Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Bob23

Well Spun!

Hey Shandieebony,

I'm glad you got some relief last night in chat.

It would seem the solution was in your hands all along.

Watch yourself,

Bob23.
Old 21-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Dariel

Hi,

Good mediation and relaxing technique to stat with by blair2be.
I hade anxiety attacks in the past and I got help with yoga practise and especially the breathing techinques so when it i felt the attack is starting i force myself to start yoga breathing and I also told my body that I it will not control my life but I control it myself and I concentrated at the same time into the calmness and quiteness inside me. We all have this state of quietness inside us and it is good to practise to find this in mediation. Even if few minutes to start with but to concentrate inside and feel that calm and peaceful state and keep it few minutes or even one minute to start with and then make it longer when it gets easier. So it is easier for you to find that feeling also when you need also without meditating. That helped me immediately.
You would probably get help from energy healing. Me myself do pranic healing and at least we do talk about these kind of problems and I know pranic healing is done in Australia a lot so maybe that could help you also.

Lots of light and peace to you
Dariel
Old 21-09-2006, 10:37 PM
rose

i found the Bach Flowers rescue remedy very helpful. you can buy it in most health food stores or chemists. you just drop about 4 drops onto your tongue and it absorbs into your bloodstream.

it's very good at helping panic, stress or trauma symptoms.
Old 22-09-2006, 01:13 AM
shandieebony

mikron can you please explain more?
Old 29-10-2006, 10:49 AM
curious1

A little known fact about panick attacks.....they are often preceded by a trance-like state, aka depersonalisation.....you feel yourself 'going' somewhere, things can seem like theyre not real, you can feel like youre outside your body, you appear much bigger or smaller than normal, things like that. A lot of people can trance like this, a lot of people also find it very distressing and think theyre going mad. This can set off your fight or flight reaction (think adrenalin) and there you go full on into a panick attack!!!! STARING often causes trances, especially when you are tired, stressed and/or havent eaten. People usually trance when they are reading, on the computer, DRIVING...... does this sound like you????? Once you know what causes your trances its quite easy to stop them...dont stare too much and if you feel one coming do lots of blinking. Hope this helps.
Old 29-10-2006, 02:13 PM
dreamer

The thing about panic attacks is that they are incidious, they creep up on you and catch you totally unawares, once you have one, the fear of having another is enough to trigger the next one off, and it's a complete loss of control that freaked me out, no matter what i tried they still occured and it was always a fear of facing the fear (talking in public for me) that started them off, it was a fight or flight response where the flight path was blocked off and i was afraid fight. For me I found that martial arts worked best as well as addressing issues of lack of self worth and fear of trying new things, sometimes you just gotta jump in the deep end and get past the fear, a good life coach might help. This might help as well www.thesecret.tv I really wish you well.
Closed Thread