Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-06-2013, 11:55 AM
BeStill80

This morning was AWESOME!!

Lets talk about synchronicity. So every morning I go outside and cloud watch before work... (Side note: my meditations have been a little weak lately... Lots of thoughts). Ok so today I asked my spirit guides and god to show me signs... Rarely will I ask for signs while I'm out there but today I was rather persistent. So I'm watching the clouds and it looks like fingers start forming and I made out what looked liked somebody meditating... But it was such a reach. So much so that I didn't even bother with a picture. It was the first impression I got when I was looking at it... So I said... Come on, give me something solid. Give me something else... Now, the door is open to my living room. I have a jack Johnson playlist in the background but rather low. So after I was contemplating getting up and going inside, I started listening to the song and I lost it. I laughed so hard and got the craziest chills... Now I didn't even know the name of the song until I looked at my iPod but have heard it a thousand times... The name of the song is hope and these are the two verses I heard

Your reflection is a blur, out of focus
But in confusion the frames are suddenly burnt
At the end of a roll of illusions
A ghost waiting its turn
Now I see can right through
It’s a warning that nobody heard

It will teach you to love what you’re afraid of
After it takes away all that you learn to love
But you don’t always
Have to hold to your head
Higher than your heart

I just got the chills reading that again. That just made my day.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 AM
spiritseeker123

Quick Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeStill80
Lets talk about synchronicity. So every morning I go outside and cloud watch before work... (Side note: my meditations have been a little weak lately... Lots of thoughts). Ok so today I asked my spirit guides and god to show me signs... Rarely will I ask for signs while I'm out there but today I was rather persistent. So I'm watching the clouds and it looks like fingers start forming and I made out what looked liked somebody meditating... But it was such a reach. So much so that I didn't even bother with a picture. It was the first impression I got when I was looking at it... So I said... Come on, give me something solid. Give me something else... Now, the door is open to my living room. I have a jack Johnson playlist in the background but rather low. So after I was contemplating getting up and going inside, I started listening to the song and I lost it. I laughed so hard and got the craziest chills... Now I didn't even know the name of the song until I looked at my iPod but have heard it a thousand times... The name of the song is hope and these are the two verses I heard

Your reflection is a blur, out of focus
But in confusion the frames are suddenly burnt
At the end of a roll of illusions
A ghost waiting its turn
Now I see can right through
It’s a warning that nobody heard

It will teach you to love what you’re afraid of
After it takes away all that you learn to love
But you don’t always
Have to hold to your head
Higher than your heart

I just got the chills reading that again. That just made my day.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

What is the neatest, mindblowing thing (picture) you have ever seen in the clouds? Just wondering. thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:09 PM
loa1209

that was cool!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM
BeStill80

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritseeker123
What is the neatest, mindblowing thing (picture) you have ever seen in the clouds? Just wondering. thanks.

Probably my favorite experience with what ive seen in the clouds was only a few weeks prior to this occurrence. Now for a little background, I had an older brother who passed away before I was born. My mother always told me he was my guardian angel. As of recent I have come to learn that he is actually my spirit guide. So it was the first time I tried asking him directly for a sign that he was watching over me and protecting me and then I extended my gratitude and I will refer to him as my guardian angel... I never before then attempted to speak to him directly but I guess heard. So I'm doing my normal cloud watching and I look up to see what looked like an angelic figure almost hovering over and looking down upon where the sun was coming up. I took a picture and later discovered an enormous face looking right at me as well. I happened to show a friend who I knew might look at me a little crazy and his reaction was "well, I guess it easy to see that if you're looking for it". I thought to myself I wasn't looking for an angel or a face but needless to say over the past few weeks I challenged his theory and actually try and look for something resembling an angel and welp, nothing yet. Guess you can't just see an angel every time like he thought.