Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Earthskyes

Angel1 Healing through long distance Reiki Treatment...Unbelievable!

Hi all!

Just wanted to share my most awesome experience concerning healing!!

I had been suffering from a curvature of my spine, along with ciatica and a previous injury in which I tore ligaments and muscles in my lower back. I had been suffering for 8 years to be exact. The pain got way worse while I was pregnant, seemed to subside a wee bit afterwards, but came back full force while I was attending college and then throughout the start of my career nursing. It was so bad that after an 8 hour shift I would have to call my hubby from the car on my cell phone to come and help me get out of the car because I couldn't even get my legs out of the car. It was horrible. I was at my wits end. I had, had enough! I prayed to god for some relief and most certainly found it!
I was surfing on the internet the very next day, and found a spiritual chat (that no longer exists due to lack of funds ) And met this man named Patrick. I had sat in the room for what seemed like hours and hours talking with people about spirituality and such and it was getting quite late in the UK Everyone was giong to bed, we were all saying our goodbyes and Patrick the Moderator of that particular chat room asked me to stay behind. He said that for the whole time I was there he had been suffering from what I had been suffering from. Being new to the whole spiritual scene I was a little confused until he explained everything to me and asked me if I woudl be willing to accept a Reiki healing. At this point I was ready to do anything and I mean anything. I did everything he asked me to, took several deep breaths and relaxed myself. The next thing I know, I could feel this hot heat right where all my pains in my back had been...it was an unusual feeling, prickly and almost unbearable as I had never conciously recieved energy like this before. When he was through I thanked him , and we said our goodnights.
The very next day I woke up and thought to myself....aww it didn't work. I had to roll out of bed and inch my way into standing poistion just like every other morning all stiff and sore. It wasn't until later that day that I started realising that my back was much more loose and I was more flexible than I was yesterdady....That night, was even more incredible, I bent down to tie my shoe and could actually do it! That very night I prayed to god and the angels to thank them for this Reiki treatment and woke up the next morning with zero pain whatsoever...No back problems AT ALL. I know that through god, the universe and the angels AND Patrick that I had most definately been healed of my aches and terrible chronic pains!! Just goes to show where a little faith will get you!!!
I hope that this story inspire all who have waivered in faith that if you ask...you most certainly will be given xx

Love and light,
Loriann
(Earthskyes)
Old 16-10-2006, 02:06 AM
kundalini

Thanks for sharing that story Earthskyes. Absent healing is certainly a powerful healing tool when applied correctly. I am pleased that you were cured of your pains.

Kundalini.
Old 16-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Deactivated Account
it's astounding the results you can have, trust me it really works
Old 16-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Earthskyes

It does really work, this story had an inspiring affect on me in a very profound way, I have completed my first level Reiki and am currently giving treatments for free. Share the flame!!!!

Your sister in love,

Loriann
(Earthskyes)
Old 16-10-2006, 09:29 PM
OsirisRa

That's fantastic, I love hearing these stories, they are so uplifting, it's also interesting to note that reiki isn't the only form of distance healing, as well as the fact that it is possible to activate yourself in Reiki. Something many teachers will deny or not even know... Be very careful with Reiki masters who charge an arm and a leg for activations and leveling...
Love and light, thank you for this wonderful story
Osiris.
Old 17-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Dariel

Hi,
Thanks for sharing, I am happy for you that you got help!

Acutally distance healing is sometimes even more powerful tool than normal healing near the patient. The reason is that the healer can you many aura levels for projecting the energy than she can when the patient is near (and inside the aura already). This is actually even tested. But distance healing requires extremely good ability to concentrate from the healer.
I am pranic healer myself and do 95% of the healing long distance. It works for me even better that way as I can concentrate in my own peace on what i am doing.

Lots of light!
Dariel
Old 17-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Earthskyes

Heaps And Heaps Of Love To You All!!!!
Closed Thread