Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
Letting my Twin Flame go

Hey guys,

So last night my twin and I met for the last time, I was trying to fix up things (we both screwed up the relationship but nothing too bad, just small fights) and he was all like: I don't think this is a good moment etc etc.
He texted me afterwards saying he loves me and it hurts to let me go and he is going to regret this but it is for the best (?).
I just got tired of all this indecision and I am decided to let him go. For good. FOREVER. I am the kind of person who usually won't forgive something like this, we broke up because HE did something stupid and I was chasing him like crazy and in the end it was his own decision to not get back together?
Anyway, I was just wondering if the universe is not going to be "mad" at me or something like this just because I gave up on him (after trying everything I could possibly do to have him back). I am just tired of all of this and I just want to have some peace of mind just for a change? I read in some forum that the Universe at some point is going to try to put us back together and then it could be even harder? For now I just want to forget about this Twin Flame drama. What do you guys think?

Old 05-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Master
disengaging from the drama is the mature course of action.
don't apply judgment to the situation, just let it be.
if the universe attempts to throw you two back together,
only each/either of you could make that process hard,
no one and nothing else has any power over that possibility.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
disengaging from the drama is the mature course of action.
don't apply judgment to the situation, just let it be.
if the universe attempts to throw you two back together,
only each/either of you could make that process hard,
no one and nothing else has any power over that possibility.

I guess this is it. I just need to break free from this drama, this is not healthy at all. We won't probably get back together but I guess it is what it is, I can't foresee the future. It is hard to let go but it is the best I can do now. Hopefully this was the end and we won't see each other again in this life, but only time will tell.

Thanks Again :)