Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Confirmation, advice, encouragement or heads up?

Hey all!
I find I'm not so bad at noticing signs sent to me by angels anymore (or so I think!). However, I'm still horrible at figuring what those "nudges" mean, even when I do get a feel of the theme behind the sign.
For instance, I may see signs I attribute to the theme of "changes", but can almost never figure out if they mean to tell me A- I'm making the right choices/changes; B- I need to makes some changes; C- situations are currently changing for the better; D- Heads up, prepare for upcoming change.

Not being able to understand which one applies is confusing (and sometimes stressful! Especially if the changes I imagine are not to my liking, even if for the best in the long run... And yes, I'm an anxious person and tend to imagine the worst outcome at times...ok, lots of times lol!)

Am I the only one for whom this is an issue?? Any tips or insight from anyone would be appreciated
Old 06-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Master
Hello,

I suspect that most of us do not like changes. Adjusting to some thing different requires effort. it is also safe to say that the one constant in life is change.

Being anxious in a way is kind of natural. The brain does like to prepare and plan for things. The belief that we are loved and guided in life is not how we have been conditioned in our society. However that can also change.

The big tip for you and most of us is to set the expectation for increased well being through change. The brain does not need to know exactly what that could be. So if you can foster that ourtlook towards changes, you will have peace of mind instead of anxiety.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Your ascending and noticing the energy waves that are being effected to you , listen carefully and align to your higher self as it will bring you to your true self. Look up ascension and you will understand the symptons you are attracting to yourself. Also change is imminant hehe, dont be afraid of it. Dont doubt what you feel inside too. Hope that helps
Old 31-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Seeker

I still cannot understand what my guides are trying to tell me, however I've had confirmation they ARE here. It will all come in time I guess.