Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Enlightener

really? I guess I was kind of hoping that is was real. Oh well.

Enlightener
Old 04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek
Hi ya,

Being a dinosaur UFO researcher I have heard about these Foo Fighters.
Basically, they were medium to large spheres that were seen during the Second World War by fighter pilots. Both the Germans and the allies regarded the Foo Fighters as a secret weapon of the other side. It was not until the war was over, that it was realised that the Foo Fighter did not originate from either side.
I was able to capture one on my film during the mid sixties. I will post it, when I have some time.

George

As promised, I enclose two photographs. Taken with a Kodak Brownie 120 back in 1966 using pan film.

This was the time that I had my first experience (see spiritual UFOs)

I had this camera around my kneck and I was taking pictures in the darkness. Pictures were taken at random, one after the other on the same frame. No flash was used, and I did not see anything in my viewfinder.

After the film was developed, it was totally fogged. I had researched this, and I am happy to accept that this was light fogging and NOT invisible radiation.

I had not noticed anything on this film, but did have something strange appear using another camera.

A government researcher, became interested and asked if he could take the film to the lab and have it developed. On one of the frames, this sphere showed up, which was only 5mm in dia. on the negative. There is writing on the back of the photograph, requesting for a report.

George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Borb1.jpg (74.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Bit-above-borb.jpg (93.6 KB, 6 views)
Closed Thread