Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-12-2010, 04:51 PM
HalfaMan

So many questions, so confused

Hello

I have already posted in the welcome board but would like to ask for some help in understanding and maybe getting communications going.

To my disbelief and shock I lost my wife, soul mate and best friend to cancer August 09.
Her passing was unexpected and occurred within a week and a half.
We had been one since 1991 when we met physically and had been pen pals for about a year prior to that.

I left home to be with her and she was my first serious relationship and of course must be my last.

I often used to wonder at the power of her love for me and did my best to return it.
We were one, both Gemini her being six years older than I.
I am 45 now.

7 months later I lost mum to the same evil disease and that to has left me empty and now lost.

Nobody to really talk to anymore.

You can find more detail in the welcome board.

So, lets get started.

My soul is screaming and my heart really is broken, such that I have had physical symptoms of a heart attack.

I feel lost, so very alone and empty.

For about three weeks after she passed there was a very strong presence here! this has now gone.
There have been little signs that I could say were her.
I have had three readings and while helpful I find it too hard that the easy way we communicated is now lost to me.

I don't sleep well, have constant nightmares and think about her every moment almost.

I am back at work, this is good in some ways but is shift work and safety critical.

Counselling has been done and I did not find it helped.

Every fibre of my being was invested in my lady and so I feel cast adrift.

How can I make myself more open for communication?
Will she be able to wait for me or will she have to progress so that when I get there she will be too far above me?
Will heaven really be our heaven?
Will we be able to cuddle and kiss and be as we were?
Will she speak and have the body I loved so well?

Sorry so many questions.

She was also a most talented singer :-) I am so proud of that and I was able to produce several YouTube videos of her singing one of which won a NME award just 2 days after she passed.
I understand I can't share links with you yet but if you go to youtube and look up 'SussexAngel' channel you should find her.

Thanks dear friends for any help and guidance you can give.

Mike
Old 21-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Master
Hi Mike,
I think that you will either find the answers or that the questions will fall away as you adjust to this great shock and loss.
I’m really sorry for your loss and I completely understand your devastation.
I have no answers but I can offer you my love and support.
James
Old 21-12-2010, 05:42 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Hi Mike,
I think that you will either find the answers or that the questions will fall away as you adjust to this great shock and loss.
I’m really sorry for your loss and I completely understand your devastation.
I have no answers but I can offer you my love and support.
James

Thanks James!
Old 21-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Thanks James!

Thank you.......... for sharing with us. My wife of 32 years (+3 prior) is very much a part of who/what I am, so I understand with all my heart why you chose the name "Halfaman".
There is no I when it comes to us, there is only we.
We compliment and complete each other. She is/was what I lacked and I the same to her and we have grown to be balanced because of that.
My heart goes out to you.
I can only suggest that you take all your energy that wants answers to these questions and put it into sending out thoughts and energy of thanks and appreciation and love to her and All that is...for her.
Blessings, James
Old 21-12-2010, 06:03 PM
HalfaMan

Well put, yes that was us, she made me much of what I am as well.
I try so hard to link up, sorry I'll type more later, bit tearful just now
Old 21-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Mike

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss.

I'm glad you found this forum - it is a very comforting place to be and lots of people who have been through the same or similar. I hope you find the information useful too. Death leaves so many difficult questions.

Wishing you comfort through your grief.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:03 PM
shaya48

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hello

I have already posted in the welcome board but would like to ask for some help in understanding and maybe getting communications going.

To my disbelief and shock I lost my wife, soul mate and best friend to cancer August 09.
Her passing was unexpected and occurred within a week and a half.
We had been one since 1991 when we met physically and had been pen pals for about a year prior to that.

I left home to be with her and she was my first serious relationship and of course must be my last.

I often used to wonder at the power of her love for me and did my best to return it.
We were one, both Gemini her being six years older than I.
I am 45 now.

7 months later I lost mum to the same evil disease and that to has left me empty and now lost.

Nobody to really talk to anymore.

You can find more detail in the welcome board.

So, lets get started.

My soul is screaming and my heart really is broken, such that I have had physical symptoms of a heart attack.

I feel lost, so very alone and empty.

For about three weeks after she passed there was a very strong presence here! this has now gone.
There have been little signs that I could say were her.
I have had three readings and while helpful I find it too hard that the easy way we communicated is now lost to me.

I don't sleep well, have constant nightmares and think about her every moment almost.

I am back at work, this is good in some ways but is shift work and safety critical.

Counselling has been done and I did not find it helped.

Every fibre of my being was invested in my lady and so I feel cast adrift.

How can I make myself more open for communication?
Will she be able to wait for me or will she have to progress so that when I get there she will be too far above me?
Will heaven really be our heaven?
Will we be able to cuddle and kiss and be as we were?
Will she speak and have the body I loved so well?

Sorry so many questions.

She was also a most talented singer :-) I am so proud of that and I was able to produce several YouTube videos of her singing one of which won a NME award just 2 days after she passed.
I understand I can't share links with you yet but if you go to youtube and look up 'SussexAngel' channel you should find her.

Thanks dear friends for any help and guidance you can give.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am terribly sorry for your sadness and grief at this time.

Grief is a very hard emotion to deal with and get through you never get
over,losing someone who you loved so very much but we all go through our own feelings, sadness, pain in our own way and in the time it takes
until we can allow ourselves to become a little lighter with that grief,some can some cant.

If you would like to send me through Private message, your wifes full name and date of birth, and your mums the same i will be happy to try my best to bring them forward with a message to you through mediumship.

Just know in your heart our loved ones never leave us the strong bonds of love we have with them while they were here with us doesnt change they are still very close to us with their love and presence, it is hard for them to get close to us when we are grieving very heavily, our energy is too hard for them to penetrate when we are asleep and in a different state of consiousncess, it is easier for them to be with us and comfort us with their love, that is why you feel the presence has left you, but they know when they can be around us when our energy isnt so overwhelming with sadness.

I used to feel my sons presence around me very strong but as soon as grief overtook everything i thought he had left me but that wasnt true, i know now it was very hard for him to be around me when i was in such a state of pain and sadness. He used to come to me in dreams so we could be together.

Our loved ones try very hard to let us know they are alright and living on in spirit and they are happy, so just know your lovely wife and mum are safe, healthy, happy and with others they have known and loved.
And Yes your wife and your mum will be waiting for you when it is time for you to leave the earth plane and be with them.

I will leave it up to you if you would like me to try my best for you with a message from your loved ones. Love and light Shaya.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:11 PM
HalfaMan

Yes please PM being sent!
Old 21-12-2010, 09:35 PM
HalfaMan

If descriptions of dying might upset you please, please do not read on!

Something has just prompted me to describe some missing details.

I was of course with my wife constantly from the time things turned bad and at the time she passed I was by her side.
We had always promised never to leave each other!

It was in the local hospice after the doctors had assured me there was no way back.
However they expected her to last up to two weeks!

During a moment on our own, me sitting by her bed and holding her hand.
The terrible haze of poison from the liver failure and drugs lifted just a bit.
She said to me " Mike, I know what's going on her darling, you are going to have to let me go you know"

I lost it big style, crying like a child. (as now)

No, no I said.

She said "come on baby it will be alright" and puckered up and gave me two kisses.

I said "Ok love, I release you from that promise but you must come back to me, that you must do"

She agreed and then went back into the confused haze.

It was clear she was in great pain.

The nurse was summoned for more pain killer and in the meantime I joined with my lady to take the pain away as I had done so many times in the past.

She would send it into my hand, I would take it and deal with it.

My god, it nearly took me off my feet and made me sick.
The pain in her upper tummy was huge!
Anyway this eased her and after 10 mins or so the pain killers kicked in.
I got rid of the pain I took but I can still feel it now.

She was laying there fighting for breath.

I kept my face near her, looking into those stunning now half shut eyes.
Her sister who was with me and my lady and their Bother was looking on.

Her sister started her on a guided meditation!

At this point my brave lady, summoning her last strength shuffled her way towards me and I slipped my right arm under her, so cradling her in my arms, all the while keeping eye contact.

Her sister's meditation took her to a waiting ship, I added details and suggested people and animals that were on the ship to great her.

We both knew what we were doing as did my lady I am sure.

Her breathing slowed and slowed.

As I asked her to step onto the ship, it was almost stopped.
Then her sister said, they are lifting the anchor now.

I kept saying that I was there and would keep her safe, also that everything was as it should be.

One last look at me a slight smile and she passed over and I had lost my wonderful lady

I am so pleased that I was able to be part of her end and stopped all the pain and suffering!

I was given time on my own, I lifted her hand and lay it over my neck and had a last cuddle with her.

The pain comes back as I write this.

Anyway, I had kept mum away from all this as she was very delicate and I wanted to spare her seeing this.
But I told mum all about it and she asked if I could hold her when her time came.

Mum's end was very slow and destructive, she was moved to a nursing home and Kind of became semi awake due to drugs.
Me, my sister and dad never left her side for 7 long days and nights as she lay there.
When the time did come I did as she had asked and held her and just like I did for my dear wife I listened while my mum's heart slowed and stopped and watched her last breath.

These moments come rushing back to me almost every day, hearing the hearts stopping and the last breaths.

OH dear me, the pain of it all.

I have decided to share this with you as I have seen how kind and supportive you are and felt I should.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
I am so sorry for your losses. I can feel the pain you are in from your posts.

I know it's the absolute hardest thing to do when you are hurting, but the best way to connect most closely with your wife is to raise your emotional vibration - that is, you must feel joy when you think of her, instead of pain. Focus on your most wonderful memories together and try to feel the joy of them instead of the loss. Of course it will take a lot of time to be able to do this, but it is in feelings of love, joy and gratitude that we are most closely connected with the spirit world. When we are sad, grieving and fearful it is almost impossible for spirit to connect to us. You can be sure that she is with you, no matter the degree to which you are able to feel her presence, and those in spirit always hear us when we talk to them.

Your wife will not progress ahead of you. Time in the spirit world is whatever those in it want it to be, and closely bonded spirits travel together forever. Of course your wife will look exactly as you remember her when it is your time and she comes to meet you, and you can do and be everything you ever did together on Earth. Heaven is anything you wish it to be and if you want to spend the rest of eternity in her arms then that is exactly what you can do.

I really feel for you and I hope you can find peace with the way things are.