Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
In a nutshell, I guess what I'm trying to say is, If its this bad for us (the ones who are more in tune with this sort of thing) imagine how hard it must be for them! you are only going through half of what he is. Look after him

(((((((((((lil star))))))))) u have this so right , and to look after him is too lok after the self , but first before we look after them WE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT FOR OURSELVES xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 24-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Lilstar07

absolutley,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
look after yourself so you can look after him. Grow and he'll grow with you.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<
look after him and he'll be looking after you .As he grows you will grow with him.

easy peasy to say...hard to do loll but try.
Old 24-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Master
yeah it is so easy to know this the answers are there within question is do we trust it enough to believe it ???? one of the hardest relationships we canever have is with ourselves

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 24-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello love,

I've learned that theres no sense in holding onto negative emotions over things you have zero control over. What is necessary is for you to learn how to become whole on your own. Remember TF are not two halves of a whole, they are the same soul. When you bring joy and love into your heart instead of fear and angst, he will do the same. Fear is the greatest boundary between TF's. Do not fear separation. Fear is the complete opposite of love. When it's time, he will come back to you. Just imagine how amazing it will be for you both to find happiness apart, and to come back together with this joy.

"And when love speaks, the voice of all the gods makes heaven drowsy with the harmony."

Namaste.
Old 25-04-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
I feel your pain, all of you. It is sad to be loved like this only in spirit and never in body, isn't it? The body too is as sacred as anything else..it is the spirit made flesh. It is the house of the soul. For those who have met their twin and are currently in a relationship, it must be a measure of affirmation beyond all measure. To be honoured as spirit and as body by your other half...what an amazing and beautiful thing, to be truly accepted and fully loved, just as you are.

What I know from the ground up is that our body has a Godliness, a temporal Godliness, just as much as the eternal spirit...and the body cries out to be loved with the physical senses as well as the spiritual ones. I am not speaking of lust or urges. I am speaking of love. The body speaks with an ancient intelligence that says...you too ARE worthy of a love that is whole. In this lifetime. In the place. And in this moment. To be touched and held with love.

For many of us, it seems there are boundaries even if the other is not in a relationship. Perhaps the other will grow to see that the boundaries, like all separation, are in fact illusory and nonexistent...they only appear to be real or substantial. But perhaps they will not learn this lesson in this lifetime. And while we can give love, and forgiveness, and acceptance...always, always...we cannot put our lives on hold forever. I don't care if I'm alone or apart, in and of itself. But I am tired of the rejection, I'm tired of the cycles of mourning. It seems the connection is always there. But I would rather provide general love and support from a more impersonal standpoint than continue to suffer repeated loss and rejection.

There is nothing wrong with saying I would rather have a good friend, maybe even a true soul mate who is not my twin soul but who cares about me and talks to me in the real world, even if we may have some misunderstanding from time to time...than a twin soul who can always be counted on to love me in spirit but whose actions say he is conflicted by day. Or to be utterly confused as to which is more important in my life...my own inner peace and acceptance and appreciating friendship, or the lessons of constantly having to reconcile total love of my soul as spirit with total rejection of this same love in my daily physical existence. Really I am leaning toward the former. How much pain do we want to willingly continue to suffer?

Is there anyone else who understands me?

Peace,
7L
Old 25-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Krystalle

^i agree with the above a lot, i think its a healthy decision
Faith, this is very VERY unhealthy. Pick up YOURSELF and dont let that guy step over you like that. Once he sees he can do that, he will always do it and treat you like you are the one to always accept these things, spiritual connection or not
its not right
YOU dont want that
Try to separate yourself from your pain just a little bit and see things like you were someone else, it may help. what would you tell them?
You deserve to be loved. If he cant do that, well too bad for him. A spiritual connection is amazing, but you need love here and now, too.
dont settle for less.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Master
It comes down to respecting your limits. And loving yourself in the way you need to be loved. Because sometimes you are the only one who is going to do it. So that even if you need to step back and heal, hopefully you can remain open to love and to the divine at least at some basic level. That's important. Well, that's what I'm shooting for anyway.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 25-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Mind's Eye

The twin flame mania pierces yet another soul. When will we learn to control our urges and emotions with the will and cease letting them run rampant after things we know we can never have?

None the less, I will spare you the speeches of my opinion on this twin flame scenario and offer only the solution. I know this solution works because it worked for me and others whom I have taught it to.

1. Learn to become a deep sea diver- delve down through the layers of pain, emotion and desire and find yourself. It may seem an endless and hopeless dive, but you must find yourself again. Who were you and what defined you before you met this "twin flame?" Find the least little spark of who you are or even who you were and bring it to the surface. start to live from this place of authenticity, however small or flimsy it may seem. What are your goals, who do you want to be and where do YOU want to go in life?

2. Be thankful- Be thankful for what you have, even if it is not your "tf." Do you have a job, a roof over your head, food on the table and a warm bed to sleep in at night? What are the good things in your life, count your blessings... many go without.

3. Do the things you enjoy- even if you don't enjoy them at first. get out there and live life... find amusement, hobbies, new spiritual practices and things to smile about.

4. Use the power of your will- be reasonable, use logic, remind yourself why you cannot or should not have this relationship and stick to your guns. Be firm with yourself and remind yourself of the truth and facts every time your mind and heart wanders. Use your greater will to slice through the fog bank of blinding emotions... it may seem you barley make a scratch at first.. but keep slicing, you will behead the dragon in time.

5. Stick to the plan- if for one second you think or say you can't do it... then you have defeated yourself. The greatest weapons of love lost is self pity and hopelessness... Push past these with all your might and you will master that part of you that emotion sometimes steals in the heat of the moment.

Peace
Old 25-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Master
ya know .............. going back to when i first joined this forum i was in a right mess if someone had told me to let go i would of screamed , when sumone said focus on me i wnated to rip my hair out because i had tried everything and nothign worked but i stuck with this , before i met my twin i hated myself i wasnt happy and felt worthless , but since meeting him i relaise if he is worthy then so am i , if i could love him then i could klove myself because i am he and he is me , , i changed eveyrhting about myself and it made me miserable and its only nwo that i look back and see how far i have come , im getting more like the old me but with differnt values now and im so happier and i actually think now that really compared to how low i got that im really not that bad , its lovely that im feeling more like me but a newer improved me , stick with working on you things will get easier but only when u have gone thro each layer , it is all about you and knwoing that u are just as loveable , knowing that u wobnt die without them and that in relaity although u feel you are not moving very far u are actually growing rapidly , i dont regret meeting my twin or the pain i went thro and i never would of imagined i would be this far now , but nothing stays the same and sooner or later the sunshine starts to appear except this time not in the light of your twin but in YOU

Old 25-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Master
You're a bit harsh there Sphinx but I understand you too have suffered.
I would call the twin soul experience the bootstrap method of awakening or transcending. Searing and blinding you in order to wake you up to some unalienable truths. The love is always there. I am just too numb to know what to do with it sometimes. Finally I have been able to get some perspective and some clarity, but I have to have some compassion too. My tf comes from a culture that is not tolerant or accepting. And yet he is actually very wise and learned in many things, a very good man. Just not able to make the leap, it seems.

Your advice has some very good points. I never lost myself, in fact I have really grounded myself this past year, but the inner work always needs our attention. Counting blessings is always good. But some grieving is also necessary. People need to honour both their losses and their gains and get some perspective.

Also I don't think the slash and burn method is necessarily the best. It may be harder to back up and reshape the love and support into a more general form. But it seems to me if you close something up or cut something off you are in fact only hurting yourself. I want to take the good from this, even though I have felt very frustrated and confused, I'll admit.

I figure you can still send love and support, but as you would to friends and family. Warmly and and kindly, but not passionately or intimately. And then you are fulfilling your obligations toward your other half in spirit while maintaining your boundaries. As soon as I'm past the worst, I'm going to try to remain open and supportive. It's great to have a place to talk though. Where ppl don't think you're completely mad

Peace & blessings,
7L