Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Guide

Well.. some of it is a curse while some of it is a blessing. I am sick of the weird and creepy experiences and i had another one of those the other night. I am not like most people here or in the tf community i have zero need for another person. So being spiritually tied to one is maddening to me. I like my freedom and since meeting that person i feel imprisoned. that has always been my major issue with this. That and the past life false beliefs i have unconsciously. It's not so easy to figure that out to heal and release.. i mean geeze.. they could have designed this "journey" so much better and efficient then how it is. But no i get to "play it out" in reality instead as i dont know what to heal from past lives.

Honestly i think its the "runners' who get it easy in this.. they get to live their lies, avoid union, stay in a mundane unfulfilling relationship and say its a "blessing". The one that actually do as not all "runners" do this..
Old 12-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Master
Mine was...meh.

There were strange circumstances around us--we were supposedly 'informed' by our guides about each other, that we didn't want to talk or even meet up, etc. This was enough ** to turn me off from the whole thing altogether. That said, I think it was for the better--i am still a trainwreck.

Also, someone else was interested in him at the time so i just smuck off into the shadows. Didn't feel like i could compete, lol

So it is all water under the bridge to me. :)

-Trinity
Old 12-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
Emeraldheart...I'm getting there!!

Me too
Old 12-05-2018, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
So beautifully said emeraldheart and is one of the best posts I’ve read as I completely relate!

I most definitely regard our connection a blessing (albeit I must admit I’ve evolved beyond the conventions and concepts of the definitions associated with TFs). As while my marriage didn’t survive the experience, we are still wonderful friends. Where without my catalyst I would never have gone into the nature of my very ‘Being’ or found out who I am

Pretty spot on there, Ghosty

I had a dream last night where my inner self was hugging my outer self haha... And saying to something along the lines that 'I'd arrived back to my core self'... It was like a remembering or a reuniting with that core me - I felt right at home and that is the feeling I can take anywhere with me - wherever I go and whoever may or may not be beside me on the path. It is a very satisfying feeling of fullfillment.
Old 13-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Master
One Step Beyond - Lost Lovers (1959)
http://www.liketelevision.com/likete...%20onmouseout=
Old 13-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Well.. some of it is a curse while some of it is a blessing. I am sick of the weird and creepy experiences and i had another one of those the other night. I am not like most people here or in the tf community i have zero need for another person. So being spiritually tied to one is maddening to me. I like my freedom and since meeting that person i feel imprisoned. that has always been my major issue with this. That and the past life false beliefs i have unconsciously. It's not so easy to figure that out to heal and release.. i mean geeze.. they could have designed this "journey" so much better and efficient then how it is. But no i get to "play it out" in reality instead as i dont know what to heal from past lives.

Honestly i think its the "runners' who get it easy in this.. they get to live their lies, avoid union, stay in a mundane unfulfilling relationship and say its a "blessing". The one that actually do as not all "runners" do this..
Totally relate about the "not needing anyone" or at least my life wasn't dedicated to find a romantic relationship nor to pursue one, really few people can reach this point or pass their life being content with themeselves and not needing anyone because they need to fill a hole and if someone comes that is good for them (i mean a real soul and mind match and no no it's not mainstream soulmate **). Despite i'm into this, this TF thing (or whatever is idk) left me caged i feel energetically i can't met anyone else instead to TF, i don't try to find them, they are pursuing me but everytime there is an issue (they are already in a relationship or i don't feel no attraction despite they can be a match EVERY freakin time).
Yes, this so called TF experience is a blessing in some things, a curse in some! It doesn't help that TF becomes more and more like the "perfect match", also i'm getting very similar to him in some things. There is no escape .
I cannot understand how the "runner" is totally fine in a not so satisfactory relationship (in some cases even abusive) and stay here after they tasted a more "higher" type of connection. I prefer to be alone rather in a relationship like this, it's way more liberating.
Old 14-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I cannot understand how the "runner" is totally fine in a not so satisfactory relationship (in some cases even abusive) and stay here after they tasted a more "higher" type of connection. I prefer to be alone rather in a relationship like this, it's way more liberating.

I am married with 2 young children

and

She was married with 2 young children

sometimes life sucks like that...
Old 14-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Seeker

Mine is a curse, because my twin turned out to be a real jerk.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet

and

These are less common cases but really...every TF journey is different!I would be more upset if i was married with kids while a TF is in the background, it's more heartbreaking .
Old 15-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet

and

That is indeed very difficult :(

My TF and I were both single, both 40 and free of any attachments when we met. And yet, here I sit without him while he is already on his third relationship since he left, which has been going on for the last three years.

Sometimes I wish I did have a husband to love and who loves me back instead of having to go through these TF shananigans on my own...

But no two TF connections are the same, right. I wish you peace and serenity with your family :)