Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 26-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

Can anyone sensitive to energy help me?

I feel like I've dropped to a lower vibration, I've gone into a state of depression and don't know whats happening. I can't live like this, I have to rise above this but don't know how. Can anyone here help me out in finding what the problem might be? I would really appreciate it because I'm lost right now.
Old 27-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Guide

I've read some of your other posts, and I feel for you, because I've experienced similar problems in the past. Trying to understand the path in a way where it can transform our lives can be an extremely daunting task.

However, the physical is just as important as the spiritual. So if we can succeed in transforming that, then the psychological will begin to stabilize itself to some extent. The two most important substances for a yoga practitioner are honey and Tumeric.

Honey has a chemical composition which is similar to blood. It's rich in iron and helps to form red blood cells. Some people have low blood pressure, meaning that there's not enough blood flowing through the body, and honey helps to build the blood, which helps with oxygen supply.

Tumeric not only destroys bacteria in the body, but it also helps to clear the nadis (spiritual channels) in the body. However, when I first started taking it, I didn't the effects that much because I a Wasn't using enough. So I started using three times as much, and I started noticing the effects a lot more.

What you do is you mix honey and Tumeric in water. You can just use a glass or ceramic bowl. Don't use plastic. I don't have time to go into the specifics of how much you should use. Just make sure you use a lot of each.

That won't solve your problems, but it will help to stabilize your body chemistry. Some. Grounding and Sunlight can also help your situation. So if you get the chance, whenever the sun is shining, go outside. Face the Sun, then bow down to the Sun touching your head all the way down to your knees. By that, I mean bow all the way down to ground. If the sun isn't shining, just do it on the ground. If you can't go outside, just do it in your room.

I'm just mentioning things to help you deal with your depression. If your trying to understand the path, Isha is a really good website. You can read what they say about honey and Tumeric by googling.