Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
How has it made things a hundred times worse?

I think you had a lot of hope for kundalini being the answer, is it still doing its thing, do you think it still could help in the end, or has something drastically changed?
What I thought (I may be wrong) is that due to childhood trauma, unresolved issues and emotions, I still had quite a few blocked nadis as a result which weren't cleared up beforehand.

So when the Shakti went through, she went around these blockages, taking a lesser route to her destination and overloading neural pathways and networks in the process, attributing to the physical symptoms of the conversion disorder which I already had.

That's the theory at least.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't understand what 5D is meant to be, it sounds new-ageish to me, you have a distinct light body? How was that created or realised or whatever?
Thanks for you two inquiries.

Whether it sounds 'new-agish' or not (and I usually shy away from New-Age idealisms myself), some drastic changes are happening/have happened as a result of this which doesn't seem to relate whatsoever to this 'physical universe' in regards to matter and form.

I have outlined them in this post I made today:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...78&postcount=2
Old 06-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Master
Here you go, sweetheart:

https://www.naturaltherapypages.com....ritual_Healing

https://www.cocoonfloatation.com.au/...egans-courses/

http://yasodharayoga.org/wollongong/

Don't say I neva give you anything. :p
Old 06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What I thought (I may be wrong) is that due to childhood trauma, unresolved issues and emotions, I still had quite a few blocked nadis as a result which weren't cleared up beforehand.

So when the Shakti went through, she went around these blockages, taking a lesser route to her destination and overloading neural pathways and networks in the process, attributing to the physical symptoms of the conversion disorder which I already had.

That's the theory at least.

Well your theory makes sense to me about the nadis, but what's 'conversion' disorder?

Is it still enjoyable sometimes when it gets to the top?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Well your theory makes sense to me about the nadis, but what's 'conversion' disorder?

Is it still enjoyable sometimes when it gets to the top?
Thank you.

Conversion Disorder in DSMIV has been changed to Functional Neurological Disorder in DSMV...but I still call it 'Conversion Disorder' because that is the name it is 'better known by'.

It is when emotions are detached from...or transcended...or depressed/buried and they cannot be 'expressed' or they can't 'get out' and so they punish the body with heaps of neurological symptoms and disorders to compensate for the fact.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Master
Shivani...this is very interesting, what you say about the disassociation of emotions...and my heart goes out to you.

It seems to me many experience a similar thing with PTSD and similar situations of pervasive abuse and/or deep trauma. Have you heard about that? Many describe feeling unhinged mentally whilst "feeling blind", i.e., not feeling anything and essentially being blind, deaf, and mute emotionally -- suddenly and with no warning. Perhaps for months and even years.

Trying to re-learn how to navigate their humanity with a cracked heart vessel that often cannot even hold their emotions without disassociation and shutting itself down.

I feel that so much more needs to be done here, for so much of humanity.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Shivani...this is very interesting, what you say about the disassociation of emotions...and my heart goes out to you.

It seems to me many experience a similar thing with PTSD and similar situations of pervasive abuse and/or deep trauma. Have you heard about that? Many describe feeling unhinged mentally whilst "feeling blind", i.e., not feeling anything and essentially being blind, deaf, and mute emotionally -- suddenly and with no warning. Perhaps for months and even years.

Trying to re-learn how to navigate their humanity with a cracked heart vessel that often cannot even hold their emotions without disassociation and shutting itself down.

I feel that so much more needs to be done here, for so much of humanity.

Peace & blessings
7L
Thank you and I totally agree that more needs to be done.

I had a look at the statistics on this before and it affects about 10% of the population and is very prevalent in women who had a father with narcissistic personality disorder and a mother with borderline personality disorder and was physically/sexually abused as a child and totally neglected...yep, pretty much describes me to a tee.

I have been diagnosed with CPTSD already:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comple...tress_disorder

It leads to what you have described and it's called somatization disorder...and I suffer terribly with it. Add this to the fact I am also on the autism spectrum and it complicates issues.

I call it 'emotional numbness' but 'emotional blindness' fits...in that I know I should be feeling something in a certain situation, because I see others experiencing stuff...but it just ain't there.

There is an upside though and it's a lifeline for me...in that my 'cracked heart vessel' can feel amazing love for the Divine without shutting everything down...unless of course when everything shuts down and I go into bliss instead of pain...but that doesn't happen very often..

Meanwhile, I have just been put on Cymbalta (duloxetine) and I have to see my neuropsychiatrist once a month now - instead of four times a year....because regulating body temperature, breathing, blood pressure, heartbeat etc is getting hard now as my whole sympathetic nervous system has basically shut down.