Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Guide
Dear Tobi and Jenny Crow,

Your words have been a sweet balsam for my heart in pain. I usually read them and I find much comfort here.

Thanks for your support. I am now on a rollercoaster with my feelings about this tragic situation. Even though I don't feel "100% guilty", sometimes I regret to have removed him from his environment, from the place where he felt "relatively safe". Yes, he was ill, I know, but well... He come innocently and he trusted me and I took him toward a road of no return... It is true that I wanted to give him the best of the best, but never I thought that everything could end like that.

I know that I should stop torturing myself with such thoughts but the WHY? comes and goes again and again. The positive thing is that I can see more clearly what a small pieces we are in the Master Plan.

Thanks again my dear SF companions for listening.

Love and light,
TISS.
Old 27-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh, Tiss, what a Lovely dog! You can just see how beautiful his soul is in his eyes. He is in a good place now surely.
Old 27-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I too believe animals have their own souls, but I wonder if that is true also for animals like, say, jellyfish, considering their bizarre reproduction process?

First they are eggs, then they are larvaes, then the larva attaches to something and then the new jellyfish are sort of cut off from the larva like little disks. Surely animals like these must have some sort of group soul?

What about ants and bees? Do they have their own souls or a group soul? What do you think?
Old 28-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Guide
Dear Angel Cat,
I don't have an answer. They seem to be in an earlier stage of evolution and I know that there are several theories about it.

Tiss
Old 05-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Guide
I didn't read all the responses, but I thought I'd share my experiences....

In regards to survival after death, DH used to have a cat, I didn't much like it as it had a habit of jumping on my head and going for the "kill." (scratching, biting). So when we moved in together, I asked that he give his cat to the inlaws, but keep the nice cat(the one who would give me kisses). He decided to give both cats to his parents, and we retained my dog. Anyway, after some months, the scratchy cat developed kidney failure. I don't recall if his parents ever took it to the vet, but from my own experience with kidney failure in pets, vets just don't have the stuff to help with it. Two days later, the cat died. That night, I was awoken by a cat scratching my head. He was a glowing soft blue, and when I stuck my hand through him, it was icy cold. I told him thank you and I'll forward the message to DH, that he loved him and was okay. The cat turned around and disappeared.

Then last month, our dog suddenly was ill(tummy trouble one day). He was pretty bouncy, tail-wagging, but by evening was still sick nonetheless. I had a foreboding feeling, but put it to the side to as just worry, but decided to take him to the emergency vet if he was still sick in the morning. Later on that night, when DH finished work, I saw our dog following DH around the house, usually we have him locked up with the puppy in the kitchen(to keep the puppy company), and then he began to scratch and lick himself in the bedroom. Which was so annoying, but I just figured DH let him out. Early in the morning, DH told me that our older dog died, and didn't want to tell me till morning. We buried him, and the following week, the house was really noisy. As in stuff crashing, banging, but when I went to investigate, everything remained untouched. Now it's been a month and the house is still as a mouse at night, so we just kinda attribute all the noise do our dear old dog's goodbye.

In regards to the second question; I'm not sure how it is exactly, whether it is the same or similar essence. But I have had pets that died, and my spirit guide would announce their arrival or birth. So example, I had a dear pet chicken. She had a freak accident at a babysitter's place, I won't go into details, but the vet said it wasn't repairable. I agreed to have her put to sleep. Several months passed, and my spirit guide told me that DH was going to try to surprise me on a particular day and buy three more chicks, two brown and one black. I don't recall the exact wording but it was like the black one would be a reincarnation or share the essence of my older departed chicken. It did happen as my SG told me, and the black chick did have so many mannerisms(as well as picked up training fast as well) similar to my other older chicken.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Unknown11

Hi. My cat passed recently and I felt like... well the sorrow broke me. I'm still very much broken. He was my everything, my little baby boy, my love. I hope he ended up to the most beautiful part of heaven. I need to believe he did. I also hope I could meet him when it's my time to go.
Old 17-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Knower
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this site! I lost my 14 year old kitty-girl last May...she developed something called carcinomatosis- basically, a bunch of tiny tumors invaded her abdomen and caused her belly to fill with fluid. I had to have her euthanized, which was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I'd never met a cat like her. A beautiful tortoiseshell who adored me (and I, her). Any moment not spent in my lap was a travesty to her. We had our own little love routine and she used to smile so beautifully for me when I stroked her.

I am still grieving so hard for her. One night, I felt the covers weight down near my legs...I know it was her. I see her still, out of the corner of my eye, strolling across the floor to me. The other night was the best, though...I dreamed we were reunited. It was a dream, but I knew I was dreaming, I knew she was dead, and I was so happy to see her! I held her and petted her and she smiled at me like she did, but there seemed also to be a deeper extension to her consciousness- as if she were saying, "Yes, I'm dead, but I hear you and I love you still. " It was the most blissful feeling ever. I was so happy all the next day!

It's hard to lose that much love...but, now I see the love is really still there, isn't it?
Old 17-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Master

I think animals are one of our best teachers of life. They love us unconditionally and change us forever. I recently lost a little duck and it broke my heart so much. I've shared the story on SF so I won't repeat it here.

Love to you fennel and Unknown11 in your loss.
Old 17-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Knower
So sorry about the loss of your little duck, Linen. They are such sweet creatures.

Going to go look up your account of her right now.
Old 17-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I think animals are one of our best teachers of life. They love us unconditionally and change us forever. I recently lost a little duck and it broke my heart so much. I've shared the story on SF so I won't repeat it here.

Love to you fennel and Unknown11 in your loss.

Thank you. And I saw your post about your duck. You wrote it very beautifully. Love to you too