Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Pathfinder
Color How do you get your dreams open to take messages?

Wotcha gang,
So I'm fairly certain that angels and/or guides are trying to get a message across.

I've got a couple of matters I've asked for help and advice on, and I get feathers and Robins etc during the day at appropriate moments in response to "Are you there guys?" type questions.. I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to my dreams to get a more detailed response, but my dreams are usually really weird, and always influenced by the day or what I've been reading /watching /doing before bed, and I can never remember anything clearly!

So does anyone have any advice to help me clear my busy brain so it's a bit more receptive?

Thanks in advance
Old 27-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

So does anyone have any advice to help me clear my busy brain so it's a bit more receptive?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Disengadge that busy brain. Focus on the feelings instead.

The intellect gets in the way of intuition. That is how it is designed. Your inclinations and inspirations are connected to divine guidance. Logical reasoning is not.

That is my understanding and experience with these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Master
cud be i saw my dad in a dream yday ask if i cud sea him agan or mor lvovd 1s i did in a nao 2 day my anti dott few mor it be grt 2 sea lot mor sea dad aagn in dreams wud be grt 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Master
Perhaps use pen and paper. Write down a quick note of what you've done during the day, and an affirmation that you'll remember your dreams.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Master
Personally, I have come not to worry about it if I am not remembering my dreams.

There are days like today I wake up, and do not remember having dreamt. I often equate them to not having dreamed. However the majority of the world tells me I have.

But, I do not worry about it. And when I do remember my dreams, I remember them more vividly and clearly. I find it better to not remember dreaming every morning, but when it is I do the memory is vivid, clear, and the message easily understood.

I would prefer that to remembering every day with a chance of fogginess, and rain in my visual and emotional memories of the dream.

The point is worrying or stressing, and I most certainly am not saying you are, will block the memories coming to you. It has been scientifically indicated that when we are tense it blocks out some memory, that memory is held in the muscle tissue, body as well as the mind.

Hope this is helpful to you.

And that you begin having more clear, concise, sunny day dream memories.

Blessings.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
Also certain drugs or alcohol can block out dreams. Be careful what you put in your body. I was on antipsychotics for over a year and couldn’t remember my dreams worth salt.

I recently took myself off of them and dang the dreams are back to their old intensity.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Wotcha gang,
So I'm fairly certain that angels and/or guides are trying to get a message across.

I've got a couple of matters I've asked for help and advice on, and I get feathers and Robins etc during the day at appropriate moments in response to "Are you there guys?" type questions.. I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to my dreams to get a more detailed response, but my dreams are usually really weird, and always influenced by the day or what I've been reading /watching /doing before bed, and I can never remember anything clearly!

Thanks in advance

Angelic Messages are most often SYMBOLIC in language ...... like any language it takes time to learn. JOURNAL your dreams no matter how weird they appear. Some are connected ......... first a confusion dream may come, but the dream is a story which can only be seen if you journal your dreams ..... then a connectivity is seen ....... Angelic Voices may appear as you work with this. At first these voices are not always remembered ...... but you remember something from it. The Messages (Answers) GROW with your FOCUS (Intention) to HEAR!

Dreams are influenced by the events of the day. USE this! Use the DAY to FOCUS the INTENTION on HEARING what is ALWAYS TRUE and IN YOU. Put aside those things of the day you no longer NEED ....... use that time instead for Walking in Nature and Communing with Angels (Gods Voice for us), silently ......... Angels ANSWER those who are paying attention for the right Reason, the right reason is to REMEMBER the TRUTH long forgotten.

Angels may even APPEAR ........ may appear in photos ...... or may appear as Energy Balls of Light ........ the Balls of Light may CHANGE into an Angelic Form or may make Sacred Geometry formations ........ or an Angel may even appear as a man-woman and you will NOT know ..... at least not at first .....

These appearances grow for a time ......... and some spectacular amazing experiences can and do come. Do not CLING to the experiences though .... as they are TRANSITIONAL. You can HEAR DIRECT THOUGHTS from the DIVINE as you GROW , this is the HOLY SPIRIT ( the TRUE MIND God made at the instant we mis-created egoic mind) .

You may even have Out Of Body experiences ........ this is the Astral Body , the body which does not require anything other than Divine Energy to support it. Your ESSENTIAL BEING does not require anything to sustain it but the Divine! Your human body is just a Communication device of Spirit ........ but most get stuck in the drama of outer events. PERSIST in seeking TRUTH UNTIL you are the TRUTH and you KNOW IT.

Old patterns must fall off ........ for the NEW to Enter.

Simplify-Simplify-Simplify ~!
A Calm and trained Consciousness is needed to HEAR the Whispers of the Eternal~
A 10 minute Meditation prior to sleep is beneficial ........ this can take 9 months just to get to an ALERT STATE without the chattering mind which does not want you to be Self Aware ..... and does all it can to disrupt your Conscious Awareness ~
Old 13-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
I agree that keeping a dream journal is very useful. If you want to remember dreams, keep a journal near the bed so you can write what you do recall. Another tip is to stay in bed a bit longer and review it before it 'poofs' away. The best way to lose a dream is to jump out of bed and get on with the day. Both methods, a journal and dream reviews, sends a signal to your subconscious mind that dreams are important to you.

If you're consistent, you'll remember your dreams but don't expect to have them every single morning. There are times when I go through weeks of not remembering one before I get a few mornings where the dreams are quite vivid and memorable. Some dreams are strange or funny which I think are the easiest ones to remember.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Master
i put my dreams on hear
i thgn dreams iv had u cud hav tv sers on thm lol

nt juts my dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I find that what helps is making sure you experience a very deep sleep.. make sure to sleep in bed, in the dark, with nothing that could distract you and no caffeine in your system! good luck