Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I for one would question that advice Adrienne, I would say go to the GPs but be very cautious regards the GPs advice , I know this from experience of myself and others and also data like this

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ath-in-us.aspx

Podshell, I was just reminding members of a forum rule ....

it is up to an individual to decide for him/ herself whether to follow one's GP advice or not......
Old 16-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Master
I am sorry, I do tend to get a bit passionate on this subject.

Synthetic drugs and the GPs that prescribe them have become one of my pet hates.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Sometimes getting a second Doctor's opinion is helpful if one isn't comfortable with what the first Doctor recommended. I am sure there are many instances where lives have been saved due to taking medicines, these occassions just don't get as much/ if any publicity..... as when something bad happens.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Experiencer
I think the best advice, if you've got blood in your stools, is seek advice from your GP.

Thank goodness for modern, evidence-based medicine, and God Bless Aneurin Bevan and the NHS.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach

Thank goodness for modern, evidence-based medicine, and God Bless Aneurin Bevan and the NHS.

Don't you think that the problems caused by modern medicine (when it is actually used by the general public) indicate that there could be something wrong with the way the evidence is collected?
Old 16-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Master

OK back to the OP. my tumor was the size of a golf ball. two weeks later after surgery, it was the size of a grapefruit. one week more and i would have been dead. it was a collerflower type. please see a doctor.

kk
Old 16-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Knower

I'd rather bring out simple truthful solutions that actually address the cause of the problem and heal it eventually, than have the person be subject to only those options that are harmful and never address the cause itself and thus never heal completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
you are way over the top. absolutes are NEVER right. i do know what i am talking about. the flu and pneumonia was not well survived before. now it is. you need to rethink the extreme. sometimes needed and sometimes not. when i have a deep cut, antibiotics get applied. to do nothing is a mistake.

kk
I am not over the top.
There are situations where absolutes are right. This is one such situation.

You know what you are talking about only to the extent of your awareness of this. But the awareness regarding health, diet, cures and solution goes way beyond what you are aware of. And it does go way beyond what even I am aware of, I am primarily aware of the most important general factors. But my awareness regarding this tops yours, you have indicated as much.

Was the reason for flu and pneumonia that "medicine" was never taken before, or was the cause something else entirely? Of course something else entirely...
Sure, you can get rid of a problem, when at the same time destroying not only the illness, but the human body as well. I wouldn't call that a cure or a solution... if you switch one problem with another. Or that you use some drug that shuts off the bodies response mechanism for that illness... and "poof", the illness "disappears"... but not really...

I am not being extreme, I am being honest and truthful.
You need to do some research and thinking. Isn't it odd that truth and honesty seem to anger(?) you?

Your body does not need antibiotics. Never has, never will. Antibiotics destroy all life, not just bad, also good. They are poisons and toxins that destroy all life in general.
Body itself produces hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) for immune purposes, it is also found naturally in rain water. Body uses it to kill harmful organisms. It is not an antibiotic but has such uses and only attacks harmful organisms. There are many other such harmless and good things that are not drugs nor "modern" medicine, that have only positive effects. Why not use those instead of this toxic garbage the medical industry makes and promotes?
Because healthy people don't pay for getting well, because they are well. And no one would knowingly pay for getting sick.

It is even safe to drink H2O2 solution, though best to keep it 2-5%. I know this because I've tried. Can give an energy boost, depending whether your body has use of the extra oxygen atoms that get released.
For example if you have some bacterial or candida/yeast problem in the stomach or gut. H2O2 is one that can be an actual solution, without any harmful effects.

Please do some deeper research and thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
It may not be the solution but at times is needed ~ one is not to discourage a member from seeking medical advice.

Dangerous Practices and Medical Advice: For the safety of our members, the discussion of any practice which may be extremely detrimental to mind, body, or spirit is not permitted. This includes practices such as fasting for long periods of time, sun gazing, taking substances that can harm ones health, etc. Comments that could discourage a member from visiting their doctor or from following their doctor's advice or prescriptions also fall under this. Posts that the staff deem as violations of this rule will be removed or edited and repeating this conduct will result in warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.
I am not discouraging. I am saying the truth.
I won't and don't lie and I won't and don't give harmful advice.
And it is up to the individual asking for advice to decide what he/she will do. I just give advice and I don't lie.

There are those doctors who know the truth. It's good if you or anyone can find such doctors. But most are bad doctors, because they don't have a clue about health and as such give harmful advice.
As podshell has suggested. Be wary, very wary. Especially about what they tell you to eat - the drugs and other toxic garbage the body does not and never will need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
Herbs are medicine. Medicines a lot of them come from nature and it's remedies. We would not have digitalis for instance if it wasn't for foxglove. Medicines per se are not bad. It depends upon how they are used and by who. I consider an herbal remedy the same thing basically. An herbal remedy can often do as much damage as human made medicines in the wrong hands.
It is obvious no one was talking about herbal medicine regarding drugs, but the medical industry's toxic garbage.
Should really define "medicine" first... As there's more than one understanding of it.

Herbs have specific situations and conditions they are supposed to be used in. Medical industry toxic drugs are never supposed to be used. Not to mention if diet was right, most health issues (at least 95%) would not even exist...

When you look at the money that medical industry is increasingly making each year... it can't get more obvious (or maybe it can?). Business is business, and this business is booming.
If medical industry was in it for actually healing people, then the money they make should each year be less and less, because people would get well and less people would get sick, yet the opposite is true. Less people become well and more people become ill, despite medical industry's "efforts". It's so obvious... They are in it for the money, not for the good health (and most doctors are unaware of this, because they are indoctrinated and brainwashed in schools paid off by medical industry). Good health doesn't pay; bad health does, and how it does...
Old 16-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Master

In this particular case, I think getting an accurate diagnosis of what the problem is is the most pressing requirement. When they have a medical diagnosis, then they can decide on what course of medication to embark upon.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
In this particular case, I think getting an accurate diagnosis of what the problem is is the most pressing requirement. When they have a medical diagnosis, then they can decide on what course of medication to embark upon.

well said, Knight !

and kkfern on "please see a doctor "
Old 17-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
"Medication is never the solution."

Unless you are ill and need medicine.

Thank the Lord for scientific medicine, dedicated doctors, nurses and health carers, SAR helicopters, the RNLI and the Ambulance Service.

Go and see your doctor Gemini.

I have to agree. Everything has its place. I would have died age 44 from internal bleeding if it wasn't for diagnostics and surgery. I would have been left doubled up in agony, and completely unable to walk or help myself, from a twisted ovarian tumour on a wild and windy hillside, if it hadn't been for paramedics ambulance and hospital staff.

I think Gemini that you should go and get this checked out and get a diagnosis. The treatment plan is then up to you. Sometimes there are herbal remedies (prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist) which will help. But that is up to you. But the diagnostic procedures should come first.
Closed Thread