Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 19-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

New member - How do I stop attracting "bad energy" to me??

Hi everyone, I must confess I've come to the forum out of desperation, so I'm really hoping someone can offer me a solution.

I am mid 50's and seem to have a problem attracting bad energy. I've had a difficult life and a lot of bad things have happened along the way in terms of major traumatic events.

But what I'm specifically needing help with right now is a repetitive thing with neighbors. I live on my own and the last apartment I was in I had trouble with a neighbor making deliberate noises to disturb me. Not just one neighbor, but two in succession.

Now I'm teaching English in China, and ONCE AGAIN I have this problem. The third time in a row!!! This time there is an elderly woman living upstairs making very loud disruptive noises to harass me. I know they are (again) deliberate as I have pretended to go out a couple of times and the noises have completely abated until I have faked returning home. Now she has started the habit of standing on the outside steps with the child she is looking after and staring into my room. I can see her there when I peek out my curtains. My boss seems to think I'm being intolerant of 'family noise'.

Plus I had problems with a fellow colleague (female) when I first started here so I think he thinks I either cause or imagine problems.

I'm a quiet person and I always try and treat others with respect. I've looked really hard at myself to see if any fault for these things lies with me, but I have to say my conscience is clear. I dont' think I could have done anything differently.

I may have to return home if this problem doesn't go away, once more my nerves are completely shattered and I'm just so tired of these patterns repeating all the time.

Please...what can I do??
Old 19-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Pinkfrost I am sorry to hear about your problem. I don't claim to be an expert nor to give you advice but I can tell you what I do and maybe it will help you.
Whenever I leave my house I make sure I visualise that I surround myself in a golden egg shaped netting which will allow positive and helpful energy to penetrate but no negative energy.
The other thing I do is energetically "clean" my house. I visualise a big tornado sweeping into every corner of the house taking the negativity away. Then I surround my house with a golden netting the same as the one I wear when I go out. I also visualise that burglars and those who would harm me ignore my house just for good measure (you can't be too careful). The last thing I do is place pillars of light at all doors into the house which "sweep off" negative attachments as I enter through them. They also do this for visitors as well ... so no negativity comes into the house. I usually renew these measures every couple of months or if something happens in the house that disrupts the energy.
I hope this helps in some way.
Old 19-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Master
If the source of the bad energy is from a jinn (energy vampire, ethereal spider) then carry some form of iron on your body.

A necklace with some form of haematite or magnetite ore will work. You could use a gemstone (Limonite) that should be quite cheap and is iron based.
Old 20-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfrost
Hi everyone, I must confess I've come to the forum out of desperation, so I'm really hoping someone can offer me a solution.

I am mid 50's and seem to have a problem attracting bad energy. I've had a difficult life and a lot of bad things have happened along the way in terms of major traumatic events.

But what I'm specifically needing help with right now is a repetitive thing with neighbors. I live on my own and the last apartment I was in I had trouble with a neighbor making deliberate noises to disturb me. Not just one neighbor, but two in succession.

Now I'm teaching English in China, and ONCE AGAIN I have this problem. The third time in a row!!! This time there is an elderly woman living upstairs making very loud disruptive noises to harass me. I know they are (again) deliberate as I have pretended to go out a couple of times and the noises have completely abated until I have faked returning home. Now she has started the habit of standing on the outside steps with the child she is looking after and staring into my room. I can see her there when I peek out my curtains. My boss seems to think I'm being intolerant of 'family noise'.

Plus I had problems with a fellow colleague (female) when I first started here so I think he thinks I either cause or imagine problems.

I'm a quiet person and I always try and treat others with respect. I've looked really hard at myself to see if any fault for these things lies with me, but I have to say my conscience is clear. I dont' think I could have done anything differently.

I may have to return home if this problem doesn't go away, once more my nerves are completely shattered and I'm just so tired of these patterns repeating all the time.

Please...what can I do??
You are walking around with many buttons in you, people will press your buttons when they get the chance, that is how life works, if you learn the art of transformation, and transform your buttons as they come up, then you will be free of them, and people's behaviour around you will change, you are the creator of everything that comes to you. Learning this art is difficult, I suggest you start with an awareness meditation technique, or if they have any rebirthing available try some of that as well, have the session when your button has gone off.
Old 20-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Seeker

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing issues in your life currently.
when we face situations that aggravate us, more that often it's a lesson for us in learning Patience. It could take a while but why don't you try to smile at it the next time it happens? Literally, just shake it off. If you don't react to it, the effect it has on you will fade away, and next thing you'd know you wouldn't even be aware of it.
Old 21-01-2016, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator
Some practical solutions which are only stop-gaps, but might help while you regain some nervous energy are....
Wax ear-plugs (for sleeping) and a little cocoon of your own while you are in your apartment, such as your favourite music played softly enough not to cause disturbance to anyone else, but enough to focus you in something more pleasant. If you start to get better sleep, and can find some sort of haven within yourself, you might start to feel a little stronger.

I know....when I once lived in the city, I lived above a prostitute who made terrific noise, partying etc, at all times of day and night. She also played loud music repetitively.....always two songs "The House of the Rising Sun" and "Paint it Black" (nice songs -but I OD'd on those two!) Once she smashed my window with a high heeled boot -just because she could, I suppose.
Now I wasn't as nice as you in those days. We were at war! Usually with a Rock and Roll soundtrack! LOL

Now one would think that would attract even MORE negative energy (I was feisty) but weirdly, it didn't work out that way. She calmed down when the father of her child (a skinhead) had a 'word' with her on our behalf, and we even became friendly in the end!

Life is so strange sometimes. And what happens to us isn't always because we hold negative energy or have "anything bad" about us. We are here to face challenges, and learn. Learning how to cope with those negative situations in your own way is what is required.
Sometimes it's simple. Move. Home or job. It all depends what you 'hear' when you listen to what you need to do. Don't feel you are any sort of loser because these situations crop up. They are opportunities for learning of one thing or another.
Old 21-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Administrator
This is not you attracting bad energy it is the way you are feeling in yourself cover yourelf in a ball of pure white light.this is a form of protection.if you feel somebody is sending you evil thoughts shrug them off don't except them they are not yours. or visualise a mirror in your hands turm it away from yourself and send the bad energies back to where they came from. I think you could do with counselling.this would help you break the way you see yourself.stand tall and you will see things change.

Namaste
Old 26-01-2016, 02:28 AM
Experiencer
Meditation, noise-canceling headphones, positive thinking, maybe check out ideas related to alchemy; it's largely about using[Edited/language rule] things/situations as a starting point for growth. You can do it! Don't let it get you down

Last edited by Clover : 27-01-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Master

Thoughts attract. So try (!) to stay positive.
Recognise that in life, in the grand scheme of things, very little truly matters ...

The elderly lady who lives upstairs has probably had a hard life and probably little contact with outsiders, so maybe has become bitter over the years and resentful of newcomers.
Why not take her some flowers or some fruit as a friendly gesture?
The power of kindness can batter down the hardest of 'doors'.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Master

Hey Pinky, your post made me think of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWA2GbcnJU

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com