Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator
Yes Paul, I have had 100% proof. This happened last year. Prior to that I'd had many events which showed me there was life after death, but the evidence, for me, wasn't 'hard' enough.

Then last summer I went out of body, in full conscious awareness, just into my room, and actually touched the warm, happy, living body of my deceased dog.
I could only stay with her for a couple of minutes. But it was the one most remarkable thing of my whole life. And it was totally unexpected.
On another occasion I saw her when out of body, and she returns to visit me often. When she does that it is a strong and clear sudden contact on an empathetic level, and with the essence of her character. So to me there is not one shadow of doubt any more about the continuation of life into another dimension after "death".
Old 22-03-2013, 06:48 AM
goldie08

Greetings paulie74 - Canada here. ;-)

I like to refer to the webpage about Eileen Garrett, see below, and I'd suggest reading her books.

http://www.fst.org/garrett.htm

[quote]:

Psychic experiences were a part of Eileen Garrett's life from the moment she saw an infant for the first time. She sensed and saw around people, animals and, even plants, various forms of light and energy which she initially termed "surrounds". She said that she had imaginary playmates, whom she called "the children". She claims that their appearance was a very normal part of her life and that she "did not have to go to them in any particular place, or make any adjustments" in order to see them.

One day, while quite young, she saw her favorite aunt, who lived about twenty miles away, walking up the path carrying a baby. As the aunt approached, she said to young Eileen, "I am going away now and I must take the baby with me." Eileen quickly ran into the house to relate this to her adoptive aunt, who immediately punished her for making up stories. The following day she learned that her aunt Leone had died in childbirth, along with the baby.

This unfortunate introduction to death had its impact upon young Eileen. She had many questions concerning birth and death, none of which anyone, least of all her aunt, cared to discuss with her. As a means of protest, and in response to some undeserved punishment, she drowned some ducklings of which her aunt was very proud. She recalls, "The little dead bodies were quiet, but a strange movement was occurring all about them. A gray, smoke-like substance rose up from each small form. This nebulous, fluid stuff wove and curled as it rose in winding spiral curves, and I saw it take new shape as it moved out and away from the quiet forms." Thus she became aware, at a young age, that there was more to life than the physical form, and that this "more" separated itself from the body, at the time of death.

------------
Old 23-03-2013, 03:37 PM
River Skye

Hi Paul, I have seen and conversed with many spirits but I think you will find this one encounter quite fascinating. When I was a young child, alone in my room I saw my grandfather sitting at the edge of my bed. He had died some years previously and my father was missing him a great deal. My grandfather spoke to me briefly and then recited a poem about the war which at my tender years I did not fully understand. The following morning I told my father about this visit and recited the first 2 lines of the poem. My father then completed the poem word for word as I had heard it the night berfore. It turns out that my grandfather used to say this poem to my father when he was a child to comfort him. I was a very young girl and had never heard this poem before and I can't remember the words now! I believe this was my grandfather bringing comfort once again to my grieving father.
Old 23-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Pinkroses

Paulie,
I came across this video the other day and thought you might be interested. This man discusses the various signs he received after his son passed away. Some of them are quite remarkable. Enjoy!

http://www.afterlifetv.com/2012/08/0...theyre-around/
Old 25-03-2013, 06:34 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Warm Greetings to you! Paul,

You just reminded me of my realist former hubby.
He used to say, I challenge any witch or spirit present to prove her/himself, strike me with your powers.
Of course, he wasn't doing it infront of a real witch or with someone who'd wanna take him on/curse him.
My OBE experience is enough proof for me, but it is not something I can put out in photographic record at the moment.

Hi, and thanks for the welcome.

I suppose I am quite a realist myself now, but I never used to be; I used to be so open-minded about all things spiritual. I just feel that over the years I have lost my way somewhat, but I need some kind of real and substantial proof to kick-start my belief again.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:35 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreebsy
im new to all this but very interested in your questions and responses! xx

Hi Dreebsy! Welcome to another newbie like myself!
Old 25-03-2013, 06:38 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
I'm not a medium, but for me the best proof is when a person receives information they had no prior knowledge of from someone who passed. I have read stories of this happening and have even experienced it myself.

Here is a link to a newsletter you might find interesting.

It's all about people who are having guided afterlife connections with those who have passed. The section titled: "Evidence the Self-guided Afterlife Connections Are Real Connections" is especially fascinating because it gives examples of people receiving validations from deceased loved ones. These aren't just visions, dreams or tingly feelings, but real information that is later verified to be true.

Thank you for the link - I shall read it with interest.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:44 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I have seen a ghost..and it looked just as real as any other living person who would have been in the room with me (actually at the time I thought it was a living person, until it was confirmed within a minute or two that there was no living person there!)

Thanks for your input, Sesheta.

I think that half of me really wants to see a spirit, but the other half can not handle the fear (all of this terrifies me!).
Old 25-03-2013, 06:47 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
I have my own personal proof of spirits from the afterlife.
They have given me various views of things to come, things that would happen in the future. It always came through.
Whenever they told me something I was always very cynical about the odds of it to happen. Nevertheless, they were always right.

By being in contact with spirits like that I was convinced that people live on after they die. It was always a clear contact in my mind that was talking to me.

In one occasion they told me something of what would happen about ten years later. They got me really angry with it. As if I was going to wait ten years for something like that to happen. Well, they were right again. Today I think that it was something of a karmic related thing from a previous incarnation that had to be worked out in this life.

Anyway, the experiences are all personal. They are not all so very intimate and up close so it would be possible to talk about it. But since they are private I prefer to keep the details to myself.

Thanks for sharing that, mogenblue. I have had previous experiences, but, as you rightly say, they are personal things. I would just like clear proof.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:50 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi paul

Yes i see spirit i was born seeing them.i dont see shadows i see the person in solid form. thats why when i was younger i couldnt understand why no one else could see them.

Namaste

Cheers for the reply.

I have never seen anything in my life, although I used to see different people in mirrors - in fact any shiny surface (they were very clear), but I never knew why I was seeing them.