Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Lee

Saved from drowning by a man who vanished

This is my first of many paranormal experiences. When i was 14, my parents and grandparents decided to have a day out at Sandgate near folkstone kent. They packed up lunch etc ,and stopped on a grass verge about 5 mins walk from the sea-front. It was school easter holidays and i decided to go for a lonely stroll alone the sea-front, and have a crafty cigarette, so i jumped down the high wall onto the peebles that were seperated by tide breakers, and sat against the wall having my smoke, and watching the sea. When i eventually decided to stand back up and walk back to the lowest part of the wall so i could climb back up i noticed that the sea and tide had come right up to the wall, and the sea-water was bashing the wall, so i couldn't walk that way. Another 10 minutes roughly had passed, and now i started to panic because now the sea was coming in on my part of the breaker and the top of the wall was far too high to reach for a small 14 year old. I didn't shout for help because i felt too embarrassed to shout HELP !! and i kept thinking no-one is gonna find me i'm going to drown, then suddenly i heard this voice say " do you need a hand up mate" when i looked up, standing on top of the wall was this man in blue jeans and a white shirt. I said " thanks mate" and he lay down and reached his arm over the wall and i clasped his wrist and hand and he pulled me up to the top, and he said to me " you gotta be more carefull"
I looked briefly to my left to see if anyone else was about and then back to the man but he wasn't there, and i only turned my head for a mere second. There was no cars parked in that area and there were no other people walking alone the beech road and i even looked over the side of the wall and he was no-where to be seen.
Old 21-10-2006, 10:05 PM
kundalini

Interesting story Lee. Have you ever considered that it may have been a guardian angel in physical form? I ask as I have heard many stories of this nature and many of those stories feature in angel books.

Kundalini.
Old 22-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account
me too, my son was 'saved' once by unseen hands
Old 22-10-2006, 08:04 AM
Light Mage

Wow. That's an amazing story, but kinda scary too... I imagine if something like that happened to me it would freak me out!
Old 22-10-2006, 12:21 PM
dreamer

My wife was pulled out of a car crash by someone who said he lived in a vicarage just up the road from the crash (in the countryside,m middle of no where) She then lost conciousness and woke up in hospital with a cracked skull. She went back to thank the man but when she asked around she found that the vicarage had not been occupied for forty odd years and noone had ever heard of this man. I can only say that I personally am so grateful to whomever, from wherever for saving her because she is my angel and my life would never have been so great without her - i reckon some people are just protected because they have a purpose to fullfill - even if that is only finding lasting happiness in there own life. (only ha,ha)
Old 22-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
we all have different roles to play and what a lovely story, i'm glad your wife is ok.
keeping loved ones loved is as important as anything else in this life
Old 22-10-2006, 12:34 PM
dreamer

Yeh, I loved her before i met heras well, she is my dream woman exactly how I always hoped for - maybe this added to her being saved? Maybe you can keep loved ones before you have met them by knowing you will one day? Or maybe this is just a dream and this story helps me appreciate her more? Thanks Daisy.
Old 22-10-2006, 12:50 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Yeh, I loved her before i met heras well, she is my dream woman exactly how I always hoped for - maybe this added to her being saved? Maybe you can keep loved ones before you have met them by knowing you will one day? Or maybe this is just a dream and this story helps me appreciate her more? Thanks Daisy.

I'm pleased for you and your wife dreamer. You have cracking perspectives!
Old 26-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Interesting story Lee. Have you ever considered that it may have been a guardian angel in physical form? I ask as I have heard many stories of this nature and many of those stories feature in angel books.

Kundalini.
Strange as it may seem Kundalini, sometimes i think it may have been one of my two uncles who passed-over in their childhood from smallpox. I have seen pictures of them, and i can say if one of them had grown up to be a man in his early twentys... like the man who had saved me... it may have been one of my uncles...but this is a long shot.
Old 27-10-2006, 07:33 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Strange as it may seem Kundalini, sometimes i think it may have been one of my two uncles who passed-over in their childhood from smallpox. I have seen pictures of them, and i can say if one of them had grown up to be a man in his early twentys... like the man who had saved me... it may have been one of my uncles...but this is a long shot.

Hi Lee, that is interesting. There is a way of thinking that says that spirits who have passed over, be they young or old, always appear to us on the earth realm in a visitation etc. as how they would or did look at the age of thirty. So, that kind of fits in with that long shot of yours, Lee.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread