Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Did I meet my twin flame? Or something different?

Hi everyone -

I recently had a very unique experience during my sleep state and have found very little information on the internet that is helping me to make sense out of it. I have read a little about the energetic body merging of twin flames and I wonder if this could be what I experienced? Hoping some of you might be able to offer your perspective.

I posted a longer version of this dream/astral experience in the astral projection forum, but Im not sure that that was the right community necessarily for the answers I’m looking for. I will just include the most relevant portion for you all here. Maybe this forum can offer more perspective. Here’s what happened —\0

For context - in this vision, I have been kidnapped with a group of a few others. We escape and take shelter in a nearby forest. I am left at camp alone while the others go off to look for food and resources. I am doing a large 360 around the camp site to ensure there are no signs of predators, etc. To my relief, I am finding nothing of concern until suddenly, I hear a rustle in some nearby bushes. I take shelter up against a nearby tree, fearing the worst. I wait and hear nothing more. Suddenly, I notice upon turning my head the other direction, that I am near a beautiful cliff side. Cant believe it. The view is so breathtaking, even through the trees, I have to move closer. Standing, I look around quickly. Trusting the coast is clear, I walk toward the edge. I am just a couple feet from that edge now and I find myself so taken by the scene before me, I fall to my knees. The valley below has opened up, rolling hills, rivers, a waterfall...I am enamored with this spectacular sight. All earlier fear forgotten, I come back into my own, feeling completely secure in myself, safe and free. Beside me, I notice an array of beautiful, small purple flowers, draping from a small bush and onto the ground upon which I’m kneeling. I gently fondle one, bending forward to smell it.

As I smell this flower, I begin to feel a pleasurable sensation in my private area. I am stunned for a moment. I sit up a bit, marveling to myself: am I literally in such ecstasy to be a part of this breadth of beauty, that I have actually begun to touch myself without knowing? I look down - of course, both of my hands are free. So what is happening???
I can feel that there is someone else. But somehow, I am only cautious, curious, but not frightened in the least.
I feel the pressure of another body pressed up against my back. The situation is escalating, and so is the pleasure. All of these sensations coming to me as real - if not more - than any “real life” intimacy I’ve ever known. I can feel this other body pulling me closer. From here, the interaction becomes a full on intercourse scenario, although exceptionally energetic in nature. The physical sensations, all the same but beyond the pale of any pleasure I’d ever before felt in my adult life. Mind blowing is not enough to express what I am explaining, here. I’ve always been somewhat prudish, and certainly very monogamous with regard to my sexuality, but somehow I feel free and excited to enjoy this experience with this stranger. I can see a light glowing behind me. I turn to look and see who this mystery man is, but as I turn my head, I am stopped short - his hand firmly grasping my face and turning it back to face forward. I feel him lean in closer over my shoulder, he says to me, in a message I receive telepathically in my mind, “Don’t look - don’t worry - it’s okay”. I accept this. We proceed into the full thrust of our intimacy. That glowing light behind me, is now enveloping me, enveloping us both, and growing ever bigger. Soon, I can see nothing but this bright, beautiful, white light, and I climax into the most earth shattering, unbelievable, ridiculously incredible pleasure I have ever felt. It is as though I can feel the climax shoot up through my entire spine and up through my head before exploding out from my whole body.

Very difficult to describe this, clearly, but that is the end of my experience. I proceeded to sleep the deepest most restful sleep I’ve maybe ever slept, and woke up to my entire body vibrating. Literally vibrating from my core outward. I felt this sensation slowly dim out over the course of three days. I was energized and extremely positive, friendly, showing up early to work, etc, in an absolutely magnetic mood. This type of sexual experience has never happened again, before or since. I know something big happened to me, but I don’t know what. This is why I’m sharing it with you.

Of course, I’ve considered the succubus possibility. Certainly the original context of the dream was fairly dark, and potentially, so was my partner not wanting to be viewed by me...but I can see no way that this was a vampirism situation or an energy drain on me based on the physical after effect.
But could this have been a twin flame situation?

If anyone can please give me some insight as to what could have possibly happened to me, twin flame or not, I would be extremely grateful. This occurred a few months ago, and I have not stopped questioning what happened since. My intuition tells me this was some kind of spiritual activation, but I’m not entirely sure what that means or if that is truly accurate.

Many of you seem much more experienced in this arena than I am based on what I’ve read here, so I thank you for taking the time.

God bless, all
Old 12-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi ya sashalorraine, have you met, or with your twin flame?
I would always go with your intuition, if that's what its telling you, then go with that, just my opinion, also as for the sensation? Could be kundalini, I may be wrong, maybe others on here that's more familiar with kundalini than I am can advise 😊
Old 12-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Goosebumps -

Thanks for your perspective!
To answer your question - no, I have not, as far as I am consciously aware, met my twin flame as of yet.
I am delighted to see that you brought up Kundalini energy - I had wondered myself if this could have been a manifestation of a kundalini awakening...very encouraging to see someone else getting the same vibe from my experience.
Much appreciation -
Sasha
Old 12-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

No worries �� I really hope its a message that your twin flame will soon be in your life!
The kundalini thing is what popped in my head, I well may be wrong, hoping someone who knows it, can tell you ��
Old 12-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)

That would be great!!
Yes, I have been experimenting with some Kundalini yoga and grounding exercises since this happened, but all is still very new to me. Curious to see if other people have experienced something similar and what it meant for them.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashalorraine
That would be great!!
Yes, I have been experimenting with some Kundalini yoga and grounding exercises since this happened, but all is still very new to me. Curious to see if other people have experienced something similar and what it meant for them.
i have no idea.i go for daily walks with my dog in the rainforest tho....if that makes a difference.thats my thing.sometimes he even chooses to come with me....