Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2006, 08:35 PM
violetmay

Request for healing

Greetings people.

I have had my little dog put to sleep today, he was very ill.

I am feeling so flat and useless and almost hungover that I am lost.

I know the normal grieving thing will happen. I know tears will happen. I know sleep isn't.

Can you all help me by sending some healing to me and my man. And if any of you out there can tell me if he has passed over yet and if he forgives me for taking that decision today. Cos at the moment I am finding it hard to accept. I know I did the best thing, but it felt so horrible.

Like I said I now feel empty, flat, and useless.

thank you... and if anyone can pick up on any messages from him or about him can they please tell me. Cos I have temporaily lost my signal.

VM
Old 17-08-2006, 09:27 PM
lumas

violetmay i send you love and healing and you know you did was the right thing, by the way was he a golden lab.

Last edited by lumas : 17-08-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 17-08-2006, 09:59 PM
chi chi

awe my heart goes out to you i know exactly how you feel you know you have done the best for your dog and i am sure he knows it too thinking of you and your partner
love chi xxxx
Old 17-08-2006, 10:09 PM
lumas

sorry violetmay i see now from reading your post that your dog was a little one only as i was reading your words earlier i got the impression of a golden lab wagging his tail...god bless you we send our love
Old 22-08-2006, 03:25 PM
violetmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
violetmay i send you love and healing and you know you did was the right thing, by the way was he a golden lab.

No... a westie but we have a golden retriever with us still living... so could be picking up on him.x thanks for kind words...

first few days were not too bad, then went back to work and feel low and unsocible. Am sure will pass, but this horrid hollow feeling is bad.

thankx
Old 16-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Suspended

violetmay
like people animals go back and forth to the spiritwold before the final journey.
it normally takes about 30 mins for them to ajust to the final journey
and yes your little one will forgive you as you genuinely did what you thought was best . plus without knowing it your little four legged was telling you it was time to go .
as long as you he had a good life and he was happy he had a happy life you should not feel guilty in any way . our pets are the same as the rest of our families that pass , they dont understand why we get upset as they are back home and free of pain .... hope that eases the pain .... love and light to you
whitewing
Old 01-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Butterfly

violetmay,
my love goes out to you, i hope u find a sense of peace and acceptance that what u did was the right thing.
by making the decision to end your dogs life took great courage as it would have been painful to see him sick but also painful to see him go. you've made a good decision and now even though your dog is leaving a home where he was much loved he's well on his way in his next stage of existance and so my only advice is to be happy for your loved one.
xoxo peace and love xoxo
Old 01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
~Jay~

The Bond

It's hard for some to understand,
the bond between a dog and a man.
Yet others relate to what you feel,
because they too, have felt, the love so real.

If only they knew the warmth in the eyes,
of our tail wagging friends, that stand by our sides.
They stay beside us in protection and in strength,
yet still can lay in our arms the times they are weak.

Regardless of our mood, appearance or wealth,
they stay even more loyal in sickness and in health.
There's no judgement or criticism, no lies or deceit,
their love is unconditional as they lay by our feet.

If they fall ill, we hold on so tight,
with medications and love we put up a fight.
It is our time to return their years of loyalty and love,
unless another decision is made by God up above.

When they lay down their heads and raise their weak paw,
they let us know, we've both given it our all.
Their life here on earth was the fullest we could give,
as they rise in puppy spirit and cross the Rainbow Bridge.

They have no more pain and confusion, no worries, no fears,
just the memories that show deep in our tears.
The day will come, the bridge we will cross,
and at that moment, the time apart will be lost.

We will be reunited with tears of joy and laughter,
Never again a seperation, together, ever after

xxx
Old 01-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account
my heart goes out to you i'll put you on my lists, please know you made the right desicion for your little dog, i had to make the same decision for my cat this year it is kinder, watch for him coming to you in dreamsxxxxxxx
Old 02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
violetmay

Tis some time since this deed happened and I have healed a little.. but just watched a westie on the telly and almost blubbed.. soft idiot I am. He is better off where he is now, big dog is fine...getting lots of good walks now and we are having fun.

no more pups tho'... not for now anyway.. thankx all.
Closed Thread