Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 06-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Just a warning here becareful not to ever over train ,it can tip the body into Chronic Fatigue and that takes a lot to come back from ..all good but there is data on it.

Over training or over doing anything is never good for any one. I don't over train, I give my body a break and rest when it needs it. It is always healthy to at least do cardio from 20 to 30 minutes per day and that's for any one and I don't even do that. I do my best to work out every other day, actually last time I worked out was Sunday and yesterday I had a strong pull to go work out but so cold outside I stayed home but I be working out this evening. On the other hand Weight lifting is not good to do everyday, that be over training your body, specially if working out the same muscle everyday.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Pathfinder
You can really lift everyday, as long as you put the calories in you'll be okay. If you balance the diet you'll shed fat and still put on muscle but it can become a bit of a balancing act at times.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmallpanda
You can really lift everyday, as long as you put the calories in you'll be okay. If you balance the diet you'll shed fat and still put on muscle but it can become a bit of a balancing act at times.

from what i know your muscle needs apprx 48 hours to recover expecpt the abdominal region faster around 24
and depending on the types of training you do it is recommended to have a extended break ie couple of weeks off all together its not just the muscles bones joints etc

heaven hows it going with the cane sugar
some good alternatives around today but always opt for the closet freshest goods an i make it a goal to draw a lil from each of em as variety is the spice of life stevia leaves are my favorite the best in tea
a realy raw form of cane sugar is called rapadura or panela goes great in baking
an for the body type in sports iyou are defined as a
Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph*.
all the best keep us posted
Old 08-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Pathfinder
When you want to constantly gain it's recommended that you switch major muscle groups everyday. or if you just want to gain muscle and aren't really worried about gaining some extra fat you can go into 5-3-1 which only entails a few lifts using major muscle groups and the rest of your daily workout is just a few smaller supplementary muscle groups. Either way if you get enough sleep and switch the muscle groups you can avoid that breakdown.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
I want to get tone and it seems like its taking me forever!!! I know I been slacking off lately, I only been to the gym like once a week and I know that's no good. Hopefully I can make it at least 3 times a week. I just don't know if that's enough for toning or if I need to workout more. Lately I been lifting more weights when I'm at the gym but I still not happy. I'm getting confused with should I do more cardio or more weight training to get tone?? I don't want to be super skinny. I just want to be tone. Since I stop eating meat, the only problem that I'm having is that I'm having cravings for sweet and I know that doesn't help with toning. Any advice I appreciated, so much information online, its confusing the heck out of me.

If you want to see the muscles through the skin its about removing whats between the two. And having enough muscle to show its definition. If your working out especially when it is a lot its good to get enough protens with a wide range of amino acids. Meat is uncomparable since it is a muscle. Since your not eating it i would if you havent already perhaps take a whey protien supplement or other milk products. Whey doesnt have the wide range of aminos but is easily digestible at least.

I know for me i took meat out of the diet and i exercise a lot. My calves no longer could recover when i would run at the sand dunes. Serious calf work out. They were for weeks cramping up and in a lot of pain. I started eating a lot of cheese and they began to heal. I now eat meat so its a non issue anymore. But i learned a way of making it work if i ever agaim took meat out of the diet.

That sugar craving i think means your lacking something your body needs.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-01-2016, 09:45 PM
Master
@asmallpanda - If I could lift weights everyday I would, but when I lift weights my body is sore the next day. It is do able! I have done it before lifting weights everyday but working out different muscles, for me it gets to be a lot and I don't want to gain muscle. I guess for a guy this type of training is better cause mostly guys want to gain muscle not loss it.

@running - at the moment the diet that I have is actually working out for me and I have the energy to work out even though I'm not eating meat. I do take protein shake everyday and that helps me a lot.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon-Pax
from what i know your muscle needs apprx 48 hours to recover expecpt the abdominal region faster around 24
and depending on the types of training you do it is recommended to have a extended break ie couple of weeks off all together its not just the muscles bones joints etc

heaven hows it going with the cane sugar
some good alternatives around today but always opt for the closet freshest goods an i make it a goal to draw a lil from each of em as variety is the spice of life stevia leaves are my favorite the best in tea
a realy raw form of cane sugar is called rapadura or panela goes great in baking
an for the body type in sports iyou are defined as a
Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph*.
all the best keep us posted

Since the first message you posted, it gave me the energy to try it again and stop drinking soda. So far I have reduce the soda intake and tomorrow I'm going for it, no more soda after tomorrow and hopefully I can do it, I'm a bit anxious about it but I know I can do it. Plus I have bumped up the vegetables and fruits intake. I will post about it after 3 days, so wish me luck!
Old 08-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Master
Hi Heaven I gave up fizzy best thing I ever did, only pointing out the over training as a precaution ,glad to hear youre listening to your body and not your ego ,at this point vi can only walk slowly around my back yard or through the shops ,I'm hoping to get in some water soon and move about in there ,ionce did it all and I hope to at least get some of it back,just to go for a walk around the block would be heaven :) or do a little yoga again ,all the best deep ,I don't eat meat but do eat a lot of eggs as they are my only protein
Old 08-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Since the first message you posted, it gave me the energy to try it again and stop drinking soda. So far I have reduce the soda intake and tomorrow I'm going for it, no more soda after tomorrow and hopefully I can do it, I'm a bit anxious about it but I know I can do it. Plus I have bumped up the vegetables and fruits intake. I will post about it after 3 days, so wish me luck!

I definitely recommend making only a few easy changes at time though. It's not a good idea to make sudden changes to your health and fitness even if they are good choices. It's better to start something small you know you're going to stick with over the long haul than trying to turn it all around. Even if you are ready for the challenge, you don't want to overwhelm your body. Better to crawl and walk before you can run.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
You go girl