Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2006, 11:52 AM
goodvibehealer

Negative Energy

In my house there is some really bad Negativity going on. I know that it thrives and feeds off negativity. However how do we get rid of it? I live with my grandma and my mom and my mom isn't a very religious person nor does she believe a lot in spirtuality. My grandma is a buddest not a strict one but she does have a buddah sitting in our family room. Now ive heard of doing a smudging with sage before however i don't think she would like it if her house smelt. I also heard of Fung Shway (sorry if the spelling isn't correct). Im trying my best to keep positive and not let it get to me however, whenever i come home i can feel the darkness and my mood changes.

I don't even know if this is even the right place to put this post. Im sorry if its not.
Old 22-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Tiy

Hey there!

Well i was going to suggest smudging but if that is out of the question how would your family feel about having crystals in their home?

Would you be able to place a piece of rose quartz in each of the corners of your house and one in the centre if thats at all possible. This is supposed to create a grid or matrix (or whatever you want to call it) of positive energy. Bringing into the house the protective/healing properties of the crystal and effecting the "vibes" in your home, protecting it and making the place feel more positive and uplifting.

I big believer in the healing and protective properties of crystals and have found this has worked for me in my home.

Sorry i can't be any more help, my knowledge is very limited I'm afraid...I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

x
Old 23-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibehealer
In my house there is some really bad Negativity going on. I know that it thrives and feeds off negativity. However how do we get rid of it? .....
Hi goodvibehealer -
Well, try this - and as it is something you can do in the silence, nobody in the house need know (they might just think "There's something different about the place - it seems lighter-feeling!").

Make the intention to ground yourself; visualise a bright and strong column of white light coming down from above you, connecting you to your Source, Oversoul and Soul above, and going down past your feet into the centre of the Earth. See this with a diameter of several metres. Ask for Mother Earth's angels to help you hold this visualisation and to build the light column. Intend to be polarised correctly for your gender (your Body Angel will know what you mean, even if you don't at the moment).
Now intend the whole house to be grounded as well, and visualise it so; and ask that angels come and hold the energies while you then go about your business. Ask for and see rainbow-coloured rays of "good-vibe-energies" from the sun to come down from above, and go through the house, washing away down the grounding column all the psychic debris that is there for transmutation, and replacing it with the colours, swirling and vibrant. Every now and then, when you think of it, refresh the intent and visualisation.

Note that if perchance the negativity is something karmic belonging to an occupant of the house, the karma may have to be discovered and worked on to forgive and release it before the full effects of your efforts are noticed. If that is the case, leave me a PM, and I'll be notified.

Hope this helps!
Pounamu
Old 16-09-2006, 07:37 AM
homecoming

Smudging will be of little use to a spirit that is so strong.
I would explain to it thats its dead and needs to move on to bigger and brighter things. Tell it to go to somones funeral and go into the bright light with the other soul.
Tell it to leave your house, that it does not belong here. Explain its time is up and now its your turn.
Goodluck
Homecoming
Old 19-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Balthazar

Angry Recent events

Lately my fiancee has been waking up with agonising pains and the feeling of being violated. There is no medical explanation for these. We have consulted doctors. Just lately my three year old daughter has been talking to an entity called charlie. Charlie is her mums guardian and is a seven year old boy. My little un is adamant that charlie is a girl and is insistent that she will not scream cause charlie told her not too. This is not the Charlie we know as a family. The charlie we know is playful and mischievous but never acted like this. Also i have been quoting Latin in my sleep but as my fiancee doesn't speak latin she is unable to indentify the words. Another point is that i seem to be growling and fighting with something in my sleep. Is it me causing these problems or are we under siege i dont know. If anyone knows of a spiritual church near Norwich please let me know. THANK YOU! This is not a joke or a mess around or a fable for these boards. This is real life! And i am a qualified psychologist and support worker so i do know the rational approaches to this area. None of them explain this!
Old 21-12-2006, 08:26 AM
OceanWaves19161

reply to feeling violated by something

Hello,

This is a reply to your post about feeling violated by something. I know this is posted some time later but just incase you haven't found anything helpful yet I'll post this. First off your not mad, my boyfriend has similar experiences and I wanted to find out about it so I did some research. I came across an article about a psychologist who had been working with mentally disturbed people (i'm not talking about the patients with anxiety problems, depression etc but the ones with severe mental issues-stalker kind of types. Apparently what happens is that these type of people are usually attacked by lets just say not very nice entities(they feed off the negative energy given off by these types of people) which are then transfered to the psychologist if the psychologist has not grounded his/her self and has not protected his/her self from negative energy. Apparently what needs to be done is that these entities need to be purged from the body. I'm not sure what type of people can do this stuff but I think your best bet would be to go one of those spiritualist churches and you'll need to find someone very opened minded about this area. This may be your answer. Your welcome to write back to me if you need more information

Alana
Closed Thread