Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Knower
Dates and Prophecy - 7-17-17 and Repeated Numbers (1111)

I often notice repeated numbers. I think many people have this experience. For me, the number 777 holds special significance. 2017 is a Jubilee Year, which is the Jewish year 5777. Why is it a Jubilee? Every 50 years (7x7+1), we have a grand jubilee. In the book of Jubilees for instance, Adam is said to have lived 19 Jibilees, or 950 years. In Genesis 6, when Yahweh gives mankind 120 years of life, this is 120x50, or 6000 years. If you look at markers for this in history, you see WWI in 1917. You see the six day war in 1967. The next Jubilee will be this year, or 2017. Tracing back 7 years behind 2016, you see a market crash. Behind this, another market crash in 2008. Two sevens. Adding one, you get to 2017. While many people expected a market crash last year, I knew it would be one more year.

Here are a few Jubilee dates to note:

67 - 68 Revolt of Rome

117CE - Diaspora Judaism in Turmoil.

867 CE - Sinai Arabic Codex 151, was created.

1267 - 700 years before Six Day War, Inquisition reforms by Clement IV (Christians over Jewish Community). Also, Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.

1517 - Protestant Reformation; time of Martin Luther.

1567 - The first yeshiva is founded in Poland. Jews expelled from Genoa. Jews invited into Poland.

1667 - 1667 July 31, TREATY OF BREDA ( Breda, Netherlands)

1717 - Rebbi R' Elimelech of Lizhensk Born (Founding Rebbi of Hasidic Movement) Great Revival of Masonry to Speculative Masonry- Also, first Freemason Grand Lodge of England was established. Now devoted to mankind instead of building trade.

1817 - Reform Movement in Judiasm

1867 - Final Emancipation of Jews in Austria Hungry

1917 - 18 - WWI

1967 - 68 - Six Day War

2017 - JUBILEE EVENT

Are there other witnesses?

WITNESS II- The Messiah Enters as King

When Jesus entered the Temple as King, he overturned the Tables of the Money-changers (Bankers) and the benches of the ones selling doves (Peace). This was a prophecy.

Translation - "The Peacemakers have no rest and the Bankers financial tables are overturned." This marks the Jubilee, or final forgiveness of debt.

While many thought this would happen in 2016, I knew better. We can know the season, even down to the week. We can't know the day or hour.

Watch for events this year in 2017 / 5777

WITNESS III - Enoch Gave us the Timeline

In the book of Enoch, he tells us that the Watchers have 70 generations until they are judged. Although this is the least precise method to arrive at the Jubilee, we can get very close. A generation is not what you might think at first. Most people use the age of a human generation, but I think the exact calculation comes from the generation of the precession of the Earth.

Taking 25920 years for precession, then dividing by 360, you get 72 years for a generation. We can do this two ways.

Israel becomes a Nation (Fig Tree). 1948 + 72 is 2020. Jesus said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive.

The second way to get this date is to use Enoch's 70 generations. 70 X 72 = 5040. We now only need a starting date, which should be obvious. Adam died after 19 jubilees according to the book of Jubilees and the Bible. That's 950. Add the two. 5040 + 950 = 5990 years, or within in 7 years of tribulation and very close to 2017. This, of course, assumes a few things, making it the least of our witnesses. I still believe Enoch was a witness to allow us to see the last decade.

WITNESS IV - Lost Book of Adam and Eve - 5500 years (5.5 Days) - Chapter III

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled." 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. 4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. 6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants"

Why 5500 and not 6000? When Enoch told the Watchers about the coming judgment of 70 years, Adam would have been nearing his end. It would make sense that God told him 500 years earlier.

WITNESS V

The next witness is again a weak witness, but one none the less. The two long count calendars left to us by early civilizations (Aztecs / Mayan) are long count calendars of 5125.5 years. Assuming all of this took place during Adam's life, we must then realize why those calendars marked 2012. The Watchers wanted to remember.

This is the way I see it. 5777 will be a big year. This is the calm before the storm. The true identity of the Messiah comes by his fruit. Know him by the sword in his hand or the Peace he makes. As always, two sides of the same coin will appear to all of humanity. Know the one making peace by the fruit of his actions.

Extra: The weakest reason of all--5777 contains the heptadic number of 777. Throughout the Bible, three sevens represents half the breath of Father. 888 is the other half, representing the Son. Together, Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888) make up the breath. 666 is Carbon, or the mark of mankind (6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). What chokes the breath? What keeps life thriving on Earth? After the dust settles, there are 1000 years remaining before the Son is again tested through the nations. Peace is our hope for the next Day.

This leads me to see today as significant. Will it be? Who knows? Three sevens should always be a marker when seen from a date. Keep an eye on the news today. I've always found it interesting that I turn 50 this year (conceived on Christmas Day, 1967).
Old 17-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
While many people expected a market crash last year, I knew it would be one more year.
You've posted some nice topics in the past month. But there is nothing more materially-banal than using spiritual insight to predict world happenings and events. This is what Christians do with their Bible, i.e. end-of-days prophecies. This is a Tarot reader telling you your lover is nigh; it's the wisdom of the stars presented as your daily horoscope and lucky number.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You've posted some nice topics in the past month. But there is nothing more materially-banal than using spiritual insight to predict world happenings and events. This is what Christians do with their Bible, i.e. end-of-days prophecies. This is a Tarot reader telling you your lover is nigh; it's the wisdom of the stars presented as your daily horoscope and lucky number.

Prophesies through the Bible about the, "End Times", have alignment through the ages. In places like Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation. Giving us a general indication about the formation and condition of the nations and the world.
The ears of Christians perked up for good reason at the formation of the European Union.

Baile? What do modern Physicists tell us about the nature of "reality", and the material, "world"?

There is a "program" running.
From the eternal perspective our future has already occurred.

We've been given indication of what would occur, from long ago.
Additionally, a unique event has been described in detail by St. Paul, and is generally indicated and illustrated to us in several places. Which has been referred to as,
"The Rapture".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Baile? What do modern Physicists tell us about the nature of "reality", and the material, "world"?
I guess you won't be buying stocks in 2017.

It was you (I think?) who recently posted links to some fundamentalist site prophesying the end of days. It was an interesting trip down memory lane because all the predictions on that site were word-for-word what fundamentalists were saying back in the 1970s. I was there in the 70s and read it all, and sat thru all those Damien 666 movies lol. Well we're still here.

And there is a HUGE difference between the spiritual understanding that reality is based on math and numbers, versus a fundamentalist interpreting through the narrow prism of his/her religious beliefs what 666 and 144,000 means as far the world's (doomed) future goes.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
I guess you won't be buying stocks in 2017.

It was you (I think?) who recently posted links to some fundamentalist site prophesying the end of days. It was an interesting trip down memory lane because all the predictions on that site were word-for-word what fundamentalists were saying back in the 1970s. I was there in the 70s and read it all, and sat thru all those Damien 666 movies lol. Well we're still here.

And there is a HUGE difference between the spiritual understanding that reality is based on math and numbers, versus a fundamentalist interpreting through the narrow prism of his/her religious beliefs what 666 and 144,000 means as far the world's (doomed) future goes.

Yes. Back in the seventies I was reading Hal Lindsay myself.
He got, I think, alot of things right. However, what he had been sharing had been percieved and written about centuries before, and I recall reading the same in a Scofield Bible, published at the turn of the 20th century. Jesus didn't say Himself that no one knows the exact day and hour?
Back in the seventies, the "World Wide Web", had yet to be created, as has the European Union.

So, you think because of timeline misperception it's all bogus?
Because, as I stated, we are told things in general, and timeline is mistook and misread?
You are knowledgable of human history, and nature, no?
We have a track record on the planet... no?

And, in the day of the, "New World Order"?

Look around you at the global situation. Are you really,
"Oblivious"?

"The beast" involves a humanity united in atheistic and new age paradigm, against the Truth. For the most part.
This cannot happen in my opinion unless the Rapture occurs first.
Which will probably take place at the outset of a global crisis.
Whereupon, " the mark" will be instituted as an effort to enforce world wide peace.

God is the Truth, and the prophesies written through the ages, in His Word, are true

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Look around you at the global situation. Are you really, "Oblivious"?
And one can take a commonsense approach, look around and observe the insanity, and all without coming to the supernatural conclusion that God is preparing to destroy the world and rapture 144,000 souls to heaven. I mean let's get real here.

Everything in Revelation has been interpreted via esoteric understanding as well. Same Bible, entirely different conclusions and outcome. That's because esoteric wisdom understands that the transitions and events outlined in Revelation are detailing inner events, inner soul change. In other words, a positive, constructive SPIRITUAL interpretation, and not some materialistic fear-screed having to do with God's wrath and the world coming to an end.

Last edited by Baile : 18-07-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Knower
Quote:

No predictions, but some good observations of past to present indicators. No matter how you examine it, a Jubilee is relief from debt. The markers land on 2017, with some good indications what will happen when a world leader enters this temple. This does not indicate his intent. If he comes with a sword in his hand, then he is not the Prince of Peace. It is my belief that we will not see one man, but mankind as a collective ruler of himself. We already see the two divisions of mankind operating. Only one is a thief.

Old 29-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
And one can take a commonsense approach, look around and observe the insanity, and all without coming to the supernatural conclusion that God is preparing to destroy the world and rapture 144,000 souls to heaven. I mean let's get real here.

Everything in Revelation has been interpreted via esoteric understanding as well. Same Bible, entirely different conclusions and outcome. That's because esoteric wisdom understands that the transitions and events outlined in Revelation are detailing inner events, inner soul change. In other words, a positive, constructive SPIRITUAL interpretation, and not some materialistic fear-screed having to do with God's wrath and the world coming to an end.

I go along with the perspective, Baile, of what I was reading in my youth invoving Hal Lindsey's writings.
About the Almighty withdrawing during the final hour. Letting humanity's behavior determine and create what we read of. In both Revelation, and the Book of Daniel which align.
Which you interpreted as the Lord's doing.

The well depicted and described removal of His people may be a big part of that withdrawal.