with it. It is a neat compact little gadget and has a plug-in external speaker which makes a real difference to the sound volume.

I must say straight away that so far I have heard nothing that I could claim to be authentic Spirit communication but it is early days and the time to record sessions at 20 minutes long then listen to them critically uses up the day rapidly! I have only used the box at home so far but when the weather improves I have a few interesting sites I plan to visit.

I do find the sweep sound, particularly on FM 100ms or 150ms, my usual choices, to be really off-putting - AM is much more listenable but allows too much radio breakthrough even on the fastest sweep speed. I have tried reducing the treble using Audacity audio editor and that does help somewhat but it still irritates me. Has anybody got any better ideas please?

All in all an interesting device to play with and It has increased considerably my respect for some of the You Tube recordings that are out there!

Chris.
Hi Chris.

My preferred setting is 200ms reverse on the FM band and it takes a while before you can hear anything as your ears have to get accustomed to it...and yes, recording helps because most of what you receive will only be heard on playback. I have found it quite weird that when I listen with my ears, I may hear parts of recognisable advertisments and such that I would term 'radio bleed' but when I play back that segment, the radio bleed that I had previously heard with my ears has totally vanished!

Anyway, keep going with it and yes, it takes practice and keep us informed how you are going with both this and your Raudive germanium diode.

Dianne.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Seeker

Many thanks Shivani Devi for your usual informative reply - I will try 200ms rev. sweep on FM. If you feel it is right it must be worth a go. My "logical brain" (the bane of my Spiritual activities) tells me that the shorter the station "dwell" time the less bleed-through there should be but -----?

Your statement that " I have found it quite weird that when I listen with my ears, I may hear parts of recognisable advertisments and such that I would term 'radio bleed' but when I play back that segment, the radio bleed that I had previously heard with my ears has totally vanished!" seems to be counter-intuitive to me, as you say weird!

I'm a bit stuck with my Raudive tests, I need more gain stages to bring any signal levels up but don't have the necessary facilities at the moment. Needs more time to think.

Thank you once again for your suggestions.

Chris
Old 23-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Seeker

6. "It is dangerous".

If one didn't think there was actually something 'to it' then it wouldn't be 'dangerous'. It is only as dangerous as you let it be. You can surround yourself with Light, cast protection spells, call on guides or whatever...or simply believe that nothing can harm you because you're not afraid and you won't 'let it'. Our own fears and superstitions are what causes the 'danger' so as long as one is aware of that.

I'm going to have to disagree with this statement here.....but I suppose it all depends what you define as danger.....what can happen from doing this stuff is that you develop clairaudience ......these spirits (or whatever) you communicate with through spirit boxes and voice recorders....sometimes....they can eventually start communicating with you all the time. Yeap....happened to me three years ago...I was doing EVP recordings for just 2 months....I was hearing a lot of voices on the recordings then...but there was always this younger female sounding voice that stood out....so after the 2 months of recording....I started hearing her voice outside the sessions...and 3 years later....she's still here...I still hear her everyday....and her voice hasn't changed a bit. Now back when I was recording....I wasn't thinking of any dangers....it all went down so fast...and then next thing I knew one day....I just ended up hearing them with just my ears. Now, some people might not mind this....but really....it sucks because you can't shut them up a lot of the time....and they don't give a darn about your privacy...and imaging white light and calling on guides does nothing.....I mean beliefs are fine and all....but beliefs don't always transfer over into reality....this is generally dealing with something unknown...I've experienced enough to know it's real....but we don't know who are what these voices are from....and we don't know what their abilities are all of the time across the board....we don't really know what all of the dangers are...but they exist ......and taking up this kind of pursuit is a big decision
Old 25-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Seeker

I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties jerseyguy77 it must be very unwelcome hearing spirits when you want peace and quiet. I have always believed that if you invoked strong protection before contact and "closed off" when finished, there should be no problems. It seems this is not so in your case. not sure I would call it "danger" though but I don't have clairaudience so I can't really judge.

Please can you say where you used your Spirit box - ie at home or on haunted sites where activity was stronger?

Thanks, Chris
Old 26-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Seeker

Hi Chris,

I was mostly doing sessions at home, especially when I really started making contact, but I did a few sessions at my work when no one was around....I even did a session while driving once...I got the same voices....so I think I was being followed at that point.

I think where I really messed up is that I was doing sessions too often. Once I started hearing a lot on my recordings...I was doing sessions almost every night for two months....I really attuned my ears to hear these spirit voices quickly and some malevolent spirits or such took full advantage of that

at the very least....yeah.....I think moderation could go a long way.

it can get bad......it could drive a person insane literally.

I mean...I deal with it....but it was real bad for a long time.

here's another account from a person I met a year after I got hit with it that describes this kind of clairaudience overload quite well

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...mess_with_evp/

the thing is though....you can't tell by how these voices act or sound which ones might be up to something...I mean I heard some voices on the recordings that seemed completely benevolent.....so if one were set on pursuing this, I'd say moderation.....don't do sessions that often.....it could potentially save one a lot of grief.

I'm not sure about closing off a session....aside from these voices....I also feel them on me a times...or cause physical sensations......they especially like to jab me when I'm trying to sleep....so at least some of these spirits are essentially here...this is something I didn't fully grasp at the time I was doing EVP....I suppose I thought I was here and the spirits were some place else...when the session was over....contact was broken off......this is true perhaps some of the time....but some are literally here .....and once you end a session, they could very well be hanging around in your home all the time.....this is why I started doing sessions at my work and such....to see if I was being followed........I've also since moved since 2015 (when it started) and they followed me to my new home.