Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-10-2010, 01:41 PM
lumpygravy

feels like your losing your mind? failing memory?

some important information was given to me recently. I wont state the source as this might bring mockery and/or disbelief etc......

So,including myself,my partner and many people from all areas have reported some upsetting new patterns intheir,our lives. I was told the following which is but a morsel(sp?) of the many changes going on at the moment....

There are 3 new chakras for mankind. These 3 new chakras are located above your head and are gold,pearl or pearl essence and blue/green. At this moment,this magical addition to your chakra system might be causing you some memory chalenges. You might not recall where you left your keys,or for that matter,where you left your car.hehe. Some of you might feel as if your footing is a little off when you get up in the AM,or as if you are losing your mind at times! Your memory is not failing you and you are not losing your footing,or your mind. Rather,the new chakras are connecting you to your etheric mind,the OMNIBRAIN. The omnibrain is trying to get the information stored there into your local brain.
Your job is to be aware of this journey and change your thoughts about what the heck is happening to you. Your memory wont fail unless you say it's failing. Switch up your vocabulary for example: "I cant remember where I put those car keys" Instead, say "I will look closer for the car keys" If you say you cant remember something you are definitely not living in the present moment.
Stay in the moment and your brain power will running at 20>25% as compared to 10% a decade ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing mind-blowing here but a very important reminder on the gift of living presently.

peace,turtle
Old 12-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account

PHEW! Er so I can tell my family it's not the menopause then?

Mo x
Old 12-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Jules

Interesting stuff there lumpygravy (gowd I do feel strange calling you that LOL) - funnily enough I can associate to all of it. Worth thinking about :)
Old 12-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Master
thank you! i thought i was loosing mine lol

do you know what the new chakras do? esp the blue green ones? thanks
Old 12-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Summerland

Alright~~~~ I had asked the same question before the site crashed. I am not noticing it so much with patients as in staff, myself and friends. A spacey ,not quite all there feeling. A sense of not being grounded and present. Even a difference about my spirituality: not believing any less. Just not concerned about debating the issues or defending where I am coming from in my beliefs.
Several years ago I also had heard about more chakras forming and evolving, esp between the throat and heart.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
some important information was given to me recently. I wont state the source as this might bring mockery and/or disbelief etc......

So,including myself,my partner and many people from all areas have reported some upsetting new patterns intheir,our lives. I was told the following which is but a morsel(sp?) of the many changes going on at the moment....

There are 3 new chakras for mankind. These 3 new chakras are located above your head and are gold,pearl or pearl essence and blue/green. At this moment,this magical addition to your chakra system might be causing you some memory chalenges. You might not recall where you left your keys,or for that matter,where you left your car.hehe. Some of you might feel as if your footing is a little off when you get up in the AM,or as if you are losing your mind at times! Your memory is not failing you and you are not losing your footing,or your mind. Rather,the new chakras are connecting you to your etheric mind,the OMNIBRAIN. The omnibrain is trying to get the information stored there into your local brain.
Your job is to be aware of this journey and change your thoughts about what the heck is happening to you. Your memory wont fail unless you say it's failing. Switch up your vocabulary for example: "I cant remember where I put those car keys" Instead, say "I will look closer for the car keys" If you say you cant remember something you are definitely not living in the present moment.
Stay in the moment and your brain power will running at 20>25% as compared to 10% a decade ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing mind-blowing here but a very important reminder on the gift of living presently.

peace,turtle

REALLY good to know...thought I was having episodes of some kind lately, LOL...not like life itself hasn't thrown a few curve balls at me of late...at least my sanity is more or less still ON I kept asking friends if something was going on in the universe, and they all agreed there was...but no one could put their finger on it...

Thanks loads for the info lumpy!

Last edited by 7luminaries : 12-10-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Master
Who would we be without the memory of who we are?

This is a question I have asked myself and I can definately relate to symptoms of becoming more and more forgetful.
The thing is though, it is my opinion that the mind tries and takes what may be happening and make it into a knowing type of thing which, in my opinion, spoils the whole experience.
You see if what is happening is that we are, as a whole, losing our false sense of being by becoming more forgetful, then the mind is trying to hang on by trying to make claims to know what is happening as depicted in the reasons above.
There is noone here to become forgetful, there is only the thought of someone here with a past.
This is my experience anyways.
Just sharing.........................James
Old 12-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Master
What you describe is along the line of what I have observed, James.

In being more fully present... in simply Being... memory doesn't play such an important role.

When we don't get into worrying about "what it means" those car keys show up pretty soon.

Xan

Old 13-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
What you describe is along the line of what I have observed, James.

In being more fully present... in simply Being... memory doesn't play such an important role.

When we don't get into worrying about "what it means" those car keys show up pretty soon.

Xan

To me, this is the best part. Watching life take care of itself. Watching it unfold before your eyes and in ways much better than you could imagine.
The keys just show up if when you need them. The money is there when you need it and so on.
I read something recently, which I liked. It said that "life is a steam roller and it will run you down if you stand in its way so you might as well jump on and sit in the drivers seat. If you want you can even make like you are steering it but if you look closely, the steering wheel turns on its own, guiding your hands along."

Worth repeating IMO Xan: In being more fully present... in simply Being... memory doesn't play such an important role.
Old 13-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan
In being more fully present... in simply Being... memory doesn't play such an important role
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShamen
Watching life take care of itself. Watching it unfold before your eyes and in ways much better than you could imagine.
Dya know, I can relate soooo much to both those statements. And the way my life's going at the moment they've both hit home in a big way. Thank you for that. I need to sit with this now and work with it.
I'm having so much short term memory loss it's driving me mad. I'm in the middle of a conversation and forget what I'm talking about. I can't remember where I've put something that I had 2 minute before in my hand. I'm told an appointment time and forget as soon as I've been told ... that sort of thing. It's becoming quite upsetting to be honest, not just for me but those around me. I do know it's part of the illnesses coupled with all the medication I'm taking (grrrr) BUT ... TIME has become inconsequential, I can't rush for love nor money, (a mancunian saying sorry lol), so I'm always late, but that aside, one hour slips into the next and the next - so what? I'm living in that moment. I'm dropping people around me like you wouldnt believe! since I've come out of the depression, clairvoyance has gone through the roof. Not only when I'm reading but in everyday life too. I'm seeing things soooo clearly, I'm rising above and seeing the full picture. People don't like it coz I'm seeing the truth .. and saying it. I'm getting accused of being paranoid .. am I or is it a case of truth hurts? this is from the people closest to me.. yet I feel guilty at the same time .. hmm now THAT'S a lightbulb mo! gonna shush now I've taken enough of everyone's time up :( .. love light and laughter. Jue x