Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Suspended

what i was trying to get across in the early part of this thread was the apparent bible thing of seek and ye shall find....in no way has that ever happened to me in fact its been quite the opposite....stop seeking and ye shall find kinda thing.more like look within and dont give a flying....and then **** there it is....the only reasons illusions exist are either a) to trick you or b) just so ur brain can cope with the reality of it.alls i can say is that the more people that get to walk in the 5d without it melting their brains,the more others will be looking at those people in hope that there really is some kind of light at the end of the tunnel,and will vibrate in hope instead of stagnation(which is also a raising of the consciousness of the planet)and the more will actually be able to be comfortable in the 5d(and believe me this is not level 1 wicca capable stuff its really mind and soulbending stuff just to cope with it right now)but at least go there.experience it.even if you have to return to the 3d for now just to cope,is all good.even brief experiences into the next dimensions are raising the overall consciousness of the universal vibration.even 1 micron.or whatever frekkin word they will come up with to measure this eventually.KNOW that you will be making a difference....in the actual evolution of the species.by the way i edited the previous post a couple of times,there may be more to read there now.its like that.i think im done with something and then a couple more thoughts come.....