Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-02-2015, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
So you have proved God, please tell me more.

After taking a look at these "proofs," it's clear that no one using the scientific method would ever consider any of these to be proof of the existence of God. Every one of these "proofs" is equally, if not more explainable by other means.

Just go to the beginning of the thread to see the sad excuses for "proof" that are presented. I'm sorry, but the author must misunderstood of what the word "proof" means.

For example,
Quote:
14. the pressence of God in human language continually asserts itself in metaphors, sarcasm, satire, politics, laws, education, its just a dominant part of human expression. OMG! My God! God help us! God have mercy on us!
This is in no way, shape, or form proof of anything aside from the fact that beliefs shape language. Every one of these "proofs" can be easily revealed as false with a shred of knowledge, critical thinking, and logic.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Well when you said " Tell me MORE", I had thought you wanted a lot of proof. Now you ask for a " Best answer", by which I think you mean the one singular best proof, which would have to be Jesus. And archaeology helps us with his existence. We have the place he was crucified, Golgotha; we have the city it happened in. We have the river he was baptized in; Jordan; we have a garden that he prayed in, we have the actual house of Mary and Martha, two of his best friends, we have the home of one of his deciples, we have the actual bones of a priest who slapped him and the actual bones of Simon the Cyrenian, who carried his cross. We have the actual gate he was marched through on his way to be killed, we have a piece of the stone he stood on before Pilate, we have two possible grave sites that he was buried in, so even the best answer has many details to it.
No your wrong, Jesus has never been proved to be real, it all a story, you have to get over that.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
After taking a look at these "proofs," it's clear that no one using the scientific method would ever consider any of these to be proof of the existence of God. Every one of these "proofs" is equally, if not more explainable by other means.

Just go to the beginning of the thread to see the sad excuses for "proof" that are presented. I'm sorry, but the author must misunderstood of what the word "proof" means.

For example,
This is in no way, shape, or form proof of anything aside from the fact that beliefs shape language. Every one of these "proofs" can be easily revealed as false with a shred of knowledge, critical thinking, and logic.
Yes its all simple, he never excited.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes its all simple, he never excited.

Did you mean *existed? If so...

To say something doesn't exist with no proof is just as unwise as saying that something exists with no proof.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Master
Oh, sorry ....from far away it looked like
"The 100 goofs of God "

Never mind
Old 25-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Master
Hey, the proofs are not for everyone, but they definitely are for me. The way people disagree with me is proof of God. I can see God in how their minds formulate their own opinions and just stark rebel against anything that would lead to God, then I match that rebellion with the forecast of it that was written over 2,000 years ago in another proof of God, the bible, and I am more convinced.

Scientist hit the spot years ago when they were a child of the church, before they rebelled and left; they knew something was out there, but they just could not quite get there hands on it. Afraid of it, they turned away from it. That fear still exist in the unbelieving human mind that will fight against even considering God, and it was God who placed that fight IN them! The way they fight this, is then proof of God to me.

The skill being incorporated to deny God, is proof of God.

The effort to mask God, is proof of God.

The intelligence being used to prove that no intelligence created the universe, is proof of God.

To the degree that one goes to not prove God, that degree is proof of God!

The fact that time existed before humanity existed, is proof of another existence, which leads to God.

One of my favorite proofs of God is so simple, that heads full of knowledge normally miss it, its more for children; If I walk down a street and see a dime on the ground, I pick it up and think nothing of it. I walk further and find 3 dimes on the ground, now I begin to suspect things, maybe they are being inadvertedly dropped. I walk further then find 100 dimes on the ground, yet each lined up in rows of ten, and each individually balanced and standing on its edges; now I can know that this was " Deliberately Done!" No chance thing, no happenstance luck, no mathematics or science needed, somebody DID this!

And even a child can understand that, even if smart adults cannot. This universe, this earth, this life on earth, was deliberately done!