Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-07-2011, 04:15 AM
angel6m2000

fairies and dreams?

I meditated and asked to see or hear fairies, asked if they had anything to say. I fell asleep but right before I did I felt something on my face as if it landed with a thud, then I dreamed about gardening, which I've been wanting to do for a while.
I think that was a fairy trying to talk to me, but I can't be quite sure.
Can fairies come in dreams, or not show themselves but show you what they need to show you in the dream world?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Animus27

Yeah, spirits of the land seem to prefer communicating with dreams there was one news story (I'll have to do some digging to find it again) about a construction foreman in Iceland who was visited by a beautiful woman (who was of course, an elf or a member of the huldufolk) who said she lived in a rock near a site he was going to build over the next day, and she asked him in the dream to delay the building for like... a week? Or so, because she said she and her family were moving. And much to some people's irritation the foreman postponed construction until she contacted him in a dream again.

So I'd say it's perfectly normal for them to use dreams in getting their messages across.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:00 AM
pictoriale1

Hi angel6m2000

The way that the majority of nature spirits communicate with you is by mental imagery, thoughts and ideas and dream scenarios.

You may also be aware of them when they are around you by feeling as though you have been touched, or as if something is walking on your hands, etc.
Hearing tinkly bells, high pitched squeaks and such is also another way they
communicate with you.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:17 PM
angel6m2000

okay, thank you! =)