Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-07-2017, 04:31 AM
Seeker

A baby bird without the mother

While walking to the park at the end of my gravel road with my dog, I heard this baby bird chirping like it was lost and hungry, it didn't have any shelter and was just standing in the middle of the road. My dog didn't notice it and walked by and did his own thing after i unleashed him. I went to take a picture of the bird but my dog noticed me hunched over and came running looking curious at what i was looking at. I sheltered the bird because he looked very curious and tried to attack it so I picked it up, long story short I tried to father this bird and feed it worms i got it but it died after i left it unattended for 20min. I sort of broke it down into some coincidental sign reflecting my life in way. Metaphorically that baby bird that was developed but not quite matured is my inner self, the baby bird is calling for his mother for the nutrients that will feed and power his life, to grow him or her into the starling or robin that was meant to fly, much like my inner self that needs the Wisdom brought to us by the prayers of the Holy Spirit who i believe is Sophia and is the Women/Sacred Feminine and counter-part to God. She is the mother that my inner self is calling for in a way because I once prayed The Creed of The Holy Spirit to her and once, she told me powerful words of individual wisdom, she told me "I appreciate that you worship me, but never do it again and..." she left me with a deep message because when I was 5 I belive she came to me in this very deep interpretation. I had this strange outer body experience of me laying in my bed sleeping on my back when suddenly 3 giant eggs fall ontop of your body and you wake up, and I shoot up from laying on your back into a sitting position and in the door way you see this transparent poppy red creature with arms like a praying mantis , a body and legs like a praying mantis, and her face I can't remember all to well but was shaped like a football in a way and she had yellow eyes with black pupils, she stalked past my doorway as if she was trying to be sly and looked directly at me as she disappeared into what looked like my parents room. I was completely hynotized in fear thinking my imagination was playing tricks on me but i went to see if my parents were alright which they were. O i later made the theory that is was the Holy Spirit and she came to me in that way because life is innocent and she is praying for us (hence the paying mantis) and the insects are the key to our planet and clearly Wisdom is the key to life. Its something to think about for myself maybe other people would like to share their thoughts. Thanks for reading!