Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Master
Full Moon December is upon is!!

The moon in Gemini is full on 12-12, and in 1 time-zone of the USA even at 12:12. I'm guestimated the west coast.

Over here it's at 6:14 (GMT+1).

It can feel quite turbulent, and making you restless, not only cos of the moon's energies but mostly due to other planetary alignments.
I sure as heck can feel this, have for a few days even.
What I read is that it's important to keep evolving around your own axis, which to me sounds as solid advice: I easily lose my grounding at the mo.

In any case, crystals can be put in the window or outdoors if you like. Two more opportunities before it's over again :)

Would love to read how you are doing with the current energies!
Old 12-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Master
Glad the full moon is over again! It played tricks with my tinnitus and vertigo, pfff...
Couldn't really see it either cos of the weather. For me it was a powerful one.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Master
Thank you for the reminder! FairyCrystal I did not know about the tinnitus! But also as your moon slips over to my area of the world I seem to be a bit giddy with excitement! I will place all my dear crystal friends in the window and clear the year to ring in the new!
Old 12-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Master
Full moon has gone now... I posted it 2 days ago so people could benefit from the info but it got buried by another topic.
Next month!
I didn't put crystals out either as the weather was bad, barely seen a moon, hihi.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Ah dang it, yep I missed this thread!

It was very 'Gemini' for me: quick and brash. Very busy and task oriented. Lots of crown & third eye disruption which caused some cranky moods (Meaning lots of scolding from this mom LOL) but overall, it was decent, nothing too deep. It just feels like the time is blowing by quick; true Gemini style

I do well with air & fire full moons
Old 12-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Ah dang it, yep I missed this thread!

It was very 'Gemini' for me: quick and brash. Very busy and task oriented. Lots of crown & third eye disruption which caused some cranky moods (Meaning lots of scolding from this mom LOL) but overall, it was decent, nothing too deep. It just feels like the time is blowing by quick; true Gemini style

I do well with air & fire full moons
Hihi, I kind of missed it too, even though I did know. Due to the weather and not being able to see it, and also because I didn't feel good (vertigo & tinnitus) and was also very VERY easily cranky
Old 13-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Guide

This was an easy full moon for me...no turbulent energies, just a lot of reflection over the past few months to end out the year as well as reflecting on the entire last decade. Feeling grateful for all the lessons it brought, as tough as they were. Only complaint is third eye and crown pressure for the past several days. My crystals got a bath and are all out on the deck tonight under the full moon here!
Old 13-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Master
Sounds good, Lucky!
Old 14-12-2019, 04:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The moon in Gemini is full on 12-12, and in 1 time-zone of the USA even at 12:12. I'm guestimated the west coast.

Over here it's at 6:14 (GMT+1).

It can feel quite turbulent, and making you restless, not only cos of the moon's energies but mostly due to other planetary alignments.
I sure as heck can feel this, have for a few days even.
What I read is that it's important to keep evolving around your own axis, which to me sounds as solid advice: I easily lose my grounding at the mo.

In any case, crystals can be put in the window or outdoors if you like. Two more opportunities before it's over again :)

Would love to read how you are doing with the current energies!

I for one am very relieved this full moon is on it's way out. I am VERY sensitive to the moon and can usually tell what sign it is in based on my moods. I was born on a full moon in gemini. My moon is very active in my chart. It makes 7 aspects to my other planets all of which are squares or oppositions. Not even one pleasant aspect to help me out a bit lol. To top it off it is located right in the center of my 12th house. It is also in very close conjunction with chiron retrograde which just amplifies my moons energies all the more. Not surprisingly I suffer from schizophrenia. I had a very bad episode which started Tuesday night and didnt end until yesterday afternoon when I finally got myself to take some meds that I no longer take regularly due to side effects, I only take them now if its absolutely necessary. Anyways I finally fell asleep Thursday early afternoon and slept till 8:30 the next day. And let me tell you, I had some straight up nightmares. I mean they were probably the worst I have ever had in my life and that is saying alot. I woke up at one point and I was actually punching my bed...hard too. I am convinced that had to do with the full moon. Especially since it was in the same place in gemini as my own full moon, which doesn't happen very often.

That's what I have to say about this full moon. Not really gonna miss it all that much. :P
Old 14-12-2019, 04:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Glad the full moon is over again! It played tricks with my tinnitus and vertigo, pfff...
Couldn't really see it either cos of the weather. For me it was a powerful one.

You and me both my friend! Very powerful....and agitated my health issues as well. I am glad however to see that other people felt its effects strongly too, some of us at least.

If you dont mind me asking, is there a reason you think it affected you more so. I mean like is there something in your own chart that made you feel this one's effects more so. I'm just curious because it was very active in my own chart which is why i believe it affected me so much. I can always feel something during full moons but never like this one. They usually dont bother me all that much like this one did. It would just be interesting to see if there was a reason as to why your vertigo and tinnitus acted up.