Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Knower

Weird symbol - can you read it?

My friend's boyfriend moved into a new house and found this sprayed in the cupboard. It scared him and everyone gets a bad feeling from it ... can you help us?

Link to the pic, it wouldn't show for some reason: https://ibb.co/jqqghF

CherryCherry
Old 03-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Badcopyinc

First thing i noticed was the Fibonacci spiral. or an attempt at it. which is sacred Geometry and represents whats found in nature. like a conch shell.

Light some white candles and burn sage throughout the house. place protecting crystals in the house. there's a lot of different ways to cleanse a house. I'm sure someone else can add to this... the point in doing this is to make you feel more comfortable to the point where you can let go of the thought of fear. then you can begin to fill your new home with positive energy.

important thing to remember is feeling scared and fear or any type of negative vibe in your personal space is not healthy.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
First thing i noticed was the Fibonacci spiral. or an attempt at it. which is sacred Geometry and represents whats found in nature. like a conch shell.

Light some white candles and burn sage throughout the house. place protecting crystals in the house. there's a lot of different ways to cleanse a house. I'm sure someone else can add to this... the point in doing this is to make you feel more comfortable to the point where you can let go of the thought of fear. then you can begin to fill your new home with positive energy.

important thing to remember is feeling scared and fear or any type of negative vibe in your personal space is not healthy.

Thank you! Yeah, I told them to paint over it and not to worry - said that I'd cleanse the place with sage too. Still just really curious as to what it means ... looks similar to a d*mon conjuring symbol I saw online.

CherryCherry
Old 03-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Badcopyinc

I honestly don't know. I don't research things of those nature to avoid allowing fear in through mind.

But i can say that i would rip it down instead of painting over it. my personal perspective on the matter of getting rid of it.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCherry
My friend's boyfriend moved into a new house and found this sprayed in the cupboard. It scared him and everyone gets a bad feeling from it ... can you help us?

Link to the pic, it wouldn't show for some reason: https://ibb.co/jqqghF

Maybe it's Korean.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Maybe it's Korean.
Yeah you're right actually - ripping it down would actually get rid of it rather than just masking it. It looks a bit like a treble clef gone wrong ...

CherryCherry