Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Suspended

stop press

latest news.b & q are now offering a twin flame do it yourself kit.complete with glue.we are talking ultimate LED version with flashing lights and real fur here.....
Old 06-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Lorelyen

I have been looking (to survey developments in AI) at these female robots. They have yet to come up with male ones. They would seem to make useful twin flames, doing what they're told, making the correct responses. To fulfil the AI badge they'll learn as they go.

One of the boys at the studio drew them to my attention but came up with all kinds of downsides like OS upgrades and being hacked, needing a recharge at just the wrong moment and things.

I'll pop along to B&Q, then, after zumba, to see if they sell a TF that can do the ironing.

Actually it isn't so far fetched, the idea of an AI twin flame. Who says that AI isn't sentient? It could certainly learn emotional attachment.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have been looking (to survey developments in AI) at these female robots. They have yet to come up with male ones. They would seem to make useful twin flames, doing what they're told, making the correct responses. However, in AI terms they'll learn as they go.

One of the boys at the studio drew them to my attention but came up with all kinds of downsides like OS upgrades and being hacked, needing a recharge at just the wrong moment and things.

I'll pop along to B&Q, then, after zumba, just to check this TF can do the ironing.

yes apparently theres a software conflict between the male and female twin flames(patent pending) right now.but apparently they are working on a hotfix.should be available sometime in the next 4-5 years....incidentally this is apparently the cause.they tried to come up with a male version.unfortunately to date all they have wanted to do is drink beer watch football and scratch their recharging area.again as i say they are working on a hotfix for this apparent malfunction.....i mean lets face it 4-5 years is kinda optimistic,especially if you get the millwall deluxe limited edition....who was terry pratchett anyway?o and wheres my frekkin supper seems to be on auto reboot.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have been looking (to survey developments in AI) at these female robots. They have yet to come up with male ones. They would seem to make useful twin flames, doing what they're told, making the correct responses. To fulfil the AI badge they'll learn as they go.

I'll pop along to B&Q, then, after zumba, to see if they sell a TF that can do the ironing.

Actually it isn't so far fetched, the idea of an AI twin flame. Who says that AI isn't sentient? It could certainly learn emotional attachment.
any luck in zumba or b&q?did you find what you were looking for?
Old 06-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Suspended

a thought just cropped up.to date i have never used TF in my posts.until now...dammit!!!my thought here is that with such beautiful words such as twin flame,divine masculine,divine feminine,arent these profound words becoming diminished simply because people cannot be bothered spending 4 seconds typing them out?like what is DM anyway?dungeon master?and a bunch of others that i havent even the foggiest clue what they are at this stage...type them out i say.breathe new life and divinity into them.for they DESERVE the respect.just a thought....like for me i have no clue whether they refer to something profound or some kind of new bondage terminology.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Lorelyen

It's all part of the clubby jargon, most of which is to legitimise unhealthy kinds of behaviour.
They exist only as constructs in a small number of minds anyway.
What is a divine female? (I won't put myself forward as an example!)
Is it something explicable in words? An arcehtype Venus, the III of the Tarot?
The II with her mysteries veiled?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Suspended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDCZmuo8Ws4
i LOVE this one....
Old 07-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Lorelyen

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

so saith Youtube. But the programmes are available from Ch4. I need to know what episode!? If you could kindly pass me that info.

Ta.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Suspended

it was the very first one-cooking the books,season 1 episode 1....HILARIOUS on many different levels....(black books)lol and ur in the UK....soooooo many synchronicities going on right now....i have a question.i kinda know the answer already but ill ask anyway.in the last 25 years,ive found myself in the 5d on many occasions.initially it really was scary,almost paranoic,and i didnt even know what was going on,but it didnt kill me thats for sure.some of the experiences were insane from a 3d pov,so many experiences,so many synchronicities.and not all bad i might add.fears being manifested so that i could deal with them,the unexplainable happening.that kinda stuff.but i managed to get back to the 3d eventually.i think it took like 10 years.and there have been the odd times since when i have felt the otherworldly connection-only way i can describe it.anyways a year ago i really did meet twin and yup there i was again in the 5d whilst all around me was going nuclear.and yet calm.and again 6 months ago when we reconnected.again nuclear,and again calm while on the 3d all hell was breaking loose around me.one month ago i finally heard the words twin flame and it all made sense.again another sojourn into the 5d.which has more or less persisted,only this time no nuclear war going on in the 3d.and now its started to feel comfortable.many many synchronicities,eye contacts with people looking with hope in their eyes,birds flying with me when im out driving to my forest walks.still no reunion as yet with my twin flame,but a detachment as to whether its even necessary,the connection to the divine is sooooo dam strong.
and the laughter im getting from seeing things from this different perspective that no longer seems so alien to me is fun.the conversations im having with other people the ironies in all of it,the parallels to everything.i know im probably explaining it quite badly but i simply DONT CARE.question is do i want to return to the 3d,cos lets face it being in the 5d is still kinda draining only nowhere near as much.
part of me wants a rest,but the more of me just wants to stay here and give out these energies to the rest of the universe so that hopefully everyone else is given a chance to catch up.and its exhilerating.question would be if you found yourself in my place would you want to go for a rest at this time or would you want to keep on going KNOWING that whether or not you were reconnected in the material with your twin flame,you were already starting to FULLFIL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR MISSION?like i say its a pretty easy answer to me,but dont think for a minute that its an easy path hey....and lets hope the humour continues.....i can say without a doubt that im gonna sleep for like a month once things have developed and manifested to create the snowball effect.earlier today i asked out loud to the universe whether she was my twin flame for real.even though i already KNOW.within 4 hours i got a direct personal email from these guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmKaguRBe4o&t=2685s which basically confirmed.like i say synchronicities.believe.dont believe.not my problem hey!!!
Old 07-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Lorelyen

Thanks. I'll have look.

I'm still puzzled about what one of these DF DM things are supposed to be.
As is so often the case, put on the spot no one can come up with any of a description, a code of signs, an experience, nothing - although as I too have been "into" the spiritual side of life for 20+ years, I reckon some allusion or metaphor must exist.

Hence wondering if a DF = III or II perhaps an amalgam of both and DM of IV or V. I looked on the web but without endless time to wade through the morass I didn't learn much. It was as loose as the blurb on Twin flame. It must be an archetype of some kind, an ideal.

I still believe it's wonderful to give people / humanity hope. Laudable as these efforts may be, false hope isn't good which is something in which religions did no good. "Obey me and I'll get you a place in heaven."