Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 29-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Could be Medical such as a transitory stroke. I sure you get medical check ups as a truck driver. The spot looked familiar, that is why I asked. I know those mountains well.

Yeah, every year we get checked out cause we have to carry a medical card. Could of been health related. I never suspected cause it felt like the vibrations took me some where. But back then I wasn't as healthy due to a gluten allergy and eating lots of bread products. My niece began losing the hair on her eyebrows from having the same allergy at eight years old. Since the two of us took gluten out of our diets we both feel completely different. Never felt so good in my life. Wish I would of known way back when. But at least I know now. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Also your experience could be due to lack of sleep. I suspect this is the most probable cause. I know this is common with busy truck drivers. Be sure to get enough sleep to be safe on the road.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Master
For the record, I don't think runner's experience has anything to do with lack of sleep. He has been on a great spiritual growth path for some time and these things are part of it. Or at least I think so!

Lora
Old 01-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Suspended
I am not saying Running is not on a Spiritual Path. However, I deal with reality first! I want to see Running alive! not dead.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
I am not saying Running is not on a Spiritual Path. However, I deal with reality first! I want to see Running alive! not dead.

He can answer that. I just don't think he's careless about such things. He is, however, very interested in the energies he feels around him and in growing.

Lora
Old 01-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Also your experience could be due to lack of sleep. I suspect this is the most probable cause. I know this is common with busy truck drivers. Be sure to get enough sleep to be safe on the road.

Plenty of sleep. This was about five years before getting into truck driving. Had a small business at the time.

But your right about truck driving. And something to be concerned about. I'm on electronic logs so I have no choice to be legal. Not that i would. Where it gets tough for me is going from days to nights. Sleep patterns get out of wack. Thankfully I'm not force disbatched so its very rare. For others and those running teams it could happen a lot. I say teams cause sleeping in a truck while another is driving can be hard for some people. I ran teams long enough to get enough experience for a decent job. Unless I had no other alternative I would never run teams again. Plus the fact your stuck in the truck around the clock cause its always moving is enough reason for me not to want to.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
For the record, I don't think runner's experience has anything to do with lack of sleep. He has been on a great spiritual growth path for some time and these things are part of it. Or at least I think so!

Lora

I like to keep things open for speculation just in case. But in all honesty I felt what had happened. Cause at that time i had felt that many times. I was not grounded. For the first year or so during my spiritual journey I was to much in my crown. Made things hard for me. But over time I have caught up with it. When I became strong in my lower chakras. Grounded. I then later got into truck driving. My crown and throat were just simply out powering my root and such. I think its important to not just get into the higher energies but to also take it throughout the body and chakra system. So I feel lucky and happy to be balanced. That first year or so was not something I would want go do over. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
My crown and throat were just simply out powering my root and such. I think its important to not just get into the higher energies but to also take it throughout the body and chakra system.

I suspect I have these problems too. The thing is, I feel grounded--i.e. I can feel the twinge in the lower chakras, so I know the energy is getting there. I don't feel it in my feet (does anyone?), so maybe that's a problem. IDK.

Lora
Old 01-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I suspect I have these problems too. The thing is, I feel grounded--i.e. I can feel the twinge in the lower chakras, so I know the energy is getting there. I don't feel it in my feet (does anyone?), so maybe that's a problem. IDK.

Lora

For me sometimes I will feel it draw through my feet. But mostly I do not. If you feel grounded I would suspect you are.

Back then I didn't. And when I focused on the energy and would expand I would feel flighty. Also my mind would feel blank in the intoxication. Today unless I'm really deep into the intoxication my mind can think through it. But I don't get the flightly feeling except on rare ocassions. And when I do its easy to drop back down into my body. Where as before it was harder. I feel power from my lower chakras now. Before I only felt it from my heart up.

I had experienced shooting out of my body but only in meditation or between awake and asleep. Once right out of my third eye. So when this happened under different circumstancez it was quite a surprise. I spoke with a couple of different psychic healers about it. Cause I was concerned and wanted to know what they thought about it. People whom I knew and trusted. They both intuitively said exactly the same thing. "Will never happen again."

Now I take everything with a grain of salt. So what I did during that time is focused on not raising my vibration to much and staying out of that flighty realm if i was driving. Today and for years now I no longer have to try to keep my vibration down. And the correlating factor I have found is my lower chakras have power like my upper ones. Balanced feeling. In my body. Centered from my heart.

Exercise and being with nature I feel was my recipe to balance. Meditating without moving around and being with nature is like eating and not drinking water. So I try even today to balance my meditation with exercise and nature.

Not trying to tell you what works cause I don't know. But for me these things seem to work well for me.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Centered from my heart.

Exercise and being with nature I feel was my recipe to balance. Meditating without moving around and being with nature is like eating and not drinking water. So I try even today to balance my meditation with exercise and nature.

I understand both of these things well. Someone on SF once tried to convince me (and others) that everyone is centered in their solar plexus area. I didn't feel that--I felt it from the heart area. She said it was because I didn't trust my solar plexus. (!)

And, being in nature but moving is the only way I can calm the chaos. I have to run, actually. I've tried for years--to go just walking with friends. Although it's enjoyable for the company, I just don't feel ...relieved afterward. I feel tenser and more tired. Whereas, if I go running (downhill especially) I feel totally fine when I get home (not tired). I know I personally need that kind of movement in order to balance me out.

So--yeah, I get what you're saying, running!

Lora