Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-08-2011, 08:05 AM
what2believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
A few months ago someone told me that the closer we get to 2012, the more people will start to awaken is this true??? I feel like I need an answer to everything thats happening to me, its starting to really stress my out. It started at the beginning of the year (Janurary), but now its starting to get more and more out of hand and frankly its starting to creep me out..

Many people around us are awakening, it's a period of mass awakening that we are all in. More and more people are getting more open-minded than before with regards to paranormal subjects.

The light of love is entering our earth from the universe with greater intensity and frequency than ever before, our awareness and consciousness are raised and as so are our vibrational frequencies as a result. During the process of such rapid awakening, many are made to face the true and dark sides of themself, there might be situations that they find very hard to face and bear. For karmic reasons, some might experience challenages that can be overwhelming and their world will be turned upside down. Nevertheless, this is also the process of awakening, you finally awaken through accepting and surrendering to what is, you will feel like, more often than ever, living in stillness, a tranquil state of mind and your wakeful consciousness can put you back in your center once you move too much away from it.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Experiencer

Make sure you are setting your boundaries and protecting yourself. I have found that I get very "creeped out" if I go too long between refreshing my white light wall. It's more like a bubble or a tent. I make sure to put it up, then ground myself well to "stake" it down. Only the spirits that I allow in can come, only positive energy. If I feel too much energy, I always have the power to ask them to leave, and they will do so.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:37 AM
Master
ROM: 'Awaken', yes. This does not mean everyone will start being telekinetic/telepathic/, etc. It just means more will be aware of who they are and what they're doing. As the earth shifts into the more higher spheres, it will be able to receive undimmed streams of light and love.

Yes... This is it.

It's time to get more informed about these changes in yourself, Angels3, perhaps through reading books like "The Power of Now' and others.

Xan

Old 09-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

Many have been awakening for years. The 2012 date won’t be as dramatic as some think. We are smack in the middle of ascension right now.

This is also my understanding. The Dec 21, 2012 date is the mid point for a 36 year shift in human consciousness.

There is a "closing in on this change kind of energy" that has a lot of us off balance. I suspect that this is part of what the angels3 is experiencing.

The specific shift was describes as moving away from linear thoughts to more conceptual ideas. This attribute is most easily seen in our children. The adults are mired in the energy of being controlled. It is all they know and can relate to.

It is best to keep in mind that this process is blessed and made possible by those who chose to evolve humanity - the adults in our present generation.

This is what we do, whether we remember it or not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
John.... Are you sure you mean 'conceptual' ideas. I expected you to say 'intuitive' in that sentence.

Xan

Old 09-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by what2believe
The light of love is entering our earth from the universe with greater intensity and frequency than ever before, our awareness and consciousness are raised and as so are our vibrational frequencies as a result.

During the process of such rapid awakening, many are made to face the true and dark sides of themself, there might be situations that they find very hard to face and bear.

For karmic reasons, some might experience challenages that can be overwhelming and their world will be turned upside down.

Nevertheless, this is also the process of awakening, you finally awaken through accepting and surrendering to what is

you will feel like, more often than ever, living in stillness, a tranquil state of mind and your wakeful consciousness can put you back in your center once you move too much away from it.

This clear message bears repeating, with emphasis.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
John.... Are you sure you mean 'conceptual' ideas. I expected you to say 'intuitive' in that sentence.

Xan

That particular insight comes from the Kryon information. Since I am myself a person who best describes my own thinking this way, I agree with that perception.

The conceptual person does use their intuitive and instinctual skills along with their logical thought process in a blended fashion. People like myself tend to be more balanced in their thinking and their approach to life.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-09-2011, 01:09 AM
NeutralKid

well ive been awakening slowly as we go closer to 2012. I've learnt so many new things lately about myself and i just keep gaining knowledge. this is confusing for me as well too because its coming so fast i can't catch up with it.

NeutralKid
Old 10-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
That particular insight comes from the Kryon information. Since I am myself a person who best describes my own thinking this way, I agree with that perception.

The conceptual person does use their intuitive and instinctual skills along with their logical thought process in a blended fashion. People like myself tend to be more balanced in their thinking and their approach to life.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

I see now what you mean by 'conceptual'.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 04:30 AM
onthepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralKid
well ive been awakening slowly as we go closer to 2012. I've learnt so many new things lately about myself and i just keep gaining knowledge. this is confusing for me as well too because its coming so fast i can't catch up with it.

NeutralKid

Just go with it :) Try to keep everything you're learning on the same playing field (for instance I bounce between subjects and when one starts to sound frightening or overwhelming I turn to the others as far as research goes. I tend to balance spirituality and "politics" for instance)

It has taken weeks but I think I've managed to get caught up on "history" and current affairs. I am noticing quite a few of my peers opening their eyes, but a friend told me you have to take the blinders completely off to see the peripheral as well for a prettier view!