Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-03-2011, 02:42 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
edited ... for personal reasons ... it is a very difficult exercise Tzu ... I responded then edited ... will ponder for a little while longer ... I may end up reposting my original response lol
It begins with some difficulty, but once your imagination catches on, the preconceptions fall like dominoes.. when one falls, the reason for it falls, too.. then, simply imagine no reason for these beliefs, and imagine what it is like to experience Life without any preconceived beliefs, imagine seeing a river running through a mountain forest, a small waterfall, and.. just the energies of existence at play, with no other influence than the ongoing experience happening 'now'.. like walking on a 'trail' and being completely fresh and new to the experience, not 'pondering' the 'hows and whys', or the 'who made its', just being fully present to the moment..

Be well..
Old 26-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
What did come to mind for me once i waded through all my 'hidden' preconceptions, was what it would be like to experience life through the senses of a new born babe ...
Old 26-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

It begins with some difficulty, but once your imagination catches on, the preconceptions fall like dominoes.. when one falls, the reason for it falls, too.. then, simply imagine no reason for these beliefs, and imagine what it is like to experience Life without any preconceived beliefs, imagine seeing a river running through a mountain forest, a small waterfall, and.. just the energies of existence at play, with no other influence than the ongoing experience happening 'now'.. like walking on a 'trail' and being completely fresh and new to the experience, not 'pondering' the 'hows and whys', or the 'who made its', just being fully present to the moment..

Be well..

Hello TzuJanLi,

I like what you proposed.

Find that when I allow myself to be in the space of just being present that there is a calm that comes over me. At times I feel a real presence and with in it comes an acceptance. It seems to carry over when I get back into the rigors of work and other challenges life presents. Finding that I am able to allow myself to be in this space more and more, without totally spacing out, if you know what I mean.

It does bring to mind all is one and everything is perfect and a deeper understanding of this.

Also notice the movement and rhythm of it. It is a cool place to be, when I allow it to be. There still some resistance at times, but feel have to pay attention that this space is always there.

Thank you.

Peace and Blessings
Old 27-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello TzuJanLi,

I like what you proposed.

Find that when I allow myself to be in the space of just being present that there is a calm that comes over me. At times I feel a real presence and with in it comes an acceptance. It seems to carry over when I get back into the rigors of work and other challenges life presents. Finding that I am able to allow myself to be in this space more and more, without totally spacing out, if you know what I mean.

It does bring to mind all is one and everything is perfect and a deeper understanding of this.

Also notice the movement and rhythm of it. It is a cool place to be, when I allow it to be. There still some resistance at times, but feel have to pay attention that this space is always there.

Thank you.

Peace and Blessings

Yes, I'm relating to what you said here. It is a nice space to be in and with lots of practice it can become a reasonable way of life. Stress-free!
Old 27-03-2011, 01:49 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings

Quote:

Peace and Blessings
Hi Moonglow: It reminds me that things are what they are, there is a 'way' that Life unfolds.. i can influence that unfolding in some ways, some people, like the great masters, have influenced Life's unfolding in great ways.. by drawing upon the energies and cooperation of others.. but, i can understand with deep clarity my relationship with the rhythms and cycles of Life, the interconnectedness of all things..

It seems that when i attach to ideologies, or beliefs, or philosophies, there is a disconnect with the rhythms and cycles.. even though the beliefs may emphasize some profound aspect of Life's unfolding, there is almost always a diminishing of another aspect, or a nagging belief that this 'way' is a little better than other 'ways'.. a 'path' chosen, excludes others..

Be well..
Old 27-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings

Hi Moonglow: It reminds me that things are what they are, there is a 'way' that Life unfolds.. i can influence that unfolding in some ways, some people, like the great masters, have influenced Life's unfolding in great ways.. by drawing upon the energies and cooperation of others.. but, i can understand with deep clarity my relationship with the rhythms and cycles of Life, the interconnectedness of all things..

It seems that when i attach to ideologies, or beliefs, or philosophies, there is a disconnect with the rhythms and cycles.. even though the beliefs may emphasize some profound aspect of Life's unfolding, there is almost always a diminishing of another aspect, or a nagging belief that this 'way' is a little better than other 'ways'.. a 'path' chosen, excludes others..

Be well..

Hello TzuJanLi,

This noticing of as you put it "Life unfolding" and as I see it movements or cycles is something that I have been paying more and more attention to in the last few years.

In this there seems to be a relaxation in me to not have to control it in some way. Which, I feel, is what some of ones beliefs, theologies, ideologies, and even the need to identify are. Yes these help in bringing perhaps a better understanding of the patterns and how they can operate and how one may interact with things. But, yes, this can draw away from the full experience and even enjoyment of being with in it.

The way I am looking at it, at this time, is as things move and "unfold" around me with in the elements and manifestation of life I am being influenced and also of this movement.

This is not of my thinking (control) to do, it just is. With in this space there is a calming in me, in the sense I realize that it perfect in its movement and/or unfolding and all is one in the sense that one plays and builds upon another. There is no need to think about it.

I admit it is not a place I am always at, but the realization that this place is there and I can choose to be there or not is helping become more focused and clear in how I choose to interact with others and my environment.

Fairly new for me and I find it to be quite the awakening. Not in some far out way, just in the simplicity of viewing life and my place in it.

Peace
Old 27-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Yes, I'm relating to what you said here. It is a nice space to be in and with lots of practice it can become a reasonable way of life. Stress-free!

Hello NightSpirit,

Yes, I agree it takes practice. I see it as paying attention to some of my set patterns (habits) and reforming them to better interact. For me it is looking at what is my responsibility and what isn't and directing my own focus in the direction it is needed.

The Stress-free part I am finding is letting go the need to control and accept that I don't control much, just my attitude towards it. This is all right and diminishes nothing in what life can and does present.

Peace
Old 30-03-2011, 01:13 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Hello NightSpirit,

Yes, I agree it takes practice. I see it as paying attention to some of my set patterns (habits) and reforming them to better interact. For me it is looking at what is my responsibility and what isn't and directing my own focus in the direction it is needed.

The Stress-free part I am finding is letting go the need to control and accept that I don't control much, just my attitude towards it. This is all right and diminishes nothing in what life can and does present.

Peace
Hi Moonglow: That reminds me of the Serenity Prayer, a very useful measure of wisdom.. more than controlling the events of our Lives, we adapt our responses to resonate with 'who we are'.. where we have no influence on the spontaneity of Life unfolding, your 'attitude' is your compass.. it will lead you toward energies that resonate with your attitude, the Universe is an amazingly beautiful experience..

Be well..
Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Hi Moonglow: That reminds me of the Serenity Prayer, a very useful measure of wisdom.. more than controlling the events of our Lives, we adapt our responses to resonate with 'who we are'.. where we have no influence on the spontaneity of Life unfolding, your 'attitude' is your compass.. it will lead you toward energies that resonate with your attitude, the Universe is an amazingly beautiful experience..

Be well..

Thanks Tzu, Your persistance payed off and brought this simplicity to light.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Thanks Tzu, Your persistance payed off and brought this simplicity to light.
A very humble thanks for your willingness to see it, and for your gratitude..

Be well..